[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
Island Dreamer - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

Island Dreamer

The geek forum. PHP, Perl, HTML, hardware questions etc.. it's all in here. Got a techie question? We'll sort you out. Ask your questions or post a link to your own site here!

Island Dreamer

Postby Izumi San » Sun Jun 15, 2003 7:53 pm

Ok Island Dreamer is my Kingdom Hearts site that I started last December. Check it out & tell me what ya think !!
http://island.shimoyake.net
I've been having these weird thoughts lately, like, is any of this for real, or not?
Izumi San

Postby ShiroiHikari » Sun Jun 15, 2003 8:00 pm

Cute layout. :D
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby andyroo » Sun Jun 15, 2003 8:08 pm

Nice web site. That looks like way too much work for me (too lazy). A dedicated fan you are. Hey the music is still playing! :cool:
"As vinegar to the teeth and smoke to the eyes, so is a sluggard to those who send him." ~Proverbs 10:26
†
The Ideas Behind Anime |

The difference between intelligence and stupidity is that intelligence has its limits.
A proud member of P.I.E. -- Pictures of Inkhana for Everyone! Join the fight!
andyroo

Postby Izumi San » Sun Jun 15, 2003 8:10 pm

Thanks, the layout took me about 2 hours while the pages took...well.. a lot longer lol ^^ I'm glad I made a version w/ optional music this time.
I've been having these weird thoughts lately, like, is any of this for real, or not?
Izumi San

Postby LorentzForce » Tue Jun 17, 2003 6:09 am

it looks excellent. maybe it's just my 56k that i can't see the site fast as i want to.

not to worry. it's still a beautiful site. i like blue...
LorentzForce

Postby Izumi San » Tue Jun 17, 2003 1:03 pm

I've got like 45k, so it takes me a while to download too. Maybe I should split up the images into an image map to make it load faster...
Izumi San

Postby LorentzForce » Tue Jun 17, 2003 11:13 pm

that or resave the image as interlaced GIFs, so people can see the entire image while it's loading.
LorentzForce

Postby Izumi San » Sat Jun 21, 2003 11:37 am

Yeah, I guess I could do that too. Do you know the code for that?
Izumi San

Return to Computing and Links