Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Postby Heart of Sword » Fri May 14, 2004 7:21 am

This thread works the same as the "rate that avatar and signature". Except, for the person above you, you write a caption for their avatar...
Heart of Sword's Rhapsody

Money, get away
Get a good job with good pay and you're okay
And all and all you're just another brick in the wall
Shoutin’ in the street gonna take on the world some day
But Bismallah will not let me go
Because I'll see you on the dark side of the moon

Tommy used to work on the docks
Union's been on strike
Bright eyes burning like fire
And exposing every weakness
However carefully hidden by the kids

Who will love a little Sparrow
Who's traveled far and cries for rest
Spare him his life from this monstrosity

I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all
And if the band youre in starts playing different tunes
We will we will rock you
We will we will rock you!

[Pink Floyd fan listening to Queen and hugging trees which is also known as taking care of God's creation with a pair of headphones on listening to Nightwish as loud as possible while writing a novel on a computer in the middle of a field filled with Wolves.]

[Bassist...finally learning Money]
Heart of Sword

Postby TheMelodyMaker » Fri May 14, 2004 7:26 am

"Must... not... look at the camera... Maybe whacking it with my sword will help..."
[color=RoyalBlue]@)}~`,~ [/color]Carry this rose in your signature as thanks to Inkhana, for all she has done for us in the past.Even though she is no longer a moderator, she has done an awful lot for us while she was and she deserves thanks. ^_^
TheMelodyMaker

Postby righteous_slave » Fri May 14, 2004 7:51 am

I've been walking forever, and all I see is a big fat nothing.............Bugs was right, I should have taken that left turn at Albequrekee.
ImageImage
You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness. Rom. 6:18

God can do anything, anytime, anyway He wants to.......if He wants to paint me blue and hang me upside down nekkid from an apple tree, thats alright, as long as it's God doing it. Of course, if He comes through with a directive like that, I might have to ask for some I.D. Michael Wanke
righteous_slave

Postby Mangafanatic » Fri May 14, 2004 8:23 am

"See, I told you Hobbs, no teeth."
Every year in Uganda, innumerable children simply. . . disappear. These children all stolen under the cover of darkness from their homes and impressed into the guerilla armies of the LRA [Lord's Resistance Army]. In the deserts of Uganda, they are forced to witness the mindless slaughter of other children until they themselves can do nothing but kill. Kill. These children, generally ranging from ages 5-12, are brainwashed into murdering in the name of the resistance and into stealing other children from their beds to suffer the same fate.

Because of this genocide of innocence, hundred and hundreds of children live every night sleeping in public places miles from their homes, because they know that if the do not-- they will disappear. They will become just another number in this genocide to which the international community has chosen to turn a blind eye. They will become, in affect, invisible-- Invisible Children.

But there are those who are trying to fight against this slaughter of Uganda's children. They fight to protect these "invisible children." Please, help them help a country full of children who know nothing by fear. Help save the innocence. For more information concerning how you can help and how you can get an incredible video about this horrific reality, visit the Invisible Children home page.
Mangafanatic

Postby shooraijin » Fri May 14, 2004 8:52 am

Waiiiiii! Atashi kawaii yo!!!!
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby Icarus » Fri May 14, 2004 9:15 am

"It's impossible...

No one should have that many teeth!"
The Forsworn War of 34

††
Icarus

Postby Kinkosami » Fri May 14, 2004 11:51 am

"What do you think your looking at?! Get out of my face!!"
*~My Signature Image~*
Look at it, you'll be glad you did!

[Minitokyo][FanFiction]

~CLICK HERE~
Kinkosami

Postby righteous_slave » Fri May 14, 2004 1:15 pm

I've got to get away, but this camera is only inches from my face, blocking my path
ImageImage
You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness. Rom. 6:18

God can do anything, anytime, anyway He wants to.......if He wants to paint me blue and hang me upside down nekkid from an apple tree, thats alright, as long as it's God doing it. Of course, if He comes through with a directive like that, I might have to ask for some I.D. Michael Wanke
righteous_slave

Postby The_Marauding_Maniac » Fri May 14, 2004 1:20 pm

AHHH! HOBBES! DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO BE CAREFUL AND NOT PRETEND TO CUT MY HEAD OFF.... GET THAT SOCK AWAY FROM MY... mmph
Luke was here.
There are 10 types of people in the world, people who can read bianary, and people who can't.
I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X XI XII XIII XIV XV XVI XVII XVIII XIX XX XXI XXII XXIII XXIV XXV XXVI XXVII XXVIII XXIX XXX XXXI XXXII....
TTA: [B]T
he TTA Acronym
[/b]
The_Marauding_Maniac

Postby Hitokiri » Fri May 14, 2004 1:51 pm

"........ what?!........"
Hitokiri

Postby Raiden no Kishi » Fri May 14, 2004 7:48 pm

Gasp! I'm not wearing clean undies today! Mom will kill me!

Rai
Raiden no Kishi

Location: Ticking away/The hours that make up the dull day . . .

Postby Mangafanatic » Fri May 14, 2004 8:05 pm

Ah! This will be funny. I have no avatar-- therefore, the next person to come to this thread will just stare and stare until their head a splodes. But even then--- there will be no avatar. Bwahahaha
Every year in Uganda, innumerable children simply. . . disappear. These children all stolen under the cover of darkness from their homes and impressed into the guerilla armies of the LRA [Lord's Resistance Army]. In the deserts of Uganda, they are forced to witness the mindless slaughter of other children until they themselves can do nothing but kill. Kill. These children, generally ranging from ages 5-12, are brainwashed into murdering in the name of the resistance and into stealing other children from their beds to suffer the same fate.

Because of this genocide of innocence, hundred and hundreds of children live every night sleeping in public places miles from their homes, because they know that if the do not-- they will disappear. They will become just another number in this genocide to which the international community has chosen to turn a blind eye. They will become, in affect, invisible-- Invisible Children.

But there are those who are trying to fight against this slaughter of Uganda's children. They fight to protect these "invisible children." Please, help them help a country full of children who know nothing by fear. Help save the innocence. For more information concerning how you can help and how you can get an incredible video about this horrific reality, visit the Invisible Children home page.
Mangafanatic

Postby Omega Amen » Fri May 14, 2004 8:18 pm

My face shows that cuteness (kawaii) is indeed a viable path TO ABSOLUTE POWER!!!
Mangafanatic wrote:Bwahahaha
Find me on Steam, PlayStation Network (OmegaAmen), Backloggery, Twitter, and Twitch.tv

I am also in the Christian gaming group, Tribe of Judah in the Christian Gamers Alliance.
Omega Amen

Postby Ingemar » Fri May 14, 2004 8:52 pm

.....breathe in, breathe out... breathe in, breathe out... breathe in, breathe out... breathe in, breathe out... breathe in, breathe out... breathe in, breathe out... breathe in, breathe out... breathe in, breathe out... breathe in, breathe out... breathe in, breathe out... breathe in, breathe out... breathe in, breathe out... breathe in, breathe out... breathe in, breathe out... breathe in, breathe out...
Job 7:16

I loathe my life; I would not live forever. Let me alone, for my days are but a breath.
Ingemar

Postby Kinkosami » Fri May 14, 2004 11:31 pm

"Yes I did notice. I haven't been able to open it since this morning..."
*~My Signature Image~*

[Minitokyo][FanFiction]

~CLICK HERE~
Kinkosami

Postby Raiden no Kishi » Sat May 15, 2004 6:10 am

Meh...

...stop staring...

Don't' worry, I'll have an avatar today.

-Rai
Raiden no Kishi

Location: Ticking away/The hours that make up the dull day . . .

Postby Hitokiri » Sat May 15, 2004 7:34 am

Im suffocating underneath this scarf
Hitokiri

Postby Zilch » Sat May 15, 2004 7:36 am

So THAT'S what Kiss looks like without their makeup...
Uh-oh! Your sig have started to move! -- MOES.

I suppose you could find females attracted to you if you stop being bad at flirting. -MSP
Zilch

Postby Mangafanatic » Sat May 15, 2004 7:45 am

"No, I already told you that I don't know how to use this sword! But I figure that if I just stand here and pretend I do--- sooner or later, someone's will pay me to leave."

Mangafanatic

Postby Heart of Sword » Sat May 15, 2004 7:54 am

Trusssssssst in meeeeeee....*hypnotizing eyes*
Heart of Sword's Rhapsody

Money, get away
Get a good job with good pay and you're okay
And all and all you're just another brick in the wall
Shoutin’ in the street gonna take on the world some day
But Bismallah will not let me go
Because I'll see you on the dark side of the moon

Tommy used to work on the docks
Union's been on strike
Bright eyes burning like fire
And exposing every weakness
However carefully hidden by the kids

Who will love a little Sparrow
Who's traveled far and cries for rest
Spare him his life from this monstrosity

I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all
And if the band youre in starts playing different tunes
We will we will rock you
We will we will rock you!

[Pink Floyd fan listening to Queen and hugging trees which is also known as taking care of God's creation with a pair of headphones on listening to Nightwish as loud as possible while writing a novel on a computer in the middle of a field filled with Wolves.]

[Bassist...finally learning Money]
Heart of Sword

Postby Mangafanatic » Sat May 15, 2004 7:58 am

"Wha-- Oh, director. Hi! What? You-- you think my sword is stuck in the lense of the camera? Well, that's just crazy. I'll. . . just. . . sheeth. . it. . . right. . .now!"

Mangafanatic

Postby Zilch » Sat May 15, 2004 8:03 am

Yeah, it's true, I have ADH...D....ooooo....a shiny....

I suppose you could find females attracted to you if you stop being bad at flirting. -MSP
Zilch

Postby Kinkosami » Sat May 15, 2004 10:04 am

...Omae o korosu...
*~My Signature Image~*

[Minitokyo][FanFiction]

~CLICK HERE~
Kinkosami

Postby Sam*ron » Sat May 15, 2004 10:53 am

Kinkosami wrote:...Omae o korosu...

"The music..........I likie, I think I will just sit here for awhile and listen to it......." "VOTE FOR ME!"

:rock: Rock On!
Sam*ron

Postby Zilch » Sat May 15, 2004 11:04 am

Next move...hmm...I should take his knight...

Zilch

Postby Kinkosami » Sat May 15, 2004 11:10 am

I'm trapped in a white box. Omae o korosu...
*~My Signature Image~*

[Minitokyo][FanFiction]

~CLICK HERE~
Kinkosami

Postby Sam*ron » Sat May 15, 2004 11:17 am

Duh.................................

:rock: Rock On!
Sam*ron

Postby Master Kenzo » Sat May 15, 2004 12:25 pm

Did someone slice off my ear?
I'm back to make a post or two every couple years...
Master Kenzo

Postby Sam*ron » Sat May 15, 2004 12:34 pm

Can't get this peice corn chip out of my throut! *Cough* *Hack*
Thank you Admins & Mods - @)}~`,~
Sam*ron

Postby inkhana » Sat May 15, 2004 1:01 pm

"Noooooo!....can't decide which bishoujo to vote for!"

BOOSTER: Hey, No.1! Where's my cake?!
SNIFIT 1: Booster, Sir! There's a 70% chance the object you're standing on is a cake.
BOOSTER: What? THIS thing's a cake?

You have the power to say anything you want, so why not say something positive?
- Frank Capra

(in response to an interview question "Do you have a pet peeve having to do with this biz?")
People who write below their abilities in order to crank out tons of books and make a buck. Especially Christian authors who do that. Outsiders judge us for it, and make fun of us for it, and it makes Jesus look bad. We of all artists on earth should be the most concerned with doing our best possible work at all times. We of all people should write with all our hearts, as if writing for the Lord and not for men.
- Athol Dickson

Avatar by scarlethibiscus from LJ.
inkhana

Next

Return to Goof Off and Testing