What would your power-up phrase?

Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

What would your power-up phrase?

Postby radical edward » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:44 am

Captain Marvel yells "SHAZAM" to turn his powers on.

What would you want to yell out, to activate your powers?
FKA rocklobster
radical edward

Re: What would your power-up phrase?

Postby twistedfairytale45 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:46 pm

Well I'd probably turn into this awesome ninja of darkness so... "Darkness Emurge!"
"You can keep walking, or turn back, or take a different road." -Elliot Nightray
"What's left in the end..is not always what you wish for!" - Xerxes Break
twistedfairytale45

Re: What would your power-up phrase?

Postby Kilvakar » Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:00 pm

I have a couple of different ones, for my Bleach OC his shikai release command is "Strike! Jadoku Shinja!" and of course his bankai command is, well, "Bankai!"

There aren't really any power-up commands in Fairy Tail, but they tend to call their moves' names a lot, so one of my ultimate attacks is "Dragon Slayer's Secret Art: Abyssal Ruin, Leviathan Spear!"

I personally really like the Green Lantern oath that they must recite to recharge and activate their powers. "In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might beware my power, Green Lantern's light!"
Image Image
"Comrade isn't simply a word. Comrades are about heart. It's the unconditional trust in your partners. Please, fell free to lean on me...And I, too, will lean on you as well."---Mavis Vermillion, First Master of Fairy Tail

"There are people in this world who enjoy being alone, but there isn't a single person who can bear solitude."---Makarov Dreyar, Third Master of Fairy Tail
Kilvakar

Return to Goof Off and Testing