The Xeno Fan Club

Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Re: The Xeno Fan Club

Postby nillapoet » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:08 pm

Hmm, it looks like I may have to read this whole thread. Lol.
nillapoet

Postby Mullet Death » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:40 pm

Popping in to say that, personally, I think people should stop mentioning Hitler in jokes. The bastard doesn't deserve to be immortalised. He needs to be left forgotten in his special place in Hell.

I Am Mullet Death, Undisputed Ruler of the Mole and Crab People! Fear me!
Mullet Death

Postby goldenspines » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:57 pm

I feel as if UC's post was the only useful one in this thread. But that's nothing new.

I will agree that Hitler jokes are tasteless, but that's my own personal opinion.

But what in the world happened, guys? XD; You know better than to be srs bsns in a Goof Off thread. Radical Edward, regardless of how you feel towards a member, DO NOT bring whatever beef you have with them out on a public forum. It's never the time nor the place. There are better ways to deal with this. If you do this again, further action will be taken.
If both you and Xeno need to settle something between each other, do it via PM.

Although, if you have a problem with another member that you feel needs to be addressed by the staff, PM one or more of us moderators or even the administrator (I direct this to everyone). Do no try to take matters into your own hands. Otherwise, you get me looking over my glasses at you with disappointment. :\

And with that, I'll call the Xeno fan club meeting to a close and lock the thread. Cheers.
goldenspines

Previous

Return to Goof Off and Testing