Chat Forum RPG

Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Chat Forum RPG

Postby Animeniac » Wed May 21, 2014 8:23 pm

It's this game were people add there own peices of a storyline that makes an rpg in the chat forum such as Image

Ok we need a basic world and everyone needs to Make their character (anime characters are allowed)

I'm going to be Roy Mustang Image
Phillippians 4:8 KJV

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

A lesson without pain is meaningless. For you cannot gain anything without sacrificing something else in return, but once you have overcome it and made it your own...you will gain an irreplaceable fullmetal heart -Hiromu Arakawa

I'm going to fight my hardest....I don't want anyone else to die! -Kirito

"Never break the circle....the circle is what binds us together as one as brothers and sisters...you are my bride...you are beautiful"-Elyon (God) on The Circle series By Ted Dekker

Animeniac

Re: Chat Forum RPG

Postby Kilvakar » Wed May 21, 2014 8:47 pm

This looks fun, but you might need to be a little more specific on the world and what characters we can be (eg; is it only FMA, or are any anime characters allowed? Can we make OCs? etc)
Image Image
"Comrade isn't simply a word. Comrades are about heart. It's the unconditional trust in your partners. Please, fell free to lean on me...And I, too, will lean on you as well."---Mavis Vermillion, First Master of Fairy Tail

"There are people in this world who enjoy being alone, but there isn't a single person who can bear solitude."---Makarov Dreyar, Third Master of Fairy Tail
Kilvakar

Re: Chat Forum RPG

Postby goldenspines » Wed May 21, 2014 10:16 pm

Nope.

And when I say nope, I will direct you here: http://www.christiananime.net/viewtopic ... 42&t=63954

RPGs belong only in the RPG forum (here: http://www.christiananime.net/viewforum.php?f=5) and they need to have some sort of premise/story/set-up before they can begin. While it's not explicit, "chatting" RPGs with no plan are discouraged mainly because the threads can get too far out of hand and have caused some bad results in the past.
This is also why we discourage role playing in the Chat as well.

Yes, Goof Off is for fun games and nonsense, but not for role playing. If you want to start a RPG, please do so in the appropriate forum.

if you have any further questions or concerns, please send me a message.
goldenspines

Return to Goof Off and Testing