Cutest Girl On my Bride Is A Mermaid?

Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Cutest Girl On my Bride Is A Mermaid?

Postby Animeniac » Wed May 21, 2014 11:59 am

Mine is Lunar Edomae Image

Even If she's Insane! :dizzy: :lol: :lol: Image

What's yours?
Phillippians 4:8 KJV

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

A lesson without pain is meaningless. For you cannot gain anything without sacrificing something else in return, but once you have overcome it and made it your own...you will gain an irreplaceable fullmetal heart -Hiromu Arakawa

I'm going to fight my hardest....I don't want anyone else to die! -Kirito

"Never break the circle....the circle is what binds us together as one as brothers and sisters...you are my bride...you are beautiful"-Elyon (God) on The Circle series By Ted Dekker

Animeniac

Re: Cutest Girl On my Bride Is A Mermaid?

Postby Mullet Death » Wed May 21, 2014 11:03 pm

Sun-chan, obviously. :o I'm not overly familiar with different Japanese dialects, but she has a noticeable accent of some sort. It's one of the things that give her a certain charm. With the possible exception of 院長 or "Class Rep" (lol, I think that's what they called her) she's also one of the only sane chicks in the whole show IIRC. Need to pop that DVD set in again some time. The self-obsessed Lunar-chan is particularly nutty though, not sure why she'd be your favorite. :eyebrow:

I Am Mullet Death, Undisputed Ruler of the Mole and Crab People! Fear me!
Mullet Death

Re: Cutest Girl On my Bride Is A Mermaid?

Postby Animeniac » Thu May 22, 2014 10:02 am

[quote="Mullet Death"The self-obsessed Lunar-chan is particularly nutty though, not sure why she'd be your favorite. :eyebrow:[/quote]

I think she's cute I said even though she's crazy
Phillippians 4:8 KJV

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

A lesson without pain is meaningless. For you cannot gain anything without sacrificing something else in return, but once you have overcome it and made it your own...you will gain an irreplaceable fullmetal heart -Hiromu Arakawa

I'm going to fight my hardest....I don't want anyone else to die! -Kirito

"Never break the circle....the circle is what binds us together as one as brothers and sisters...you are my bride...you are beautiful"-Elyon (God) on The Circle series By Ted Dekker

Animeniac

Return to Goof Off and Testing