Cutest Girls of Fairy Tail (Possible Spoilers)

Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Who is the cutest girl in Fairy Tail?

Juvia Lockser
22%
Lucy Heartfilia
No votes
Erza Scarlet
33%
Mirajane Strauss
22%
Levy McGarden
11%
Lisanna Strauss
No votes
Cana Alberona
No votes
Virgo
No votes
Ur
No votes
Aries (すみません!)
No votes
Evergreen
No votes
Bisca Connell
No votes
Aquarius
No votes
Angel
No votes
Sherry Blendy
No votes
Other (explain in post)
11%

Total votes: 9

Cutest Girls of Fairy Tail (Possible Spoilers)

Postby Mullet Death » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:01 am

In honor of me finally getting some Internet, I present to you the most important thread of your lives. We're all aware at this point that pretty much all the characters in this show are awesome, female or not, and that all the girls are cute, because Hiro is all about excessive fan service. But who's your favorite- the sexiest of the sexy; cutest of the cute; coolest of the cool?

Is it perhaps the mature and awesome Erza Scarlet:

Or maybe you love our heroine Lucy (who doesn't?):

Juvia will always get my vote:

Or maybe you're into Levy-chan?

They're all great, and there's too many to present every one individually, but vote for your favorite anyway! Tell us your favorites now, or suffer dire no consequences!

A few notes: I have intentionally left out Wendy-chan for reasons that should be obvious. O_o
I have left out characters that I do not know yet (which is apparently a lot!); I am not caught up in the manga or even the anime; I am only caught up to the current Funimation streaming release. Post any such characters in a spoiler if you feel the need. Speaking of spoilers, SPOILER: Highlight text to read: I haven't included the Edolas versions of anyone per se. But if your preference is for really mean women, be my guest.
Cutest Boys of Fairy Tail needed its own thread.

I Am Mullet Death, Undisputed Ruler of the Mole and Crab People! Fear me!
Mullet Death

Re: Cutest Girls of Fairy Tail (Possible Spoilers)

Postby Rzerox21xx » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:44 pm

the first one that attracted me to Fairy Tail is Juvia, I love her character and pretty feel for her. her first appearance during the Phantom Lord arc, she wasn't that good looking but she blossomed into a fine woman.

this is her new character design for the Fairy Tail anime relaunch this april.

I like Lucy too, she really underated in terms of power and looks. this is her new character design

I have keychains of both girls.

Considering that this is a Christian forum, I would assume it's not okay to post Swimsuit pictures of the gals especially how Mashima stressed the fanservice lately.
Rzerox21xx

Postby Rzerox21xx » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:47 pm

Rzerox21xx wrote:the first one that attracted me to Fairy Tail is Juvia, I love her character and pretty feel for her. her first appearance during the Phantom Lord arc, she wasn't that good looking but she blossomed into a fine woman.

this is her new character design for the Fairy Tail anime relaunch this april.

I like Lucy too, she really underated in terms of power and looks. this is her new character design. She grew in power as a celestial wizard and hopefully continue to become more powerful. she reminds me of my Fullmetal Alchemist crush, Winry Rockbell, especially when her blonde hair is down.

I have keychains of both girls.

Considering that this is a Christian forum, I would assume it's not okay to post Swimsuit pictures of the gals especially how Mashima stressed the fanservice lately.
Rzerox21xx

Postby Mullet Death » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:38 pm

Nope, nope, no fan service in here please. But yeah Juvia looks so awesome in the upcoming arc! Hurry up and release more episodes Funimation, so I can watch the new ones with everyone!

I Am Mullet Death, Undisputed Ruler of the Mole and Crab People! Fear me!
Mullet Death

Postby Nate » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:20 pm

Mullet Death wrote:Nope, nope, no fan service in here please.

Well all right but when you're lying on that couch eating grapes and start feeling a little too warm then just know that you brought this on yourself. *leaves with my large fan*

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby faithb4sight » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:26 pm

The fanservice is the one thing about Fairy Tail that I really don't like -.- I guess there are worse series with that, though.

@Nate
No ceiling fan? Can't really remove that one.
Image On the summit - even in the valley... God is good. I praise Him for all of everything.
"Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost." Rom. 15:13
faithb4sight

Postby Nate » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:19 am

You'd better believe there's worse series out there. I've watched most of 'em. :V That's why I guess I can't really see the problem with Fairy Tail. As far as I can tell there isn't any actual straight up nudity or body parts that defy the laws of physics. I mean I guess they probably wear swimsuits and the animators are like "HEY LOOK AT THIS GIRL IN A SWIMSUIT" but like...I see that at the pool and the beach, so...yeah.

I'LL SHUT UP NOW.

faithb4sight wrote:No ceiling fan? Can't really remove that one.

Who has a ceiling fan in their pleasure palace? It's all about guys (or girls) wearing swimsuits and fanning you with giant fans while you stretch out and eat grapes. It's like you've never even seen Hedonismbot on Futurama.

You also probably need some dude to play appropriate ethnic music and a dancing lady. Then that's how you seduce Hercules to prevent him from saving the city of Thebes. At least...that's what happened in Hercules Unchained.

And now I want some Green Bean and French Onion Casserole of Happiness.

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby faithb4sight » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:22 am

@Nate
Ah - sorry, no, didn't get the reference haha. Thought you were just taking the fan away from someone who was sitting on a couch in their living room with a random plate of grapes. But it's more of a Grecian royalty thing.
Image On the summit - even in the valley... God is good. I praise Him for all of everything.
"Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost." Rom. 15:13
faithb4sight

Postby Rzerox21xx » Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:56 pm

the cutest boy thread has 18 replies how come here has only 7. especially since Fairy Tail cater to a male audience more. lol.

Notice Fairy tail 3 main/supporting female characters with blue hair. Juvia, Wendy, and Levy. man I hope Juvia gets her moment to shine in this current manga arc.
Rzerox21xx

Postby nillapoet » Thu May 01, 2014 4:34 pm

It's a toss up between Erza, Levy, and Cana. But then again, Cana has a drinking problem and should probably get into AA.
nillapoet

Postby Kilvakar » Fri May 09, 2014 11:15 pm

Hmm, Fairy Tail is one of my favorite series! :) It's hard to pick, but I would have to say Levy or Laki Olietta.
Image Image
"Comrade isn't simply a word. Comrades are about heart. It's the unconditional trust in your partners. Please, fell free to lean on me...And I, too, will lean on you as well."---Mavis Vermillion, First Master of Fairy Tail

"There are people in this world who enjoy being alone, but there isn't a single person who can bear solitude."---Makarov Dreyar, Third Master of Fairy Tail
Kilvakar

Return to Goof Off and Testing