Ryu Vs. Bowser who would win

Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Ryu Vs. Bowser who would win

Postby Never thirsty! » Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:34 pm

Ryu(the Streetfighter haidouken guy) or Bowser(Mario's enemy the turtle with the spiky shell.) and why.

I say Ryu because all ryu would have to do is that basic sacrifice throw Bowser would be on his back squirming to get up like the helpless over-sized turtle we all know he is.

somewhat off topic question: is it true that when Bowser is translated into Japanese it equals Koopa? I was playing smash bros. melee in Japanese because there's an option for that so I said why not? i put the marker on Bowser and the announcer said koopa.
Never thirsty!

Re: Ryu Vs. Bowser who would win

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:15 pm

Megaman.
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby DaughterOfZion » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:28 pm

Pretty sure you meant Protoman MSP. :p
DaughterOfZion

Postby Midori » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:19 am

Let's see...if it was Street Fighter Ryu vs. Smash Bros Bowser, Ryu'd probably win, but in the Mario Bros. series itself, Bowser is kinda...well...invincible. So basically, I dunno.

Regarding Bowser vs. Koopa, the Mario Series was originally made in Japan, and the character's original name was Koopa. The name Bowser was invented just for the English version. What we know in English as Koopas (the turtle enemies) were called Nokonokos. I don't know why they decided to reuse the name of the final boss for a plain enemy, but they did. Sort of reminds me of the Vega-Balrog-M.Bison debacle.
Midori

Postby Never thirsty! » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:27 am

I was talking about Smash Bros. Bowser how would Ryu get past the fire? I have the answer he's Ryu he'll find a way what's Ryu's fighting style? When I use him I see jiujitsu, Tae Kwon Do, Wing Chun, and some other martial art that I can't name because I don't know what style it's from.
Never thirsty!

Postby SilverToast » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:47 pm

Boswser can bait Ryu into approaching after Ryu gets tired of spamming hadokens and just chain grab him. The match is in Ryu's favor though.

I think Smash Bros Peach would totally beat Ryu. Her turnips would cancel out the hadokens and she can combo him both on ground and in the air.
SilverToast

Postby emmatheveritas » Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:13 pm

I have no idea who that Ryu is, but I thought about the Ryu like Princess Crayhee from the Princess Tutu anime and I think against her Bowser would become turtle soup. She can command armies of crows, hypnotize people and SPOILER: Highlight text to read: her father is the ginormous Raven King! Even though I really love Bowser and his ridiculous attitude, especially in Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story and Super Paper Mario! :XD:
Veritas out!
I have chortles!
Hence, the longest signature on CAA!!
''I have fury! Finally, my entrance with drama!''-Fawful ''Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga
''Why...whenever...fury...Fawful just wanted some kingdom conquering...but every time the mustaches come. Always in Fawful's way...alwaysalwaysalways''-Fawful Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
''Darkness cannot cover darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot cover hate; only love can.''-Martin Luther King Jr.
"SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!!"-Benny from The Lego Movie
"A closed door doesn't mean its a locked one"-Anais TAWO Gumball
emmatheveritas

Location: somewhere between my daydreams, the BeanBean Kingdom, and waiting for Heaven. =D

Return to Goof Off and Testing