The Give A Gift Game

Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

The Give A Gift Game

Postby Cc4FuzzyHuggles » Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:42 am

Ok, the name of the game is Give A Gift.
This game is very similar to the word association game and the vending machine game. The main difference is it has a “Giving” theme, you give and you receive.
It doesn't matter who you give to and who you receive from, because what comes around goes around, even if it's not from who you expect.

The basic rules are, you give to someone or to everyone, and then based on what you gave, you will get a gift in return. If you do not wish to get something based of off what you just gave, then give a second gift to change things up a bit. You will receive something based off of that item instead.

EXAMPLE :
Me > I give you all a piece of cake!
Tom > You receive a party hat in return.
Lilly > Tom I give you a coffee hat!
Me > Lilly opens my gift to her, it's a bag of coffee beans.
Lilly > I give everyone chocolate flavored lattes. I also give a marine animal coloring book to Tom.
Tom > New pet turtles for everybody!

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I give to everyone a, Taco.
Luke 10:25-27 Mark 12:28-34 Matthew 22 Deuteronomy 6:4-5 Deuteronomy 10:12
“Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind, and your neighbor as yourself.”
No one is perfect, but by one prayer at a time, and one step at a time, God can make our paths straight.
Proverbs 3:6 "In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He will make your paths straight."
Cc4FuzzyHuggles

Location: I live wherever the Lord leads me. (currently in an apartment with my sweet cat.)

Re: The Give A Gift Game

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:08 pm

you receive a present in return
Wolfsong

Postby Banana Lobster » Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:51 pm

I give Cc4FuzzyHuggles some Taco-flavored Pringles chips (yes, these are real), and I give everybody some pizza.
Banana Lobster

Postby Cc4FuzzyHuggles » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:25 am

I give Banana lobster six different cheeses!
“Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind, and your neighbor as yourself.”
No one is perfect, but by one prayer at a time, and one step at a time, God can make our paths straight.
Proverbs 3:6 "In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He will make your paths straight."
Cc4FuzzyHuggles

Location: I live wherever the Lord leads me. (currently in an apartment with my sweet cat.)

Postby Ally-Ann » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:29 am

I give Cc4 a desert rain frog. :>
Ally-Ann

Postby silvanis2.0 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:41 pm

I give Ally-Ann a very awesome raven feather quill.
silvanis2.0

Postby Midknight74012 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:30 am

I bring you the gift of pain
Midknight74012

Postby Cc4FuzzyHuggles » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:22 am

I give Midknight74012 a very hot pancake that burns when you eat it.
Cc4FuzzyHuggles

Return to Goof Off and Testing