Have you been a good CAAer this year or is Master Asia going to have to show you the true power of SUPER ASIA?

Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Have you been a good CAAer this year or is Master Asia going to have to show you the true power of SUPER ASIA?

Postby Neane » Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:13 pm

Neane

Re: Have you been a good CAAer this year or is Master Asia going to have to show you the true power of SUPER ASIA?

Postby Davidizer13 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:21 pm

I'd be totally fine with Master Asia showing me his power, for I am of the SCHOOL OF THE UNDEFEATED OF THE EAST!
Davidizer13

Re: Have you been a good CAAer this year or is Master Asia going to have to show you the true power of SUPER ASIA?

Postby Ally-Ann » Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:33 pm

Ooh, pretty colors! \(°o°)/

Seriously my reaction.
Ally-Ann

Postby Neane » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:11 pm

Davidizer13 wrote:I'd be totally fine with Master Asia showing me his power, for I am of the SCHOOL OF THE UNDEFEATED OF THE EAST!

Then you will be shown it my friend.
Neane

Postby AdriTan » Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:00 pm

There must be a lot of CAAers on the naughty list! It's been so quiet around here..... :/
AdriTan

Postby Wolfsong » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:19 pm

I've been good! I've just been busy being good!
Wolfsong

Postby Davidizer13 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:01 pm

Wolfsong wrote:I've been good! I've just been busy being good!

Being good, you say? More like being busy training to take Master Asia's title in the Gundam Fight, amirite?
Davidizer13

Postby SierraLea » Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:00 pm

"For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God." Master Asia must be a busy man, if he can make it past me and my supersonic vocals. I'll have his ears bleeding in three seconds.
SierraLea

Postby AdriTan » Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:43 pm

Heehee
Love Momma Flower @}~~,~
AdriTan

Postby SilverToast » Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:07 pm

I've been bad. As if santa master Asia would go outside of Neo Japan to asdf;ln asd;fljknale;ijr[jwiearjs mdf b dnv;alsdf.
SilverToast

Return to Goof Off and Testing