RPG King and Queen - Battle of the Fittest 2013 Nominations

Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

RPG King and Queen - Battle of the Fittest 2013 Nominations

Postby Michael Lance » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:11 pm

Well, it's been a while since the first RPG King and Queen competitions - I think it's about time we started another one!

Since I have absolutely no idea who's doing what these days, I'm leaving this thread open as a nomination thread, instead of just going forward with it without asking anyone's opinion. ^^

Therefore, here's how it works:

Step 1 - submit your nomination for both RPG King* and RPG Queen (we'll stop once we have twelve nominations for each category).

Step 2 - I will create another thread for the semi-final voting - participants will go there to vote for the most likely RPG King and there will be another thread for RPG Queen.

Step 3 - the top four contestants for each category will move on to the finals, which will determine the King and Queen of RPGs!

So who can I nominate?

Well, that's simple - anyone and everyone who has hosted or co-GM'd an RPG on this site (and is still an active member). However, to make the rest of us feel better, Dante is out of the running (it can't be helped - if I let him participate, he's take the title of RPG King with no contest. Sorry, Dante! I still recognize you as my RP superior!).

How many people can I nominate?

One person per category per nominating person. If there are multiple nominations for the same nominee, they will have a higher chance of making the semi-finals. Nominations end Christmas day!

What should I consider when nominating?

Their skills as a GM/co-GM and a writer: how good are their characters? What did you think of the setting? Plot development? In short, would you participate in their RPG?
M-I-C-H-A-E-L

spell it right, or don't spell it at all.

@)}~`,~

Thank you, for all you do for us.

that awkward moment when you go to see who's online, and someone else is already looking at the members list...
Michael Lance

Return to Goof Off and Testing