Political thread!

Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Political thread!

Postby Nate » Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:08 pm

http://www.rabbitandmouse.com/?c=campaigntrail

(Language warning)

Who do you support in this election, Rabbit or Mouse?

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby Davidizer13 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:26 pm

Rabbit and Mouse are representatives of the corrupted old guard, a symptom of the rotten two-party system in which neither truly supports our interests or moves us forward as a nation, but exist only serve to perpetuate their mutually beneficial status quo.

As such, I support the Pro-Skub/Shover Robot ticket. It's the only truly reasonable choice.
We are loved even though we suck.

Psalms 37:37 (NHEB)
Mark the perfect man, and see the upright, for there is a future for the man of peace.
Davidizer13

Postby raider~joseph » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:53 am

Pssh. Those are all third party canidates. Its Cthulhu vs Princess Celestia thats the real race. Im leaning toward Cthulhu. I mean if what he was said was true about our debt with China being resolved by destroying China is true we could see our deficit go down in...say...3 to 5 hours. Give or take how many blasts of cosmic darkness he levels China with. (Note: All of Cthulhu's policies involve destroying something to solve our problems.)
The orbital friendship cannon is gone. But its LEGACY LIVES ON IN US!
FOR PONY, FOR STUFF, FOR LUNA!

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby SilverToast » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:15 am

The capybara overlords will come and fix the 2 party system. It will be 1 party ruling and everyone agrees to the fair and 1 sided decisions of the capiberra overlords. muahaha No elections needed we have a stable dynasty.
[color="Red"]@[/color])}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators
SilverToast

Return to Goof Off and Testing