Did you know...

Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Did you know...

Postby HarleyQuinnOy » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:46 pm

Simply state something you think everyone would want to know about yourself, the world, animals ect., or something totally silly >.<...I shall start

Did you know...most people swallow at least 8 spiders a year in their sleep
[color="Pink"]It can't rain all the time[/color]
HarleyQuinnOy

Postby AdriTan » Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:44 pm

WOW that's so creepy.... But funny.... But creepy.... Lol!

Did you know... I kinda like spiders? (not for dinner though) and love snakes, lizards and other reptiles and amphibians?
Love Momma Flower @}~~,~
AdriTan

Postby Cianter » Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:48 pm

Whoa, my mouth fell open at the spider one, lol :P Did you know, I love rain but am terrified of thunder storms?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][color="DarkOrchid"]Yes, I'm a girl. I push doors that clearly say PULL. I laugh harder when I try to explain why I'm laughing. I walk into a room and forget why I went in there. I count on my fingers in math class. I try to accomplish things when there is still time on the microwave. I lie sometimes to hide the pain. I say it's a long story when it's really not.[/color]

[color="Yellow"]When you're home alone: 10%-Say "who is it" 64%-Look through the peep hole then open it if you know them 25%-Open the door 1%-Crawl around on the ground like a ninja and look through the window very quietly to make sure it isn't a masked murderer. I'm that 1%[/color]

[color="Red"]I'm so talented I can fall up stairs, trip on flat surfaces, and get hit by parked cars XD[/color]

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Cianter
Cianter

Postby Yuki-Anne » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:32 pm

Did you know that the rays of sunshine that come down from between clouds are called crepuscular rays?
New and improved Yuki-Anne: now with blog: http://anneinjapan.blog.com
Yuki-Anne

Postby Xeno » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:44 pm

Did you know that 97% of statistics jokes on the internet are about internet statistics being made up?
Xeno

Postby Flying_leaves » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:41 pm

[color="MediumTurquoise"]Did you know that Hercules is technically Ariel's cousin?[/color]
If mythology is taken into consideration, she and Hercules are related: Hercules’s father is Zeus; Poseidon is a brother of Zeus; one of Poseidon’s many sons is Triton; and, of course, Ariel is Triton’s seventh daughter. This means Hercules is Ariel’s first cousin, and Ariel is Hercules’s cousin once removed.
~*~Mel~*~
When life is rough, pray. When life is great, pray.
"...forgetting what lies behind but straining forward to what lies ahead, I continue my pursuit toward the goal, the prize of God's upward calling." ~ Phillippians 3:13-14
http://flylikealeaf.tumblr.com :grin:

<3~*Sakamichi no Apollon*~<3
Flying_leaves

Postby HarleyQuinnOy » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:39 pm

These are fun ^_^

Did you know...The English voice actor for Ichigo on Bleach is also the voice actor for Kaneda on Akira, and he was coincidentally the Black Power Ranger in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (Movie and show)!

side note: I bought the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers movie a few years back and was extremely shocked by the graphics lol (my memory of it as a child, still assumed it would look amazing)
HarleyQuinnOy

Postby SierraLea » Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:08 am

Did you know that the actor who plays Peeta in the Hunger Games is a villain in Cirque Du Freak?
"I tell you, if they keep quiet, the stones will cry out." (Luke 19:37-40).
Exceptionally Ordinary
"No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else." P.T.Barnam
SierraLea

Postby AdriTan » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:13 pm

Josh Hutcherson? A villain, really? I can't picture that...... Lol what kind of villain????

Did you know my family is watching a Peter pan show?
Love Momma Flower @}~~,~
AdriTan

Postby rocklobster » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:13 am

Did you know Albert Einstein actually was not a terrible student?
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby ABlipinTime » Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:41 pm

I can't see why he would be.

Did you know I don't eat spiders?
ABlipinTime

Postby Banana Lobster » Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:11 pm

Did you know that if I start a game of Sudoku, I will be unable to stop until I finish it? I love that game so much, it's like I'm addicted or something. O_O
Banana Lobster

Postby HarleyQuinnOy » Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:17 am

Did you know when you lose your TV remote control there is a 50% chance it is stuck in the couch, another common place is the refrigerator!
HarleyQuinnOy

Postby SierraLea » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:39 pm

AdriTan (post: 1587426) wrote:Josh Hutcherson? A villain, really? I can't picture that...... Lol what kind of villain????

Did you know my family is watching a Peter pan show?

He plays a crazed bloodythristy one who starts out as a kind of wild child.
Did you know that there's a play about Peter Pan's origins?
Exceptionally Ordinary
SierraLea

Postby Crossfire » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:44 pm

Did you know that the Royal Canadian Air Force does not allow people with glasses to apply for pilot training, but if you develop poor eye-sight after you're selected, nobody seems to care?

I hear that the Gov't is planning to change this for the better, so here's to hoping.
Crossfire

Postby HarleyQuinnOy » Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:05 am

Crossfire (post: 1588130) wrote:Did you know that the Royal Canadian Air Force does not allow people with glasses to apply for pilot training, but if you develop poor eye-sight after you're selected, nobody seems to care?

I hear that the Gov't is planning to change this for the better, so here's to hoping.

It is for this reason that my father couldn't join the American Air Force, though i am not sure what the laws are now that was like 30 years ago lol, I should be happy about it cause if he could have he may not have met my mother and if he didn't meet my mother :eh: I wouldn't exist!!

Did you know... I can't write anything in cursive except my name, I also have a difficult time reading it... its rather embarrassing, I should learn...
HarleyQuinnOy

Postby Cianter » Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:40 pm

Did you know, three years is a very short time to get your first book published? Quite depressing I must say-_-
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][color="DarkOrchid"]Yes, I'm a girl. I push doors that clearly say PULL. I laugh harder when I try to explain why I'm laughing. I walk into a room and forget why I went in there. I count on my fingers in math class. I try to accomplish things when there is still time on the microwave. I lie sometimes to hide the pain. I say it's a long story when it's really not.[/color]

[color="Yellow"]When you're home alone: 10%-Say "who is it" 64%-Look through the peep hole then open it if you know them 25%-Open the door 1%-Crawl around on the ground like a ninja and look through the window very quietly to make sure it isn't a masked murderer. I'm that 1%[/color]

[color="Red"]I'm so talented I can fall up stairs, trip on flat surfaces, and get hit by parked cars XD[/color]

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Cianter
Cianter

Postby SierraLea » Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:00 pm

Did you know I get to be in a beauty pageant at my school which I am insanely excited for?
Exceptionally Ordinary
SierraLea

Postby Raleford » Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:16 am

That's awesome Sierra.

Did you know that very few Disney movies, have main characters with both parents around? Almost all have only a mom or a dad, or no parents, often with no explanation or emphasis on this fact.
Raleford

Postby HarleyQuinnOy » Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:44 pm

^ yeah haha that is soo true how strange I have never thought about that.

Did you know...making up statistics and telling them to your friends and family who trust you is extremely entertaining. (if you do it too often they catch on quickly)
HarleyQuinnOy

Return to Goof Off and Testing