Tsundere moments

Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Tsundere moments

Postby Lynna » Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:24 am

So, yesturday, someone asked "Are you glad to have your brother back? (from France)
And my brother was right there And I was just like "ummm....well...At least I don't have to do his chores now" when really, I missed him and I'm glad he's back :bang:
Urgh, I do stuff like that all the time when I'm being shy.
Does anyone else share my pain?
I Believe in the Sun/Even when It's not shining/I belive in Love/Even When I Don't Feel it/And I Believe in God/Even when He is silent/And I, I Believe ---BarlowGirl
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks To All The CAA Moderators
DeviantArttumblrBeneath The Tangles
Avatar (lovingly) taken from The Silver Eye webcomic
Lynna

Postby Atria35 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:33 am

Nope. I've had moments where I'll be happy and normal one moment, but in a split second I'll be a raging monster (I have berserk button issues). So... I don't know what that would classify me as! o.o
Atria35

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:48 am

o.o...That sounds a bit like Momoka from SGT. Frog.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby TopazRaven » Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:58 am

I treat guys I like pretty mean sometimes. Especially if they like me back. Is that considered tsundere? :lol:
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

NIV, Romans 8:38-39.
TopazRaven

Postby SincerelyAnomymous » Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:58 am

My Mom.

When dealing with my sister, it's opposite.
SincerelyAnomymous

Postby Nate » Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:28 pm

"Stupid brother! I-it's not like I missed you or anything!"

I could never deal with a tsundere chick but they're pretty hilarious sometimes. It's the yandere ones you've gotta watch out for.

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby Yamamaya » Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:44 pm

Nate (post: 1488930) wrote:"Stupid brother! I-it's not like I missed you or anything!"

I could never deal with a tsundere chick but they're pretty hilarious sometimes. It's the yandere ones you've gotta watch out for.

I am very tsundere for academia and professors. One moment, I think they're all a bunch of pompous elitists. The next, I'm talking like one of them. Yanderes are most definitely freaky. You never know when they'll act all loving to you and when they might start slaughtering all your female in a jealous rage. o.o
Atria35 (post: 1488895) wrote:Nope. I've had moments where I'll be happy and normal one moment, but in a split second I'll be a raging monster (I have berserk button issues). So... I don't know what that would classify me as! o.o

This is me in a nutshell. Most of the time, I'm pretty laid back and fun loving. However, many times I will put on my RAGE FACE. Although I never stay mad long and I rarely actually lash out at people. I just take a few moments to rage quietly. That helps me calm down.:P
Yamamaya

Postby Atria35 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:10 pm

Yamamaya (post: 1488936) wrote:This is me in a nutshell. Most of the time, I'm pretty laid back and fun loving. However, many times I will put on my RAGE FACE. Although I never stay mad long and I rarely actually lash out at people. I just take a few moments to rage quietly. That helps me calm down.:P

I lash. I lash so badly. If I don't, all that anger festers in me forever. But the good thing is, when I do rage, it's brief, it's powerful, and after I can't be bothered to get up more than a grumble.
Atria35

Postby Yamamaya » Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:23 pm

Atria35 (post: 1488946) wrote:I lash. I lash so badly. If I don't, all that anger festers in me forever. But the good thing is, when I do rage, it's brief, it's powerful, and after I can't be bothered to get up more than a grumble.

How powerful is your rage on a scale of 1 to 10?

In what way do you lash?

Just out of curiosity.
Yamamaya

Postby Lynna » Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:12 pm

TopazRaven (post: 1488903) wrote:I treat guys I like pretty mean sometimes. Especially if they like me back. Is that considered tsundere? :lol:

This is the very definition of Tsundere. You should win a prize! :lol:
I Believe in the Sun/Even when It's not shining/I belive in Love/Even When I Don't Feel it/And I Believe in God/Even when He is silent/And I, I Believe ---BarlowGirl
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks To All The CAA Moderators
DeviantArttumblrBeneath The Tangles
Avatar (lovingly) taken from The Silver Eye webcomic
Lynna

Postby Yamamaya » Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:24 pm

TopazRaven (post: 1488903) wrote:I treat guys I like pretty mean sometimes. Especially if they like me back. Is that considered tsundere? :lol:

You so tsundere.

But make sure to say,

"Stupid..*insert name*. I..it's not like I like you or anything!"
Yamamaya

Postby Atria35 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:38 pm

Yamamaya (post: 1488948) wrote:How powerful is your rage on a scale of 1 to 10?

In what way do you lash?

Just out of curiosity.

Depends. If it really gets me up.... probably a 10 though it's probably usually an 8. I've seen red. That's rare, but it's happened. I lash out verbally. I'm very, very good at saying really cruel, mean things. Words are my weapons. I've never hit anybody, though. The worst it ever got, I was tempted to slap the guy that had said what got me angry, but I was able to reign in that impulse.
Atria35

Postby TopazRaven » Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:56 pm

Lynna (post: 1488961) wrote:This is the very definition of Tsundere. You should win a prize! :lol:

Is it now? xD I wonder if I should be worried?

Yamamaya (post: 1488970) wrote:You so tsundere.

But make sure to say,

"Stupid..*insert name*. I..it's not like I like you or anything!"

:lol: I don't usually call anyone stupid in least. I do tend to be insulting and try to make them feel like I don't like them that way. I'm kind of scared of relationships. I also seem to have this whole thing going on where I'm not sure if I like someone and if they keep hitting on me I get irritated and just want to be left alone so I can get pretty mean sometimes. If I actually really really liked a guy and he wasn't a complete weirdo then I might act differently. Most of my apparant tsundereness comes from the only guy who has ever actively pursued me in my life. I had on and off moments of liking him, but it eventually evened out to just dislike. I don't take kindly to dudes not knowing what 'no, I won't go out with you, leave me alone before I punch you in the face' means. Likewise I did actually slap him once, but for a different reason. I do feel kind of bad for it now, hitting isn't nice.
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

NIV, Romans 8:38-39.
TopazRaven

Postby Sapphire225 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:16 pm

I'm Tsundere around my siblings, but hey! That's normal...right?

Besides, the only yanderes I know are Justin Beiber fans, including my younger cousin.
"Because the World isn't as cruel as you take it to be." ~ Celty, Durarara!!

Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."
~Deuteronomy 31:6

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We live in a fantasy world, a world of illusion. The great task in life is to find reality. ~ Iris Murdoch
Sapphire225

Postby Tsukuyomi » Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:23 pm

Aww, Lynna and Yama are Tsun Tsun ^__^?

I think Yandere is Yan Yan or.. I duno xD

I'll have to think of something xD
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby Yuki-Anne » Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:23 pm

Oh my gosh. I am so tsundere, it's not even funny. And then I look back and I'm like, "FRICK! I am SO FREAKING AWFUL!"
New and improved Yuki-Anne: now with blog: http://anneinjapan.blog.com
Yuki-Anne

Postby PrincessZelda » Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:38 pm

I had no idea what tsundere actually meant until just now. XD

Now that I know what that means, I think I just realized that I am really tsundere. I one time smacked a guy I liked in the face so hard that he like, stumbled back. He was really mad at me afterwards, too. :| Still not sure why I even did that.
PrincessZelda

Postby Yuki-Anne » Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:27 pm

Yeah, I tend to be playful/mean with guys that I like, but the problem is that I'm REALLY good at finding areas that they're sensitive about, so what I intend to be flirtatious and playful actually ends up being mean and hurtful. :(
New and improved Yuki-Anne: now with blog: http://anneinjapan.blog.com
Yuki-Anne

Postby PrincessZelda » Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:41 pm

That always happens to me, too! XD And I end up acting rude to most guys I like, and so they think that I'm not interested
PrincessZelda

Postby Yamamaya » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:26 am

This song sums up tsunderes for those that are still confused.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNhZDvJTiQk&feature=related
Yamamaya

Postby Mister » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:20 am

I-Its not like i realy love that song or anyhting! i-its just that i thought it wouldn't be nice for me to not comment on it after listening to it three times....

i now understand what tsundere is lol *is enlightened*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so6IQ4GYm2o&feature=related

I'll never be the same, after meeting you. I'll never Love the same after Loving you. i'll never breath the same after breathing in your Life. Lord you change me.
Mister

Postby Ally-Ann » Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:09 pm

Oh, yeah. When I meet new people, I'm a tsundere. I'll give you an example. A real one.
A friend of mine and I were with a youth a group after Acquire the Fire (A a two day concert/preaching thing for teens.). Me and her were sitting across from two other kids a little older than us. My friend's really, really outgoing and giggly and bright and stuff, so she started joking around and laughing a lot. Me? I just acted all serious and cool-like and even said, "What the heck, Sarah?", when in fact I wanted to bust out laughing myself. (- -)

Also, one moment I'll be laughing like crazy with my brother, the next, I'll be listening to my iPod and say, "Be quiet now.", then he'll be like, "..... Huh?"
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

I question my [color="DarkOrchid"]sanity[/color]. (._.)

Operation: Blackout
Ally-Ann

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:52 am

I'm not tsundere. At least as far as I can tell I'm not.

Tell me. What am I in the anime world because I tend not to think about what they are classified as alot? I work really hard for a living and I will do anything to make my loved ones happy even at the expense of my happiness. What am I?
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby Hiryu » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:07 pm

Ah! I believe what you're looking for is called "JINERISU". (ジネリス)
Hiryu

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:14 pm

Interesting. Thank you Hiryu for that. I'll look into that soon. I've got some other things to do before that though. lol ^^
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:01 pm

whenever i think tsundere i will always think this but thats just me and its a good thing they're not really that extreme.
/summon Alucard on those who need a hug
shinpaku alliance: Metolosophy, Ace33Wing, Diamond Dragon, Ally-Ann and Broly Ultimatrix
http://www.bronyland.com/pony-personality-test/?q=NDg2MHw1MTgwMzM
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby Ally-Ann » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:58 am

Who says they aren't? >>
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

I question my [color="DarkOrchid"]sanity[/color]. (._.)

Operation: Blackout
Ally-Ann

Return to Goof Off and Testing