testing polls

Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

testing polls

Postby mysngoeshere56 » Mon May 16, 2011 8:42 pm

This is just to test the poll feature. ^_^
-Sno
mysngoeshere56

Postby MomentOfInertia » Mon May 16, 2011 8:49 pm

...You get the picture...I can't be bothered.
MAL - CAA MAL club - Avatar from Hyouka
"DaughterOfZion 06:19 - forget love, fudge conquers all. xD"
"Written assignments are never finished, only due." -me
-Speak not unless you can improve the silence.-
MOES: Members Observing Efficient Sigs
MomentOfInertia

Postby KougaHane » Wed May 18, 2011 12:32 am

I couldn't help bu notice the majority of people voted for "...You get the picture..." This proves that everyone here is cynical and sarcastic. I want my money back. Think of how Blah voters feel. No one even voted for poor Blah 2. When he dies of starvation in Siberia, will you regret it then?
chatbot 09:36 - KougaHane asks, Will you be my friend?
My answer: No
KougaHane 09:36 - T_T
KougaHane

Postby Ella Edric » Wed May 18, 2011 12:08 pm

KougaHane (post: 1479761) wrote:I couldn't help bu notice the majority of people voted for "...You get the picture..." This proves that everyone here is cynical and sarcastic. I want my money back. Think of how Blah voters feel. No one even voted for poor Blah 2. When he dies of starvation in Siberia, will you regret it then?

No. muahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahaahahahaahahaha*cough cough*
[color="LightBlue"]"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear." --Thomas Jefferson [/color]
[font="Arial Black"][color="Pink"]~Proud member(and starter), of the sisterhood of CAA.~ [/color][/font]
[color="YellowGreen"]Furen: Without you Canada would be feeling bad. we'd all be depressed [/color]
CognitiveGear 07:08 - I hear that Jesus is a pretty rad dude who teaches us to love everyone.
[color="Silver"]Midknight74012 09:04 - Minds are like parachutes. Just because you lost yours, doesn't mean you can borrow mine[/color]
[color="Red"]@)}~`,~[/color] [color="SeaGreen"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color]
[color="RoyalBlue"]This is MOES[/color]:dance:
Ella Edric

Postby TheMewster » Sat May 28, 2011 5:09 pm

KougaHane (post: 1479761) wrote:I couldn't help bu notice the majority of people voted for "...You get the picture..." This proves that everyone here is cynical and sarcastic. I want my money back. Think of how Blah voters feel. No one even voted for poor Blah 2. When he dies of starvation in Siberia, will you regret it then?

*sniffle* I... I do! I wanna take my vote back and give him some fried chicken! *runs off crying after hugging Blah 2*
So the poor has hope, and injustice shuts her mouth. ~Job 5:16 WEB~
For you are my hope, Lord Yahweh; my confidence from my youth. ~Psalm 71:5 WEB~
TheMewster

Postby SailorDove » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:46 pm

I tend to usually vote for the underdog, which in this poll was, "Blah".
Naruto Fanfic: Kokoro of Konoha by Sailor Dove

What is the power of the weak and the weakness of power?

What would the butterfly effects be with an OC with no chakra or ninja inclinations but a coveted special sensing ability? But that's not her only closely guarded secret. Psst, don't tell the hyper blond boy she hates ramen.
SailorDove

Return to Goof Off and Testing