[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
Testing - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

Testing

Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Testing

Postby Tsukuyomi » Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:01 pm

Just a test
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby Alcuinus » Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:39 am

I second that test
Alcuinus

Postby Tsukuyomi » Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:36 pm

Lol, sorry, this was just a walk through of something so I could help someone else out.. I should have put it in Goof-Off since it did show up xDDD I wasn't sure if it would show up since I canceled it o.o;

Anyway, closing now ^__^
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Return to Goof Off and Testing