A Monster is Attacking CAA!

Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Postby Doubleshadow » Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:13 pm

*whips out her duel disk, gravity defying trench coat, and total lack of personality*

DS: I sacrifice Kaligraphic and Riku777 to summon BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGON! Attack Blob with White Lightining!

*overly elaborate intro. animation*

BEWD: TROGDOR! TROGDOR!

DS: Hey!!! Focus on the task at hand! Sheesh.
[color="Red"]As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. - Proverbs 23:7[/color]

The Sundries
Robin: "If we close our eyes, we can't see anything."
Batman: "A sound observation, Robin."
Doubleshadow

Postby mitsuki lover » Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:48 pm

The Blob is now in L.A. and was last seen dating Britney.
mitsuki lover

Postby Abassi » Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:07 pm

*slaps the Blob with a fish*
[color="SeaGreen"]E-aro Rejkhia lekjyr...[/color]
Abassi

Postby CephasWhite » Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:22 am

Abassi (post: 1189574) wrote:*slaps the Blob with a fish*

*dies laughing*

Teams up with Myoti and DoubleShadow and goe for the Limit attack, Crazy Sword Psycho!

*A Whirlwind of swords and goofy screams engulfing the blob, cutting it and piercing the blob's...um...ears? Final move is all three of us surrounding the blob driving our swords and hands into the ground and standing up straight shouting into the air*

[SIZE="6"]"NI!"[/SIZE]

*The blob is surrounded by the Knights of Ni, shouting their awesome strength of "Ni"*
Two Steps From Hell - Tristan <--(click)
†††††††††††††
We have been here long enough to know
That we are all brothers and sisters in Christ,
So if you are in need of help,
We shall give you His advice.

May God add his blessings upon you,
That you will live this day and forever,
And when He comes to the earth again,
We will all go together...

Into Heaven for Eternity...

[SIZE="5"][color="Green"]M[/color][color="Red"]E[/color][color="Green"]R[/color][color="Red"]R[/color][color="Green"]Y[/color] [color="Red"]C[/color][color="Green"]H[/color][color="Red"]R[/color][color="Green"]I[/color][color="Red"]S[/color][color="Green"]T[/color][color="Red"]M[/color][color="Green"]A[/color][color="Red"]S[/color][color="Green"]![/color][color="Red"]![/color][color="Green"]![/color][/SIZE]
CephasWhite

Postby mitsuki lover » Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:29 pm

Names the Blob 'Bob' and makes a cartoon about the Blob.
mitsuki lover

Postby Sanji07 » Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:30 pm

Kat transforms into her alter-ego, Sanji07 (basically Sanji's water vampire form ^w^) Sanji07 flies up into the sky above the blob. San controls water from a nearby river. The water splashes high above the mountains, covering up half of the sky in view.
"WATER TSUNAMI!!!*
Sanji throws its hands down, as if imitating the tsunami crashing upon the monster. Once the attack is over, Sanji glides down to the ground, almost falling over from exhaustion.
[color="SeaGreen"]@)}[/color][color="black"]~`,~[/color] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature
Servant of: Hypersocks-the leader of extrolling hyperness! ^-^
I believe in Jesus Christ, my Savior. If you do too and are not scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.
Sanji07

Postby Danderson » Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:31 pm

Haven't forgotten you yet!!!
*remembers the blob is weak, but still at large...charges the blob at full speed, dodging tentacles, and placing himself inside the creature, starts burning all the intense light energy that his body can hold, hoping to burn the blob from the inside out......*
Danderson

Postby Kung_Fu_Master » Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:37 pm

Seeing as the blob has had a bad day I give blob a health pill "Pill will make the blob 'hear the call of nature' or 'go to the bathroom for those who don't know' everytime someone yells PIGGY."

"HERE PIGGY, PIGGY, PIGGY." :)
World Domination or Bust :thumb:
Kung_Fu_Master

Location: In the Animation department at school with hours of homework.

Postby mitsuki lover » Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:45 pm

Makes Bob The Blob go on a Jenny Craig Diet.Bob The Blob looses 2,000
pounds and moves to Denmark to become a male model known as
Lars.
mitsuki lover

Postby Sanji07 » Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:53 pm

*sleeps like Zoro**wakes up and stretches* Blargh what time is it? >_O *sees blob*...Why do I have a sudden urge to say 'piggy'? *blob in Denmark follows the call of nature*...O_o;;
[color="SeaGreen"]@)}[/color][color="black"]~`,~[/color] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature
I believe in Jesus Christ, my Savior. If you do too and are not scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.
Sanji07

Postby CephasWhite » Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:50 am

Piggy!
Two Steps From Hell - Tristan <--(click)
†††††††††††††
We have been here long enough to know
That we are all brothers and sisters in Christ,
So if you are in need of help,
We shall give you His advice.

May God add his blessings upon you,
That you will live this day and forever,
And when He comes to the earth again,
We will all go together...

Into Heaven for Eternity...

[SIZE="5"][color="Green"]M[/color][color="Red"]E[/color][color="Green"]R[/color][color="Red"]R[/color][color="Green"]Y[/color] [color="Red"]C[/color][color="Green"]H[/color][color="Red"]R[/color][color="Green"]I[/color][color="Red"]S[/color][color="Green"]T[/color][color="Red"]M[/color][color="Green"]A[/color][color="Red"]S[/color][color="Green"]![/color][color="Red"]![/color][color="Green"]![/color][/SIZE]
CephasWhite

Postby Yeshua-Knight » Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:57 am

*smells bacon frying as he launches an ICBM on the blob"
is that fried piggy i smell?
'nuff said
Yeshua-Knight

Postby Sparx00 » Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:15 pm

*Taps Riddly on the sholder to get him to post*
You wish you could shred like me.
Sparx00

Postby mitsuki lover » Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:15 am

Throws Zarn into the Blob.
mitsuki lover

Postby RidleyofZebes » Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:19 pm

(Uh... Guys? I think the Blob might be dead now. Can you stop posting long enough for me to remember to update and concoct my witty responses? @_@)
~Ridley [color="Green"] ;)
[/color]
[font="Arial Black"][color="Red"]My [color="Red"]deviantART[/color][/color][/font] | [font="Arial Black"][color="Red"]My [color="Red"]YouTube[/color][/color][/font]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~~~[color="Yellow"]AKA: DarkwaterhHealer~~~[/color]
Even when lurking, I am with you in spirit...

Another Sane Sig brought to you by MOES.
RidleyofZebes

Postby Kung_Fu_Master » Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:04 pm

I know I'm done for today
Kung_Fu_Master

Postby Sanji07 » Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:50 pm

*blob follows 2 different calls of nature*...I'm going to act like a rock. ._. *curls up in ball* Wake me up if the bob attacks.
Sanji07

Postby Sparx00 » Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:11 pm

Can I make up a monster Riddley?
Sparx00

Postby RidleyofZebes » Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:40 pm

*Gives the Blob the gift of that keeps on giving, Soap on a Rope.*

Take the hint...
Blob misses the hint, but is hit with the soap.
Blob HP: 114,500
---
*gives the blob a lump of coal for Christmas...also...A LARGE DRAGON TO EAT HIM, SCARLOTH!!
The coal saddens and the dragon terrifies.
Blob HP: 111,100
---
:eyeroll:I gotta ask, what's a "Soap on a Rope"? I never have understood that.
Blob laughs at your ignorance.
Blob HP: 111,300
---
*hits the blob over the head with soap on a rope* Thats what soap on a rope does if you're not careful. *Flamethrower folds out of robotic arm torching the blob* And now for the big finish! *rubs salt in all the wounds the blob has recived since page 1*
;_; Man, that's painful...
Blob HP: 107,000
---
*forces the blob to attach it's tongue to a frozen pole. The pole is, however, attached to the back of a speeding bus, and while the blob is speeding away, he is forced to sing the Spongebob Squarepants theme 30,000 times. All without yelling for help.*
o_o Just... wow. MASSIVE DAMAGE!!!
Blob HP: 92,000
---
It's exactly what it sounds like: Soap on a rope...a rope made out of...er...dragon fangs...yeah...
o.o Blob no longer likes the soap on a rope.
Blob HP: 91,500
---
*forces the blob to watch the first power rangers movie while executing the chinese mucinex torture, causing a single grain of the mucinex powder to drop on the blob ever second*

MWAHAHAHAHAAAAA........
Although the Mucinex torture is bad, the Power Rangers just makes it bearable. Blob is a die-hard PR fan.
Blob HP: 91,000
---
*Summons the Fire Lord from the deep caverns of the earth, which trembles and cracks beneath the blob, afterwards the Fire Lord, it's body completely massed in Magma appears in front of blob and slams itself on top of it, completely engulfed in lava which is at least 100,000 degrees celsius*
Hot, hot, HOT!
Blob HP: 83,000
---
I apply dragons directly to The Blob's forehead.
Blob makes note later to patent this new 'Drag-On' stuff...
Blob HP: 80,000
---
I pull out my tickle laser, set it on high, and blast the blob with uber tickle power.
XD Blob is ticklish!!!!
Blob HP: 70,000
---
I take a sample of the blob and create a swarm of blob-clones.
Blob joins together with it's clones into one bigger blob.
Blob HP: 250,000
---
*eats Blob*
You only THINK you ate the blob. In actuality, the Blob ate YOU. Next time, make sure you're not in Soviet Russia, mein friend. :eyebrow:
Blob HP: 275,000
---
WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!

*destroys the sample and proceeds with the summoning of the fire lord*
What's done has been done. Can't change it.
Blob HP: 275,500
---
Blob:"What are we doing tonight Brain?"
Brain:"Same thing we do every night Blob...Try To Take Over The World!"
Exactly. :grin:
Blob HP: 276,000
---
Umm... *uses an elixer on the blob, and casts auto res on it just in case* :wink:
Blob thanks you for your help, and then eats you.
Blob HP: 475,000
---
Has the Blob run for Congress...the Blob is never heard from again.
Blob is more popular than that. I've told you already. e_e
Blob HP: 475,500
---
Geez, what's with this healing the blob suddenly...

*gives the blob a grave spirit from Zelda's Ocarina Of Time which causes poisonous results. Then I do another 50 slash combo on it followed by the bloodcross knights, and the fellowship of the ring followed by the entire army of gondor and rohan creating a full assault on the blob*
That's a lot of pain right there.

Blob HP: 400,000
---
*Forces the Blob to perform Episode 15 from Season 3 of Kung Fu: The Legend Continues. In full, In Arabic, No translator, on stage in front of 57,500 people at Autzen Stadium in Eugene, Oregon*
Blob has stage fright... ._.
Blob HP: 350,000
---
Copies and pastes blob onto /b/...wait a minute they already have 3 of these.
Blob hates /b/. >_< That is an ultimate insult!
Blob HP: 325,000
---
Places the Blob in the middle of a group of rabid pre-teen Hannah Monatan fans and yells that 'Hannah Montana' is there.The Blob is run over!!!!!
The trampling doesn't hurt near as bad as the nervous trauma from all those brats.
Blob HP: 300,000
---
Dresses the blob in clown clothing and gives him a job as a Dragon Rodeo Clown
O_o No! That's not good! STOP!
Blob HP: 285,000
---
*forces the blob to play "through fire and flames" by dragonforce on guitar hero three, setting...expert, causing the blob to repeated bash itself in the face...er, what would pass for a face with the guitar*

ha ha....overwhelming buttons
Not only does Blob hit himself in the face, but he also manages to tie his fingers in a knot. It's gonna be awhile until it can do any manual labor... o_o
Blob HP: 265,00
---
Everybody stand back!!!
CHAOS FIRE!!!
*Raises hands and unleashes an inferno wave hotter then the sun, smoldering everything in it's path*
Blob suffers 3rd degree burns to 82 percent of it's body.
Blob HP: 221,00
---
*forces the blob to BECOME Hannah Montana.*
o_x Guh... That ain't fair..
Blob HP: 209,000
---
Enrolls the Blob in the local Baptist Church.(If you know the joke about the squirels in the church attics of the various churches then you probably will get the point)
Blob doesn't understand you or get your point... o_o
Blob HP: 209,000
---
*uses biomods to make self more powerful* Time for my new move! I would suggest that everybody gets out of the way.
*Palm of robot arm opens revealing a powerful energy cannon inside the arm* Here we go!
*Energy begins to form in gun at an huge rate, soon power levels are off the chart and a beam of energy as big as a wideload trailer (thats fully loaded) Shoots out of the arm causeing burning and major pain* (Note: I'm not stateing how much damage the blob is taking. I'm just saying that normaly the attack would really REALLY hurt.)
Blob agrees that it would hurt. Luckily, your aim was a little off.
Blob HP: 199,000
---
*performs "ULTIMATE TECHNIQUE" on the blob*:
http://i1.tinypic.com/8bnvjpu.jpg
NO! THERE'S TOO MANY OF 'EM!!! O_O
Blob HP: 175,000
---
*I applaud Myoti's attack that beats all other attacks* Well done. NOW STAND BACK!

*then I proceed to another full explosion on the blob*
Blob laughs at your bad grammar. But seriously, that hurt.
Blob HP: 165,000
---
Shall I begin charging?
http://i6.tinypic.com/6pr01oy.jpg
This face awakens a nameless fear in the depths of blob's heart... o.o
Blob HP: 160,000
---
Attacks blob with a super super poisoned dragon dagger's special attack!!! (A runescape thing)

Then makes blob say super super poisoned dragon dagger special attack 3 times fast!!!
That does a fair amount of damage.
Blob HP: 155,000
---
Reveals to the Blob that I am the one and only true LINA INVERSE!
The Blob panics!!!!
Why would the Blob panic over a thing like that? °¿°
Blob HP: 155,000
---
*whips out her duel disk, gravity defying trench coat, and total lack of personality*

DS: I sacrifice Kaligraphic and Riku777 to summon BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGON! Attack Blob with White Lightining!

*overly elaborate intro. animation*

BEWD: TROGDOR! TROGDOR!

DS: Hey!!! Focus on the task at hand! Sheesh.
DRAGONS!! NO MORE DRAGON!!!! @_@
Blob HP: 135,000
---
The Blob is now in L.A. and was last seen dating Britney.
Oh, really? :P
Blob HP: 135,000
---
*slaps the Blob with a fish*
x_O That hurt...
Blob HP: 115,000
---
*dies laughing*

Teams up with Myoti and DoubleShadow and goe for the Limit attack, Crazy Sword Psycho!

*A Whirlwind of swords and goofy screams engulfing the blob, cutting it and piercing the blob's...um...ears? Final move is all three of us surrounding the blob driving our swords and hands into the ground and standing up straight shouting into the air*

"NI!"

*The blob is surrounded by the Knights of Ni, shouting their awesome strength of "Ni"*
Blob never understood the knights of Ni... @_@ He feels threatened anyway.
Blob HP: 110,000
---
Names the Blob 'Bob' and makes a cartoon about the Blob.
:D Blob likes cartoons!
Blob HP: 115,000
---
Kat transforms into her alter-ego, Sanji07 (basically Sanji's water vampire form ^w^) Sanji07 flies up into the sky above the blob. San controls water from a nearby river. The water splashes high above the mountains, covering up half of the sky in view.
"WATER TSUNAMI!!!*
Sanji throws its hands down, as if imitating the tsunami crashing upon the monster. Once the attack is over, Sanji glides down to the ground, almost falling over from exhaustion.
Wow... That's a lot of water. The blob is thankful that it's not water soluble.
Blob HP: 95,000
---
Haven't forgotten you yet!!!
*remembers the blob is weak, but still at large...charges the blob at full speed, dodging tentacles, and placing himself inside the creature, starts burning all the intense light energy that his body can hold, hoping to burn the blob from the inside out......*
The internal burns cause the blob great, painful discomfort...
Blob HP: 85,000
[/color]
[font="Arial Black"][color="Red"]My [color="Red"]deviantART[/color][/color][/font] | [font="Arial Black"][color="Red"]My [color="Red"]YouTube[/color][/color][/font]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RidleyofZebes

Postby RidleyofZebes » Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:41 pm

Seeing as the blob has had a bad day I give blob a health pill "Pill will make the blob 'hear the call of nature' or 'go to the bathroom for those who don't know' everytime someone yells PIGGY."

"HERE PIGGY, PIGGY, PIGGY." :)
O.o Oh dear... YOU HAVE JUST GIVEN THE BLOB 'PIGGY' ACTIVATED DIARRHEA!!! o.o Oops, I just said pigg- D'oh! >.<
Blob HP: 55,000
---
Makes Bob The Blob go on a Jenny Craig Diet.Bob The Blob looses 2,000
pounds and moves to Denmark to become a male model known as
Lars.
Lost weight = Lost HP for the blob.
Blob HP: 45,000
---
*sleeps like Zoro**wakes up and stretches* Blargh what time is it? >_O *sees blob*...Why do I have a sudden urge to say 'piggy'? *blob in Denmark follows the call of nature*...O_o;;
>.O D'oh!
Blob HP: 30,000
---
Piggy!
GAH!!!
Blob HP: 15,000
---
*smells bacon frying as he launches an ICBM on the blob"
is that fried piggy i smell?
o_o Blob hates you...
[SIZE="7"]Blob HP: 0!!!!![/SIZE]
---

The brave citizens of CAA have finally defeated the monster which has come to be known as 'Blob'. The monster, beaten and sore, oozes it's way away from the, once again, peaceful town of CAA. As it makes it's way back to the crack in the mountain from whence it came, it looks back over it's shoulder for a brief moment. Suddenly, a single person in the crowd of people yells after the blob...
"PIGGY!!!"
A look comes over the blob's face which, if looks could kill, would have instantly incinerated that person and everything in a 50km radius. Fortunately, looks cannot cause physical harm. The blob quintuples it's speed as it sprints back to that crack in the mountainside and slides into the crack. A rumbling is once again heard as the mountain seals itself, leaving no trace of the blob save a large, lifeless mass of 'nature's call' where it stood with the last call of 'Piggy'.

The citizens of CAA rejoice, for they are safe once again. Of course, only time will tell whether this peace will remain... :evil:

---

sparx00 (post: 1192145) wrote:Can I make up a monster Riddley?

Ridley, Desu.

And sure. The Blob has finally been defeated, so be my guest. I assume you understand the guidelines? PM me if you need any help. :)
[/color]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RidleyofZebes

Postby mitsuki lover » Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:51 pm

Hold it was that the Blob or the Stunt Blob?Does the Blob do his own stunts like Jackie Chan or does he use a stunt double like AHNULD?
mitsuki lover

Postby Sparx00 » Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:04 am

Ok Next Monster!

[SIZE="5"]Chuck Norris HP-Infinite[/SIZE]
That would be awful wouldn't it? :lol:

Next Monster! (for real this time)
[SIZE="5"]Blue Dragon HP-3,000,000[/SIZE]
Darkness engulfs the skys as a strange power is felt. A crack of lightning strikes the ground as a Giant Blue Dragon apears. With it's gigantic wings, it causes a powerful downdraft of wind apon CAA as it lands right in the goof off sector. Letting out a crazed roar, it challenges the people of goof off. But little does the Dragon know, that the people of gooof off (besides the monitors) are the most deadly in all of CAA because of their power to make anything happen! Even if it doesn't make any sense at all. Sparx00 opens with an attack but fails. The Dragon counters with a tail swipe and Sparx is sent flying for miles. ( this means you can feel free to join if you want Riddley :thumb: ) With Sparx gone, CAA will just have to fight without him.
[SIZE="6"]Let The Battle Begin![/SIZE]
Sparx00

Postby Danderson » Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:25 am

Here we go again....
*Begins to spin sonic style. Charges towards blue dragon like a pinball, hoping that by slaming into him, a good amount of damage will be done*

"Wait!! We forgot one important thing, mates...Captain Jack Sparrow!!!

*Summons Captain Jack Sparrow....with Jar of Dirt...to help in the battle*
Danderson

Postby RidleyofZebes » Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:58 am

>_< Ridley, desu!

*Summons Mr. T to Pity the Blue Dragon*
[/color]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RidleyofZebes

Postby Abassi » Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:59 pm

*throws several boomerang fish at the Blue Dragon*
[color="SeaGreen"]E-aro Rejkhia lekjyr...[/color]
Abassi

Postby Kaligraphic » Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:18 pm

*Summons the Chinese Dragon Gate, which turns fish into dragons, and tosses in about 70 fish to transfom and attack the blue dragon.*
The cake used to be a lie like you, but then it took a portal to the deception core.
Kaligraphic

Postby Kung_Fu_Master » Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:24 pm

Summons thousands of disease carring vermin to bite and infect Blue Dragon
Kung_Fu_Master

Postby Sakaki Onsei » Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:08 pm

*Looks at the Blue Dragon, and sits him in an airplane seat between two fat Albanian women with excruciating body odor, and in front of a child who keeps throwing up all the time.*
Hiyakawa Sayaka (my character from my writing) wrote:God has given me a gift, that I really don't know what to do with. I guess, all I can do is put it in his hands, keep my hands inside the car, and expect to end up destroying parts of Tokyo with my perfectly good guitar.

Revelation 1:10-11: I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and I heard behind me a loud voice like the sound of a trumpet, saying, [color="Red"]"Write in a book what you see, and send it to the seven churches to Ephesus and to Smyrna, and to Pergamum and to Theyatira, and at Sardis, and to Philadelphia, and to Laodicea."[/color]
Sakaki Onsei

Postby mitsuki lover » Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:24 am

There's only one man capable of defeating the Blob:JUGHEAD JONES!!!
mitsuki lover

Postby Doubleshadow » Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:04 pm

DS: This dragon doesn't stand a chance, because I shall use:

The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch!

*pulls pin*

DS: One! Two! FIVE!

CephasWhite: Three, sir.

DS: THREE!
[color="Red"]As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. - Proverbs 23:7[/color]

The Sundries
Robin: "If we close our eyes, we can't see anything."
Batman: "A sound observation, Robin."