A Monster is Attacking CAA!

Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Postby Kanerou » Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:12 am

*flies up in a rubber suit and touches a car battery to his tongue*
"You've gotta speak about those things you don't currently see as though they already exist. Back in the beginning, God didn't look into space and say, 'Gee, it's dark.' He called light into existence."

Gotta Getta Gundam. ;)

Raiden no Kishi (post: 1218170) wrote:Also, I hope never to hear "Nate" and "prance" in the same sentence again . . .
Kanerou

Postby mathgrant » Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:45 am

Taran (post: 1219887) wrote:*I place a big screen tv in front Icosahydra and make him watch the whole naruto anime from beginning to end*

As Darth Vader once said, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" Icosahydra does not appreciate such an underhanded tactic at all, and goes into a stupor, suffering severe brain damage, and possibly even a heart attack or stroke. Then, after about seven or seventeen episodes, he snaps out of the stupor, and realizes that you neglected to hold him back with, like, really strong rope or something. Icosahydra smashes the television and your DVD player, then eats the DVD to be perfectly safe. 1,190,119 HP damage was taken.

Icosahydra: 17,294,670 HP

Seed of Hope (post: 1219892) wrote:hmmm...Runs up with dedede's hammer and uppercuts him with it. then chucks a bunch of waddle dee's and doo's to bother the heck outta him.

Icosahydra swipes your hammer and breaks it down, thus stopping your hammer time. No amount of 90's rap references could have prepared Icosahydra for so many Waddle Dees and Waddle Doos, however, who knock him to the freakin' curb. EEEE!! 37,037 HP damage!

Icosahydra: 17,257,633 HP

Kanerou (post: 1219896) wrote:*flies up in a rubber suit and touches a car battery to his tongue*

The antecedent of the pronoun "his" would be soooo unclear if you weren't a female, Kanerou. Unfortunately for the mod, who soooo enjoys God-modding and other forms of being completely annoying, you are female, so the only possible antecedent is Icosahydra, who presumably doesn't get along very well with car batteries, being a water-elemental dragon and everything. 543,210 HP damage!!!

Icosahydra: 16,714,423 HP
MOES
Wii: 6324 9743 7460 3573 || WarioWare DIY: 3009 1173 0734
mathgrant

Postby Sparx00 » Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:56 am

(Come on man, Leave the poor girl alone!)

*Punches a hole in the dragon and uses force lightning*
You wish you could shred like me.
Sparx00

Postby RidleyofZebes » Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:02 am

*seeing that Icosahydra is a water elemental, I rush to retrieve my R2 unit. After issuing it a few commands, I send it into battle.

The R2 unit immediately wheels around to Icosahydra's front and proceeds to make a complicated series of beeps and whistles while rolling around in circles and figure-8 patterns. It then opens up one of the compartments on it's shell, out of which flips an electrical shock device (similar to the one a fellow R2 unit once used on the planet Endor to administer discipline to a few wayward Ewoks) and goes about administering it's high-voltage punishment to Icosahydra.*
~Ridley [color="Green"] ;)
[/color]
[font="Arial Black"][color="Red"]My [color="Red"]deviantART[/color][/color][/font] | [font="Arial Black"][color="Red"]My [color="Red"]YouTube[/color][/color][/font]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~~~[color="Yellow"]AKA: DarkwaterhHealer~~~[/color]
Even when lurking, I am with you in spirit...

Another Sane Sig brought to you by MOES.
RidleyofZebes

Postby Kanerou » Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:19 am

*analyzes Icosahydra and figures that he is likely either NT or ST; that said, she ridicules his lack of sensitivity to others and tells him to express more emotion, one of which, of course, is always a prime weak spot (and very sore subject) for all Ts. And, in case he has no idea what she's talking about, she forces him to go read up on Myers-Briggs, Keirsey, and socionics*
"You've gotta speak about those things you don't currently see as though they already exist. Back in the beginning, God didn't look into space and say, 'Gee, it's dark.' He called light into existence."

Gotta Getta Gundam. ;)

Raiden no Kishi (post: 1218170) wrote:Also, I hope never to hear "Nate" and "prance" in the same sentence again . . .
Kanerou

Postby Seed of Hope » Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:19 am

Covering myself in a suit like shield of light i run up and i put my hand to its scaly neck and utters a spell "Fierce Parch..." sucking all the moisture and air out of the area. (am i being kinda cheap with my attacks or annoying? cause if i am i can cut back on the flashy words and such.)
Wii #4285 4030 8854 5689. Brawl #3007 7800 0389.

...Your Word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path...
Seed of Hope

Postby Yeshua-Knight » Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:22 pm

*super glues icosahydra's lips to the hover dam*

i'll show you water elemental XP
'nuff said
Yeshua-Knight

Postby Kung_Fu_Master » Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:51 pm

Since I finally got my Lightning sword back ^.^, I use it the same way I did on the blob, and it's Direct Current to.
World Domination or Bust :thumb:
Kung_Fu_Master

Location: In the Animation department at school with hours of homework.

Postby Shilohan ninja » Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:52 pm

*sees Icosahydra is water elemental in nature*
(hmmmmm...)
Charzard! I choose you!
Finish Strong - 2Tim. 4:7,8
"[color="SeaGreen"]Speak up for those who never get a chance to choose life rather than those who have rights and use them improperly."[/color] - A good friend of mine
[color="Purple"]Normal is a setting on a washing machine[/color]. -A youth pastor of mine
[SIZE="5"]JESUS IS LORD![/SIZE] End of descussion.
[color="Red"]Farewell to false pretention
Farewell to hollow words
Farewell to fake affection
Farewell tomorrow burns[/color] - Demon HunterMy Blog
Shilohan ninja

Postby Taran » Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:19 am

*wraps Icosahyrda in lots and lots of duck tape*
Taran

Postby mathgrant » Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:44 am

sparx00 (post: 1219917) wrote:(Come on man, Leave the poor girl alone!)

*Punches a hole in the dragon and uses force lightning*

. . . A hole punch would work wonders if Icosahydra were made of paper. Heck, so would scissors, or a staple gun, even. The Force Lightning, however, hits him with such great fours that he takes 444,444 HP damage.

Icosahydra: 16,269,979 HP

RidleyofZebes (post: 1219920) wrote:*seeing that Icosahydra is a water elemental, I rush to retrieve my R2 unit. After issuing it a few commands, I send it into battle.

The R2 unit immediately wheels around to Icosahydra's front and proceeds to make a complicated series of beeps and whistles while rolling around in circles and figure-8 patterns. It then opens up one of the compartments on it's shell, out of which flips an electrical shock device (similar to the one a fellow R2 unit once used on the planet Endor to administer discipline to a few wayward Ewoks) and goes about administering it's high-voltage punishment to Icosahydra.*

Unfortunately, you somehow make an astronomical mistake and summon your R² unit instead. It's going to take a lot more than a two-dimension vector space to defeat Icosahydra, especially since a vector space can't do all that complicated stuff you're trying to order it to do. Well, maybe the figure 8's part. 8,888 HP damage!!

Icosahydra: 16,261,091 HP

Kanerou (post: 1219923) wrote:*analyzes Icosahydra and figures that he is likely either NT or ST]

All that psychological personality-type bullcrap bores Icosahydra (and the mod) to tears. But then again, Icosahydra is a water elemental, so the tears only strengthen him. But then again, again, the boredom cancels out all the strengthening stuff. So really. . . nothing at all happened, and it took me four sentenced to say so.

Icosahydra: 16,261,091 HP

Seed of Hope (post: 1219936) wrote:Covering myself in a suit like shield of light i run up and i put my hand to its scaly neck and utters a spell "Fierce Parch..." sucking all the moisture and air out of the area. (am i being kinda cheap with my attacks or annoying? cause if i am i can cut back on the flashy words and such.)

Icosahydra gets a headache from merely looking at how bright you are. I mean, how bright your armor is. You're probably not all that bright, battling dragons when you could be at home playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl or something less violent and less dangerous. But whatever. Oh, and your incantation to make the area around Icosahydra more arid hurts him, too. (I apologize if I can't think of anything funny to say about your attack this round]dry[/i] ones.) You administer 1,219,936 HP damage. Oh, and don't worry about your attacks being "too flashy" -- the mod is an equal opportunity attempter to make attacks funnier.

Icosahydra: 15,041,155 HP

Yeshua-Knight (post: 1219989) wrote:*super glues icosahydra's lips to the hover dam*

i'll show you water elemental XP

Drinking water from the Hover Dam has only made Icosahydra stronger, and given him the ability to hover. He gains 820 HP. (HAHAHAHAH! Get it get it? It's funny! Eight two oh! HAHAHAHA! Like water!. . . ohforgeddit.)

Icosahydra: 15,041,975 HP

Kung_Fu_Master (post: 1220012) wrote:Since I finally got my Lightning sword back ^.^, I use it the same way I did on the blob, and it's Direct Current to.

Icosahydra tries to use his new hover ability to dodge your sword, but you are too fast on the draw, and you stab him anyway. You hit all of his weak points, including the part of his brain that he has to use in order to hover, meaning he takes 2,718,282 damage, and can no longer hover.

Icosahydra: 12,323,693 HP

Shilohan ninja (post: 1220097) wrote:*sees Icosahydra is water elemental in nature*
(hmmmmm...)
Charzard! I choose you!

What, are you trying to help the dragon win? As a player, I thought being blatantly stupid was fun, but as a mod I find it an insult to my keeping-my-dragon-alive-in-spite-of-all-the-attacks-against-it abilities! I bet you're the type who uses Psychic attacks on Dark-type Pokémon without using Miracle Eye first, too. Speaking of Dark-type Pokémon, man, are some of those attacks lame! I mean, "Memento"? With a name like that, I would think it'd allow me to play a Pokémon battle backwards, but NOOOOOOO! Laaaaame.

Sorry. . . I get pretty ranty for someone whose only familiarity with the games is from Bulbapedia. =O Anyhow, um. . . you didn't make a dent in Icosahydra's HP, either up or down. Because, um, he got a OHKO on your Charizard. Yeah. Yeah. Even though it is so arid around him and all, he mustard up the strength to attack you. I mean, mustered up the strength to attack you. Man, I'm hungry now. . .

Taran (post: 1220396) wrote:*wraps Icosahyrda in lots and lots of duck tape*

A capital idea! Who needs some crappy VHS nature documentary about ducks? You pull the tape out of the cassette and wrap Icosahydra in it. Too bad it doesn't hinder him at all, because it would have been an awesome attack otherwise.

MOES
mathgrant

Postby Yeshua-Knight » Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:27 pm

um, i superglued icosahydra's lips to the other side of the hoover dam so that the water would be drawn from him, silly gm, but anyways, what's done is done

*zaps icosahydra in the face with a homemade tazer that was pieced together with a nail gun, some insulated wire, and an industrial strength generator*
'nuff said
Yeshua-Knight

Postby Shilohan ninja » Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:02 pm

What, are you trying to help the dragon win? As a player, I thought being blatantly stupid was fun, but as a mod I find it an insult to my keeping-my-dragon-alive-in-spite-of-all-the-attacks-against-it abilities! I bet you're the type who uses Psychic attacks on Dark-type Pokémon without using Miracle Eye first, too. Speaking of Dark-type Pokémon, man, are some of those attacks lame! I mean, "Memento"? With a name like that, I would think it'd allow me to play a Pokémon battle backwards, but NOOOOOOO! Laaaaame.

Sorry. . . I get pretty ranty for someone whose only familiarity with the games is from Bulbapedia. =O Anyhow, um. . . you didn't make a dent in Icosahydra's HP, either up or down. Because, um, he got a OHKO on your Charizard. Yeah. Yeah. Even though it is so arid around him and all, he mustard up the strength to attack you. I mean, mustered up the strength to attack you. Man, I'm hungry now. . .

:lol: What?? I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, dude. :eyebrow:
"[color="SeaGreen"]Speak up for those who never get a chance to choose life rather than those who have rights and use them improperly."[/color] - A good friend of mine
[color="Purple"]Normal is a setting on a washing machine[/color]. -A youth pastor of mine
Farewell to hollow words
Shilohan ninja

Postby RidleyofZebes » Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:35 pm

*Locks Icosahydra in a walk-in freezer and flips the freezer lights off* :evil:

Someone did that to me at work today! :P
[/color]
[font="Arial Black"][color="Red"]My [color="Red"]deviantART[/color][/color][/font] | [font="Arial Black"][color="Red"]My [color="Red"]YouTube[/color][/color][/font]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RidleyofZebes

Postby Taran » Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:35 pm

*Makes Icosahydra deal with all the annoying customers that I had to take care of yesterday*
Taran

Postby mathgrant » Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:26 pm

Yeshua-Knight (post: 1220526) wrote:um, i superglued icosahydra's lips to the other side of the hoover dam so that the water would be drawn from him, silly gm, but anyways, what's done is done

*zaps icosahydra in the face with a homemade tazer that was pieced together with a nail gun, some insulated wire, and an industrial strength generator*

Hoover Dam? No way! It was the Hover Dam! Don't try to argue with me! >:3

On the bright side, Icosahydra is not invincible to your MacGyver impression. Or to your electricity, for that matter. Or to the Schoolhouse Rock song "Electricity, Electricity", even. 235,711 HP damage!

Icosahydra: 12,087,982 HP

RidleyofZebes (post: 1220559) wrote:*Locks Icosahydra in a walk-in freezer and flips the freezer lights off* :evil:

Someone did that to me at work today! :P

1,000,000 HP damage, and Icosahydra is frozen! That sounds paralyzing! =O

Icosahydra: 11,087,982 HP

Taran (post: 1220830) wrote:*Makes Icosahydra deal with all the annoying customers that I had to take care of yesterday*

Icosahydra's frozen paralysis prevents him from serving the customers in any fashion, and he is quickly fired by his boss. Then the boss realizes what a bad idea that was, as being fired brings Icosahydra out of his frozen paralysis, and does only 112,358 HP damage to him.

Icosahydra: 10,975,624 HP
MOES
mathgrant

Postby Sparx00 » Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:17 pm

*makes The dragon eat a car battery*
Sparx00

Postby Yeshua-Knight » Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:51 pm

*calls storm of the xmen on his cellphone and kindly requests that she suck the icosahydra up into a tornado and zap it repeatedly with a tremendous lightning storm*
'nuff said
Yeshua-Knight

Postby RidleyofZebes » Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:00 pm

*forces Icosahydra to watch the Star Wars Holiday special*
[/color]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RidleyofZebes

Postby Seed of Hope » Sun May 04, 2008 10:09 am

Makes the dragon listen to all the the american idol's (even the bad ones):eh:
Wii #4285 4030 8854 5689. Brawl #3007 7800 0389.

...Your Word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path...
Seed of Hope

Postby Sanji07 » Sun May 04, 2008 6:32 pm

Sanji and Sanji07: *are singing Loutima*
Luna: SHADOW BALL! *attacks Icosahydra with ball of shadow*
Zoro: *walks up* ONIGIRI!!! >_< *slashes Icosahydra**walks away*
[color="SeaGreen"]@)}[/color][color="black"]~`,~[/color] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature
Servant of: Hypersocks-the leader of extrolling hyperness! ^-^
I believe in Jesus Christ, my Savior. If you do too and are not scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.
Sanji07

Postby RidleyofZebes » Tue May 13, 2008 11:31 am

*kicks Icosahydra where it hurts*
[/color]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RidleyofZebes

Postby Robin Firedrake » Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:41 am

*Casts a lightning storm spell on icoshydra*
Robin Firedrake

Postby Shilohan ninja » Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:48 pm

*walks out of the shadows of the nearby carpet factory and begins endlessly raining down a hail of static electrically-charged shirukens*

EAT THAT!!!
Farewell to hollow words
Shilohan ninja

Postby Taliesin » Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:48 am

Pokes.
FKA starhammer

Communism is only the perfect government if you have the perfect leader. And I'm only available Tuesdays.

I'm too cool to scroll.
Taliesin

Postby Sparx00 » Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:42 am

((Hmm. I was wondering what became of this thread...))

*shoots off the monster's baby toe*
Sparx00

Postby Sakaki Onsei » Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:48 pm

*forces Icosahydra to sit between two fat albanian women with excruciating body odor while making him watch Biodome with Pauly Shore, then Ishtar with Warren Beatty. All while he's strapped with Adamantium bounds in an airplane chair.*
Hiyakawa Sayaka (my character from my writing) wrote:God has given me a gift, that I really don't know what to do with. I guess, all I can do is put it in his hands, keep my hands inside the car, and expect to end up destroying parts of Tokyo with my perfectly good guitar.

Revelation 1:10-11: I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and I heard behind me a loud voice like the sound of a trumpet, saying, [color="Red"]"Write in a book what you see, and send it to the seven churches to Ephesus and to Smyrna, and to Pergamum and to Theyatira, and at Sardis, and to Philadelphia, and to Laodicea."[/color]
Sakaki Onsei

Postby Robin Firedrake » Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:51 pm

Shouldn't we PM Mathgrant so he can damage the thing?
Robin Firedrake

Postby Shilohan ninja » Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:31 pm

Quick! To the Bat-FAX!!!
Shilohan ninja

Postby MoonRock Dragon » Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:25 pm

Summons MoonRock Dragon then dark evomerge to BlackGalaxy Leviaton.
BlackGalaxy Leviaton attack with Universial Apcolyspe
MoonRock Dragon

Previous Next

Return to Goof Off and Testing