A Monster is Attacking CAA!

Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Postby Taran » Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:24 pm

*kicks the draken in the rear end with a very pointed shoe*
Taran

Postby Yeshua-Knight » Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:44 pm

*uses an old school CO2 fire extinguisher in draken's face, making sure that it's eyes were open when he did, and then hits it in the face with the bottom of the extinguisher*
'nuff said
Yeshua-Knight

Postby Seed of Hope » Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:39 pm

Picks up slightly empty extinguisher container, and says" open wide!!" forcing the draken to say "ahhhh" and shoves it down his throat and pulls out to SMG's, jumps back in slow-motion and jams back the triggers aiming for the canister and....Ka-POW! (anyone like fireworks???)
Wii #4285 4030 8854 5689. Brawl #3007 7800 0389.

...Your Word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path...
Seed of Hope

Postby Sparx00 » Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:16 pm

*casts Bizzaraga, Thundaraga, and then utters the words* "Helgrind, Open." (Gate of death open)
You wish you could shred like me.
Sparx00

Postby Seed of Hope » Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:14 pm

First off, lifting a tome, i whisper "slytha" blanketing the draken in a deep slumber and walk slowly up to it patting it on the head saying " i'm sorry but you have to go little draken..." lifts my hand to his head and shouts "istalri boetk". A fiery burst blows the draken up into tid-bits of draken jerky. yummy!:P anyone still hungry after the spam???

Seed of Hope

Postby Shilohan ninja » Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:56 am

Kung_Fu_Master:
Darn, should of gone with an ice attack.

Light Bulb

Freezer Buso Renkin: Negative 15,000 Degres F Ice Block

Drops Tons of Ice on said Draken
-----
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUGGGGHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HP: 2,500,000
-----
Taran:
*kicks the draken in the rear end with a very pointed shoe*
-----
Draken:"OUCH!! Hey, that's my tender spot!"
HP: 2,499,900
-----
Yeshua-Knight:
*uses an old school CO2 fire extinguisher in draken's face, making sure that it's eyes were open when he did, and then hits it in the face with the bottom of the extinguisher*
-----
Draken:"AAAAAAAUUUGGH!!! My eyes!!! It BURNS!!!"
HP: 2,400,000
-----
Seed of Hope:
Picks up slightly empty extinguisher container, and says" open wide!!" forcing the draken to say "ahhhh" and shoves it down his throat and pulls out to SMG's, jumps back in slow-motion and jams back the triggers aiming for the canister and....Ka-POW! (anyone like fireworks???)
-----
Draken:(KAFF-KAFF, HAAAAAACK)
HP: 1,400,000
-----
sparx00:
*casts Bizzaraga, Thundaraga, and then utters the words* "Helgrind, Open." (Gate of death open)
-----
Draken manages to narrowly escape death's grip, but is pretty much on his last leg.
HP: 66
-----
Seed of Hope:
First off, lifting a tome, i whisper "slytha" blanketing the draken in a deep slumber and walk slowly up to it patting it on the head saying " i'm sorry but you have to go little draken..." lifts my hand to his head and shouts "istalri boetk". A fiery burst blows the draken up into tid-bits of draken jerky. yummy! anyone still hungry after the spam???
-----
Draken is vanquished.
HP: 0
Okay, guys, next monster.
Finish Strong - 2Tim. 4:7,8
"[color="SeaGreen"]Speak up for those who never get a chance to choose life rather than those who have rights and use them improperly."[/color] - A good friend of mine
[color="Purple"]Normal is a setting on a washing machine[/color]. -A youth pastor of mine
[SIZE="5"]JESUS IS LORD![/SIZE] End of descussion.
[color="Red"]Farewell to false pretention
Farewell to hollow words
Farewell to fake affection
Farewell tomorrow burns[/color] - Demon HunterMy Blog
Shilohan ninja

Postby Sparx00 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:58 am

I recall mathgrant wanting to start a monster. Lets let him do it.
Sparx00

Postby Shilohan ninja » Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:38 am

Go for it, dawg!
"[color="SeaGreen"]Speak up for those who never get a chance to choose life rather than those who have rights and use them improperly."[/color] - A good friend of mine
[color="Purple"]Normal is a setting on a washing machine[/color]. -A youth pastor of mine
Farewell to hollow words
Shilohan ninja

Postby Sparx00 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:09 pm

*This Monster Spot Reseved For Mathgrant*
Sparx00

Postby Shilohan ninja » Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:13 pm

If it's reserved, then where is he? :lol:
Farewell to hollow words
Shilohan ninja

Postby Sparx00 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:32 pm

He'll be here soon. He just doesn't come on every so often as we do.
Sparx00

Postby Sanji07 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:28 pm

Yummy jerky! *eats* ^0^ *er-hem* So uh what's up? ^^;; *is seeking Mathgrant eagerly*
[color="SeaGreen"]@)}[/color][color="black"]~`,~[/color] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature
Servant of: Hypersocks-the leader of extrolling hyperness! ^-^
I believe in Jesus Christ, my Savior. If you do too and are not scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.
Sanji07

Postby Seed of Hope » Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:12 pm

I'll make a sale on the jerky while i'm waitin' for Mathgrant.

Seed of Hope

Postby mathgrant » Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:42 am

=D I'll buy the jerky!

*hasn't been watching thread in a while* Thanks for the PM, y0. Now I'm here. That's. . . awesome.

Okay, so your next monster is Icosahydra! It's a water-elemental dragon with twenty congruent equilateral triangular sides! And it's evil and destroys forums! >:3

20,000,000 HP

Uh. Good luck and stuff! =D
MOES
Wii: 6324 9743 7460 3573 || WarioWare DIY: 3009 1173 0734
mathgrant

Postby Taliesin » Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:47 am

Let's get this party started.

Pikachu, use Thunder!
FKA starhammer

Communism is only the perfect government if you have the perfect leader. And I'm only available Tuesdays.

I'm too cool to scroll.
Taliesin

Postby Sparx00 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:32 am

Wow. *casts Thundaraga*
Sparx00

Postby RidleyofZebes » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:48 am

Just a reminder:
It's okay to have your monster be invulnerable to certain attacks. It's not god-modding, as long as your monster is actually weak against something else. ^_^ Otherwise, this thread would get real boring, real quick.

In Shilohan ninja's case, he seemed to have a good thing going. Draken was immune to most poking and prodding, fire attacks healed him and, as we found out, he was extremely weak against ice attacks. (Good job on that, by the way!) My only pick was that even though he was weak against ice attacks, they didn't seem to do a whole lot o' damage when compared to his massive amount of HP. (It could have been just another device, letting us know that he was even weaker against something else, though!)

I was actually kind of sad when, after Sanji07 mentioned god-modding, Draken suddenly went down so quickly. Just to let you know, Shilohan, that wasn't god-modding since, as I mentioned, he was weak against ice (and possibly something else!). ^_^;;

Of course, the fact that Draken went down so quickly might have been that Shilohan just got bored of him. I've used this tactic myself quite a few times; just upping the amount of damage the attacks do, possibly adding a few weaknesses. It's nothing to be ashamed of. Just a quick trick to get the game back rolling. :) Let your own monster get killed off so someone else can make their own and do the updating... What fun is it to attack your own monster anyway? (Unless you're revealing a weakness that nobody seems to be catching on to... :evil: )

Again, there's nothing wrong with having your monster be immune to a few attacks, as it makes the game more interesting. :D

That being said, I have another monster which I will introduce sometime in the near future. :)
~Ridley [color="Green"] ;)
[/color]
[font="Arial Black"][color="Red"]My [color="Red"]deviantART[/color][/color][/font] | [font="Arial Black"][color="Red"]My [color="Red"]YouTube[/color][/color][/font]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~~~[color="Yellow"]AKA: DarkwaterhHealer~~~[/color]
Even when lurking, I am with you in spirit...

Another Sane Sig brought to you by MOES.
RidleyofZebes

Postby Sparx00 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:58 am

*summons the blue dragon* Alright, do your stuff! *the dragon shoots out an arc of lightning from his horn and vanishes*
Sparx00

Postby RidleyofZebes » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:12 am

O.O Oh, that's right... My attack. Ahem.

*Divides Icosahydra by zero*
~Ridley [color="Green"] ;)
[/color]
[font="Arial Black"][color="Red"]My [color="Red"]deviantART[/color][/color][/font] | [font="Arial Black"][color="Red"]My [color="Red"]YouTube[/color][/color][/font]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~~~[color="Yellow"]AKA: DarkwaterhHealer~~~[/color]
Even when lurking, I am with you in spirit...

Another Sane Sig brought to you by MOES.
RidleyofZebes

Postby Sparx00 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:16 am

Summons Quetzalcoatl Click here.
Sparx00

Postby mathgrant » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:57 am

Taliesin (post: 1219670) wrote:Let's get this party started.

Pikachu, use Thunder!

Bulbapedia wrote:Thunder has an accuracy of. . . 50%]

It's sunny right now. VERY sunny. Like, EXTREMELY sunny. It's not very Cher, but it's quite sunny.

*flips a coin*

Ooh, you missed. D=

Icosahydra: 20,000,000 HP

sparx00 (post: 1219679) wrote:Wow. *casts Blizzaraga*

Suddenly, an Indian snowman appears and starts playing a classical Indian raga on a classical Indian sitar. Then he suddenly realizes he's melting under the hot sun. However, using quick thinking, the snowman manages to whack Icosahydra with said classical Indian sitar before dying.

. . . Ow. That did some damage. Like, 20,000 HP damage, even.

Icosahydra: 19,980,000 HP

sparx00 (post: 1219686) wrote:*summons the blue dragon* Alright, do your stuff! *the dragon shoots out an arc of lightning from his horn and vanishes*

Ouch. I'm not feeling too creative here, but. . . yeah. That did damage. That attack didn't miss. And it reduced Icosahydra's HP by 31,415 HP.

Icosahydra: 19,948,585 HP

RidleyofZebes (post: 1219687) wrote:O.O Oh, that's right... My attack. Ahem.

*Divides Icosahydra by zero*

Your hero zero! Such a funny little hero! Until it came along, people counted on their fingers and toes for their dragon-dividing purposes. But now it's here to stay, and you can stab and slash Icosahydra with that instead. Now you don't have to worry about your fingernails and toenails breaking anymore! Yay!

Oh, right. You throw the zero at Icosahydra like a shuriken. And it does 142,857 HP damage. Hooray for you!

Icosahydra: 19,805,728 HP

sparx00 (post: 1219688) wrote:Summons Quetzalcoatl Click here.

You summon the Aztec god Quetzalcoatl. "All right!" shouts Icosahydra. "This non-Christian god can help me destroy this Christian forum!" This encourages him, and even heals 1 HP. And as for that "Click here", Icosahydra is too smart to fall for that. He's clicked links before, and they've always been screamers, Rick Rolls, that site where your brain gets eaten by a zombie, or something else that's not Final Fantasy, and that he's therefore not invincible to.

Icosahydra: 19,805,729 HP
MOES
mathgrant

Postby Seed of Hope » Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:17 am

Burning with fiery rage I jump into the air and summon "Meteor!!!" A seathing flaming rock crashs down on the dragon at high speed!! Then I run up and with eyes aflare I scream "Mars Eruption!!!" drowing it in molten lava!!:evil::evil::evil: I hope you enjoyed the draken jerky, Mathgrant Monster Master. (i hope you don't mind the title) ^.^

Seed of Hope

Postby mathgrant » Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:27 am

Seed of Hope (post: 1219700) wrote:Burning with fiery rage I jump into the air and summon "Meteor!!!" A seathing flaming rock crashs down on the dragon at high speed!! Then I run up and with eyes aflare I scream "Mars Eruption!!!" drowing it in molten lava!!:evil::evil::evil:

Icosahydra is hit by the meteor, whose impact reduces his HP by 141,421 HP. Then he eats the erupting Mars candy bars, which despite your bombastic claim to the contrary do not contain molten lava. They heal 128 HP, and taste quite delicious.

Icosahydra: 19,664,436 HP

Also, as a post script, mathgrant loves his title, and is honored. He also loves the jerky.
MOES
mathgrant

Postby Kanerou » Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:05 pm

*hands Icosahydra extensive paper on why he should not exist and asks him to do some math homework while he's at it*
"You've gotta speak about those things you don't currently see as though they already exist. Back in the beginning, God didn't look into space and say, 'Gee, it's dark.' He called light into existence."

Gotta Getta Gundam. ;)

Raiden no Kishi (post: 1218170) wrote:Also, I hope never to hear "Nate" and "prance" in the same sentence again . . .
Kanerou

Postby Sparx00 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:22 pm

Fine then. *Beats Quetzalcoatl to a pulp and begins making seals* "Ox, Rabbit, Monkey, Snake, Dragon, Horse, Ram, Bird, Dog, Ox, Rabbit, Monkey, Dog, Ox, Rabbit! CHIDORI LEVEL 3! *Runs towards Icosahydra and uses the Jutsu on it's gut. (the weak spot of a dragon)*
Sparx00

Postby mathgrant » Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:38 pm

Kanerou (post: 1219722) wrote:*hands Icosahydra extensive paper on why he should not exist and asks him to do some math homework while he's at it*

Icosahydra just growls at you, knowing full well that he and his lesser cousins Tetrahydra, Hexahydra, Octahydra, and Dodecahydra all exist. Then he does your math homework without breaking a sweat, and in return emits a series of loud roars which, according to your Pocket Edition Dragon-English phrasebook, mean the following: "Six fair six-sided dice, each one of which is equally likely to produce any integer from 1 through 6 inclusive, are rolled. What is the probability that two of the dice will produce numbers which differ by precisely 1?" I get a feeling Icosahydra would be very shocked if someone on CAA succeeded in answering this question. . .

Icosahydra: 19,664,436 HP

sparx00 (post: 1219726) wrote:Fine then. *Beats Quetzalcoatl to a pulp and begins making seals* "Ox, Rabbit, Monkey, Snake, Dragon, Horse, Ram, Bird, Dog, Ox, Rabbit, Monkey, Dog, Ox, Rabbit! CHIDORI LEVEL 3! *Runs towards Icosahydra and uses the Jutsu on it's gut. (the weak spot of a dragon)*

Icosahydra is decidedly not invincible to his minions being beaten to a bloody pulp, nor is he invincible to Naruto references! >.< He hates Naruto with a freakin' passion, man. In Icosahydra's humble opinion, no anime whose name anagrams to "outran" is worth watching. (It's more sensible logic than some Naruto haters will cite, you have to admit.) Icosahydra manages to dodge your potentially fatal attack, but losing his sole minion and having to put up with that attack's awful noise are just too much, and he loses 131,071 HP.

Icosahydra: 19,533,365 HP
MOES
mathgrant

Postby Yeshua-Knight » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:47 pm

*forces icosahydra to take his math exam for him, and then tells icosahydra that if the grade for the exam isn't 100, final fantasy: the spirits within is waiting for him*
'nuff said
Yeshua-Knight

Postby mathgrant » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:04 pm

Yeshua-Knight (post: 1219858) wrote:*forces icosahydra to take his math exam for him, and then tells icosahydra that if the grade for the exam isn't 100, final fantasy: the spirits within is waiting for him*

Icosahydra scores a 4 on your math exam. "Hmmph!" he roars, according to your Really Big and Hardly Portable Dragon-English Phrasebook which you sooooo conveniently have on you. "You didn't specify in which base I had to score 100, so I chose binary!" The spirits within your Final Fantasy game who are haunting it don't appreciate Icosahydra's smart-aleckery, so they cast a hex on him, and then mete out 100,000 HP damage in hex. (That's 1,048,576 HP in decimal!) Then the spirits begin haunting my Wii instead. Now you can finally actually play Final Fantasy! Meanwhile, I'll be doomed to forever roll gutter balls in Wii Sports. D=

*Note: Icosahydra is invincible to Final Fantasy, but not to spirits who haunt random video games. Those are two different things, man. Totally.

Icosahydra: 18,484,789 HP
MOES
mathgrant

Postby Taran » Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:55 am

*I place a big screen tv in front Icosahydra and make him watch the whole naruto anime from beginning to end*
Taran

Postby Seed of Hope » Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:03 am

hmmm...Runs up with dedede's hammer and uppercuts him with it. then chucks a bunch of waddle dee's and doo's to bother the heck outta him.

Seed of Hope

Previous Next

Return to Goof Off and Testing