The (un)official CAA Chat Thread

Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Postby animegirl1 » Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:42 pm

O.O HAM!!!

<ShiroiHikari> I'm a pig. Does that make me ham?
<Dytae> o_o
<animegirl1> *tastes u ...no
<ShiroiHikari> Cannibalism!
<Dytae> Thy shalt not oink.
<ShiroiHikari> XD
<animegirl1> lol
The Letter from God Dear child, Despite your silence, I have heard your soul weeping. Why have you been so unhappy? Have you forgotten my everlasting love for you? Child, you are mine. Why have you not called my name sooner? If you seek me, I will answer. I am your counselor, ready to instruct you and show you which path to take. When you come to me, I will embrace you and silence all your fears. Just remember that I am here to hold you close and dry your tears. I will always be right beside you. Not only am I your father, but your best friend. Do not be afraid to ask for my mercy and forgiveness. I know that its hard to live on earth, so I understand when you fall down once in awhile, ask me for help, and I will pick you up and carry you. No one loves you more than I do. When you feel alone, remember I am beside you. When you feel helpless, remember I offer myself to you. When you feel lost, remember I will lead you, and when you feel forgotten, remember that you are my child and I will love you unconditionally. It is never too late to come home. I will be here waiting, ready to embrace you. I will leave the light on for you. Forever with you, God

-------------------------------------------------------

i have proudly adopted:dytae jessie88 and edochick ^_^

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
animegirl1

Postby Radical Dreamer » Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:25 pm

<Kkun> CAA adoption marriage should die a bloody horrible death.
<ShiroiHikari> AMEN
<Rurouni_Kaoru> I agree!
<ShiroiHikari> >_>
<Rurouni_Kaoru> XD
<Mangafanatic> AGreed.
<SigmaKnight> <.<
<Kkun> If I could stab the concept in the throat and let it die a bloody death with an unsettling gurgle, I would.
<ShiroiHikari> XD
<Rurouni_Kaoru> ROFL
<Rurouni_Kaoru> That almost needs to be quoted
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby SigmaKnight » Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:28 pm

<ShiroiHikari> You know why people post dumb stuff?
<Kkun> Cocaine.
<physicslover> I'M HOMECOMING QUEEN!
<ShiroiHikari> Because good threads get closed.
<Kkun> Pure, unprocessed cocaine.
<Rurouni_Kaoru> Really? :D
<ShiroiHikari> And cocaine.

Rurouni_Kaoru wrote:<Kkun> CAA adoption marriage should die a bloody horrible death.
<ShiroiHikari> AMEN
<Rurouni_Kaoru> I agree!
<ShiroiHikari> >_>
<Rurouni_Kaoru> XD
<Mangafanatic> AGreed.
<SigmaKnight> <.<
<Kkun> If I could stab the concept in the throat and let it die a bloody death with an unsettling gurgle, I would.
<ShiroiHikari> XD
<Rurouni_Kaoru> ROFL
<Rurouni_Kaoru> That almost needs to be quoted

>.> I feel so bad, I get distracted by a nap, and ping, then when i get back everyone is talking about me... and comparing me to someone *curls up in a dark corner* :waah!:
SigmaKnight

Postby Nate » Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:29 am

<kaemmerite> /quit
<Zelda27> Whoas
<kaemmerite> Yeah.
<kaemmerite> I think they disabled the quit command.
<kaemmerite> See?
<SigmaKnight> >.>
<kaemmerite> /quit
<Zelda27> ...
<kaemmerite> Seriously
<kaemmerite> /quit
<kaemmerite> Try it.
<Zelda27> Okay... >_>
**** Zelda27 wanders out. (No message)
<kaemmerite> YES!
**** Zelda27 wanders in.
<kaemmerite> I rock.
<SigmaKnight> poor zelly
<Zelda27> You suck!

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby PrincessZelda » Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:30 am

:eyeroll:
"If you are allergic to a thing, it is best not to put that thing in your mouth, particularly if the thing is cats."

PrincessZelda

Postby SigmaKnight » Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:42 am

<kaemmerite> It's like a treain reck
<kaemmerite> >.>
* SigmaKnight nods
<kaemmerite> Wait.
<Alice> Hi Sig. :)
* SigmaKnight waves
<kaemmerite> I meant, it's like a train wreck.
<CapnNick> Was that other one a quote?
<kaemmerite> ?
<CapnNick> The spelling.
<kaemmerite> Oh, no.
<kaemmerite> That was my bad spelling. XD
<CapnNick> Congratulations, kae. You have reached the point where I trust your spelling so much that I mistake your typos for nuance.
SigmaKnight

Postby SigmaKnight » Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:45 pm

<CapnNick> I miss having my mental furniture molested!
SigmaKnight

Postby Tidus20 » Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:35 pm

When the clock reads 2113
-Coheed and Cambria

Check out my totally NOT MySpace thingy HERE.

My ACTUAL WEBSITE.
Tidus20

Location: A place not too far from my happy place. My left middle finger has touched the same guitar as that

Postby Radical Dreamer » Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:49 pm

<ShiroiHikari> nvmcfefxcmc.
<SigmaKnight> jmasfjkajmsdl?
<CapnNick> It's beyond bad. So bad it's good : )
<ShiroiHikari> sdhf fgne nmccadff.
<Rurouni_Kaoru> Hehe
<SigmaKnight> asd;lkfja;lksdjf adifhauihuywgekjajsbdf ja dfasdf
<ShiroiHikari> XD mdsfd!
<SigmaKnight> asdfasdf XP
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

does posting my own stupid joke count as self promotion?

Postby SigmaKnight » Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:34 pm

X3 I love everyone that goes to the caa chat, theyre all so silly. XD

* ShiaKyosuka gets another hackysack
* ShiaKyosuka kicks it ti KAy
<ShiaKyosuka> to*
<Kkun> I want to see The Crow.
<animegirl1> *doesnt know how to play hackysack
<KAyato> it's pretty dark and gruesome
<ShiaKyosuka> ...
<KAyato> VERY violent
<ShiaKyosuka> ya kick it
<animegirl1> *kicks hackysack and pokes shias eye out...oops sorry...then it bounces off em and knocks siggy out cold...oops sorry again
<ShiaKyosuka> how do you POKE someone's eyes out...
<ShiaKyosuka> with a BALL?
<ShiaKyosuka> O_o
<SigmaKnight> XD the corner hit you in the eye!
<SigmaKnight> XD
<animegirl1> u forget
<ShiaKyosuka> Balls don't have corners!
<ShiaKyosuka> ....
<animegirl1> its me i can do anything
* Kkun pokes Nate's eyes out and replaces them with Peter and Quagmire.
<Kkun> There.
<ShiaKyosuka> You're all.... incredible
<SigmaKnight> XD this is the CAA chat... i knew someone was bound to find the corner of something round here eventually
SigmaKnight

Postby animegirl1 » Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:11 pm

SigmaKnight wrote:X3 I love everyone that goes to the caa chat, theyre all so silly. XD

* ShiaKyosuka gets another hackysack
* ShiaKyosuka kicks it ti KAy
<ShiaKyosuka> to*
<Kkun> I want to see The Crow.
<animegirl1> *doesnt know how to play hackysack
<KAyato> it's pretty dark and gruesome
<ShiaKyosuka> ...
<KAyato> VERY violent
<ShiaKyosuka> ya kick it
<animegirl1> *kicks hackysack and pokes shias eye out...oops sorry...then it bounces off em and knocks siggy out cold...oops sorry again
<ShiaKyosuka> how do you POKE someone's eyes out...
<ShiaKyosuka> with a BALL?
<ShiaKyosuka> O_o
<SigmaKnight> XD the corner hit you in the eye!
<SigmaKnight> XD
<animegirl1> u forget
<ShiaKyosuka> Balls don't have corners!
<ShiaKyosuka> ....
<animegirl1> its me i can do anything
* Kkun pokes Nate's eyes out and replaces them with Peter and Quagmire.
<Kkun> There.
<ShiaKyosuka> You're all.... incredible
<SigmaKnight> XD this is the CAA chat... i knew someone was bound to find the corner of something round here eventually

XD i just knew this would be here lol
The Letter from God Dear child, Despite your silence, I have heard your soul weeping. Why have you been so unhappy? Have you forgotten my everlasting love for you? Child, you are mine. Why have you not called my name sooner? If you seek me, I will answer. I am your counselor, ready to instruct you and show you which path to take. When you come to me, I will embrace you and silence all your fears. Just remember that I am here to hold you close and dry your tears. I will always be right beside you. Not only am I your father, but your best friend. Do not be afraid to ask for my mercy and forgiveness. I know that its hard to live on earth, so I understand when you fall down once in awhile, ask me for help, and I will pick you up and carry you. No one loves you more than I do. When you feel alone, remember I am beside you. When you feel helpless, remember I offer myself to you. When you feel lost, remember I will lead you, and when you feel forgotten, remember that you are my child and I will love you unconditionally. It is never too late to come home. I will be here waiting, ready to embrace you. I will leave the light on for you. Forever with you, God

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

animegirl1

Postby SigmaKnight » Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:18 pm

>.> In response to previous funny quotes....

<ZiP> You can all rest assured, that you will, one day, be molested

* ShiroiHikari falls face first onto the keyboard
* SigmaKnight falls face first on to the floor
* kaemmerite falls face first onto a pillow
<Yahshua> A pillow is good floor and keyboard are not.

<kaemmerite> Did aliens who looked like Jamie Farr kidnap you and suck out your internal organs and say you were a darn good sport and offer to transport you back to any point in history that you would care to go?
<SigmaKnight> XD
<SigmaKnight> "so i had them send me back to last thrusday night so i could pay my phone bill on time" XD
<kaemmerite> Well, see, I'd have them send me back to last Thursday night so I could pay my phone bill on
<kaemmerite> DARN IT!
<SigmaKnight> XD
<SigmaKnight> XD
<SigmaKnight> xD

<SigmaKnight> hey cappy
<ShiroiHikari> that's true, Nick.
<SigmaKnight> oh cappy
<CapnNick> Yo?
<SigmaKnight> where do the people in the twilight zone fish?
<CapnNick> I don't know, Stephen.
<SigmaKnight> i dunno either... i think its a pair-a-docks
<CapnNick> Exdee.
<CapnNick> Where do you get these?
<SigmaKnight> i dunno
<SigmaKnight> but
<SigmaKnight> i think i pull them all out of the same place
* SigmaKnight coughs
<SigmaKnight> ba dum dum tish
SigmaKnight

Postby ZiP » Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:13 pm

:( You left out what I fell into.
--To Write Love on Her Arms

"That time and absence proves - Rather helps than hurts to love."

"Feelings, emotions, they are good, but they cannot be Love's foundation. When of Love, these things last. When of romance, these things end."

"Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get, it's what you are expected to give -- which is everything."
ZiP

Postby SigmaKnight » Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:31 pm

<SigmaKnight> are too
<Zelda27> Are not!
<SigmaKnight> are too
<Zelda27> Anreto
<Zelda27> Whoa
<SigmaKnight> XD

* ShiroiHikari snickers
* kaemmerite milky ways
* ShiroiHikari baby ruths?

<ZiP> Man, the number of people in here seriously decreased once I told people they were going to be molested.
<ZiP> Dunno why they left though.

And at the risk of being killed, in a brutal fashion... I present to you, the very first... Ashley Quote:

<Ashley> ...I don't want to be molested!
SigmaKnight

Postby Shia Kyosuka » Sat Oct 01, 2005 8:20 pm

Here's my first contribution to the Chat Thread.

<ShiaKyosuka> I was expecting things such as discussions that don't give me fury of the Land Of The Lost CAA chatroom buggy
<ShiaKyosuka> I ROCK PEAS ON MY HEAD!
<frwl> :O!
<YeshuaKnight> well we knew that sks
<Gala> ?
<frwl> ^o.o^
<YeshuaKnight> quoted
<frwl> System.out.println("lol testing");
<ShiaKyosuka> quoted is the thing that I don't see of what I just said on the lost CAA chatroom place of retardedness and detestfulness and sweet relish bigfoot people
<ShiaKyosuka> TORTELLINI!!!!
<frwl> Italian?
<Gala> "bigfoot people"?
<frwl> scare me
<frwl> I have small feet ^o.o^;
<ShiaKyosuka> Italian is the thing that is a heritage that is not of me, the Shia of the CAA chatroom
<Gala> lasagna
<frwl> bolagna
<ShiaKyosuka> Insomnia!
<frwl> colagne
<Gala> ADHD
<ShiaKyosuka> BAD
<YeshuaKnight> <ShiaKyosuka> I ROCK PEAS ON MY HEAD!
<frwl> <YeshuaKnight> <ShiaKyosuka> I ROCK PEAS ON MY HEAD!
<ShiaKyosuka> <frwl> <YeshuaKnight> <ShiaKyosuka> I ROCK PEAS ON MY HEAD!
<frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <frwl> <YeshuaKnight> <ShiaKyosuka> I ROCK PEAS ON MY HEAD!
<ShiaKyosuka> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <frwl> <YeshuaKnight> <ShiaKyosuka> I ROCK PEAS ON MY HEAD!
<Zelda27> ABdkjsbvf
<frwl> sorry your alphabet is wrong try again
<Gala> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <frwl> <YeshuaKnight> <ShiaKyosuka> I ROCK PEAS ON MY HEAD!
<ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <frwl> <YeshuaKnight> <ShiaKyosuka> I ROCK PEAS ON MY HEAD!
<frwl> missed one
<frwl> lol
<frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <frwl> <YeshuaKnight> <ShiaKyosuka> I ROCK PEAS ON MY HEAD!
<ShiaKyosuka> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <frwl> <YeshuaKnight> <ShiaKyosuka> I ROCK PEAS ON MY HEAD!
<SigmaKnight> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <frwl> <YeshuaKnight> <ShiaKyosuka> I ROCK PEAS ON MY HEAD!
<Gala> <SigmaKnight> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <frwl> <YeshuaKnight> <ShiaKyosuka> I ROCK PEAS ON MY HEAD!
<ShiaKyosuka> uhh...
<frwl> <Gala> <SigmaKnight> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <frwl> <YeshuaKnight> <ShiaKyosuka> I ROCK PEAS ON MY HEAD!
<ShiaKyosuka> <frwl> <Gala> <SigmaKnight> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <frwl> <YeshuaKnight> <ShiaKyosuka> I ROCK PEAS ON MY HEAD!
<SigmaKnight> <frwl> <Gala> <SigmaKnight> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <frwl> <YeshuaKnight> <ShiaKyosuka> I ROCK PEAS ON MY HEAD!
<frwl> fail
<ShiaKyosuka> WIN
<Gala> <SigmaKnight> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <frwl> <YeshuaKnight> <ShiaKyosuka> I ROCK PEAS ON MY HEAD!
<ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <SigmaKnight> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <frwl> <YeshuaKnight> <ShiaKyosuka> I ROCK PEAS ON MY HEAD!
<SigmaKnight> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <SigmaKnight> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <frwl> <YeshuaKnight> <ShiaKyosuka> I ROCK PEAS ON MY HEAD!
<dragonshimmer> ..
<ShiaKyosuka> <SigmaKnight> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <SigmaKnight> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <frwl> <YeshuaKnight> <ShiaKyosuka> I ROCK PEAS ON MY HEAD!
<Gala> we could prolly go on with this for eternity
<dragonshimmer> Whoa...
<ShiaKyosuka> And it would be fun too!
<Gala> yepster
<ShiaKyosuka> I pity da foo who don't think that's coo!
**** YeshuaKnight wanders out. (Quit : client left the page)
**** Yahshua wanders in.
<frwl> let's see how many characters java will let a user post at one time
<ShiaKyosuka> I pity dat foo... he don't think that's coo
<Yahshua> Hm that wasn't fun to lost power there.
<Gala> hey yahsh
<ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <SigmaKnight> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <frwl> <YeshuaKnight> <ShiaKyosuka> I ROCK PEAS ON MY HEAD!
<Zelda27> Woow,,,
<Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <SigmaKnight> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <frwl> <YeshuaKnight> <ShiaKyosuka> I ROCK PEAS ON MY HEAD!
<Yahshua> Heya Elizabeth how are you how was your week?
<Gala> ok
<ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <SigmaKnight> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <frwl> <YeshuaKnight> <ShiaKyosuka> I ROCK PEAS ON MY HEAD!
<Zelda27> Brb
**** Zelda27 wanders out. (Quit : client left the page)
<frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <SigmaKnight> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <frwl> <YeshuaKnight> <ShiaKyosuka> I ROCK PEAS ON MY HEAD!
<Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <SigmaKnight> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <frwl> <YeshuaKnight> <ShiaKyosuka> I ROCK PEAS ON MY HEAD!
<ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <SigmaKnight> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <frwl> <YeshuaKnight> <ShiaKyosuka> I ROCK PEAS ON MY HEAD!
<Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <SigmaKnight> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <frwl> <YeshuaKnight> <ShiaKyosuka> I ROCK PEAS ON MY HEAD!
<ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <SigmaKnight> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <frwl> <YeshuaKnight> <ShiaKyosuka> I ROCK PEAS ON MY HEAD!
<frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <SigmaKnight> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <frwl> <YeshuaKnight> <ShiaKyosuka> I ROCK PEAS ON MY HEAD!
<frwl> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <SigmaKnight> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <frwl> <YeshuaKnight> <ShiaKyosuka> I ROCK PEAS ON MY HEAD!
<Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <SigmaKnight> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <frwl> <YeshuaKnight> <ShiaKyosuka> I ROCK PEAS ON MY HEAD!
<ShiaKyosuka> No fair!
<frwl> :P
<ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <SigmaKnight> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <frwl> <YeshuaKnight> <ShiaKyosuka> I ROCK PEAS ON MY HEAD!
<Gala> how was ur week yahsh
**** Zelda27 wanders in.
<frwl> muffin!
<Zelda27> ....
<frwl> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <SigmaKnight> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <frwl> <YeshuaKnight> <ShiaKyosuka> I ROCK PEAS ON MY HEAD!
<SigmaKnight> zelly
<SigmaKnight> I love you
* SigmaKnight hugs zelly
<Zelda27> Thanks, lol
* Zelda27 hugs Sigma back
<Gala> zelly!
<SigmaKnight> ^.^ brb
<Zelda27> Hi
<Zelda27> Okay
<Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <SigmaKnight> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <frwl> <YeshuaKnight> <ShiaKyosuka> I ROCK PEAS ON MY HEAD!
<Zelda27> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <SigmaKnight> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <frwl> <YeshuaKnight> <ShiaKyosuka> I ROCK PEAS ON MY HEAD!
<Zelda27> HAHA
<Zelda27> >_>
<frwl> <Zelda27> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <SigmaKnight> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <frwl> <YeshuaKnight> <ShiaKyosuka> I ROCK PEAS ON MY HEAD!
had enough.
Shia Kyosuka

Postby Shia Kyosuka » Sat Oct 01, 2005 8:21 pm

<Gala> <frwl> <Zelda27> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <SigmaKnight> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <frwl> <YeshuaKnight> <ShiaKyosuka> I ROCK PEAS ON MY HEAD!
<Gala> ha ha
**** Talame wanders in.
<Gala> hi
<Zelda27> Hi
<ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <frwl> <Zelda27> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <SigmaKnight> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <frwl> <YeshuaKnight> <ShiaKyosuka> I ROCK PEAS ON MY HEAD!
<Talame> o.o
<frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <frwl> <Zelda27> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <SigmaKnight> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <frwl> <YeshuaKnight> <ShiaKyosuka> I ROCK PEAS ON MY HEAD!
<Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <frwl> <Zelda27> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <SigmaKnight> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <frwl> <YeshuaKnight> <ShiaKyosuka> I ROCK PEAS ON MY HEAD!
<Talame> .....
<frwl> :p
<ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <frwl> <Zelda27> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <SigmaKnight> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <frwl> <YeshuaKnight> <ShiaKyosuka> I ROCK PEAS ON MY HEAD!
<Talame> I think I should leave
**** ShiroiHikari wanders in.
<ShiaKyosuka> QUOTE PING-PONG!
<Talame> oooo
<Talame> I see
<Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <frwl> <Zelda27> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <SigmaKnight> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <frwl> <YeshuaKnight> <ShiaKyosuka> I ROCK PEAS ON MY HEAD!
<frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <frwl> <Zelda27> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <SigmaKnight> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <frwl> <YeshuaKnight> <ShiaKyosuka> I ROCK PEAS ON MY HEAD!
<Talame> in that case...
<Talame> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <frwl> <Zelda27> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <SigmaKnight> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <frwl> <YeshuaKnight> <ShiaKyosuka> I ROCK PEAS ON MY HEAD!
<frwl> NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo
<ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <frwl> <Zelda27> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <SigmaKnight> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <frwl> <YeshuaKnight> <ShiaKyosuka> I ROCK PEAS ON MY HEAD!
* frwl fails
<ShiroiHikari> (Type here, but leave first...)
<Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <frwl> <Zelda27> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <SigmaKnight> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <frwl> <YeshuaKnight> <ShiaKyosuka> I ROCK PEAS ON MY HEAD!
<ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <frwl> <Zelda27> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <SigmaKnight> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <frwl> <YeshuaKnight> <ShiaKyosuka> I ROCK PEAS ON MY HEAD!
<Talame> XD You guys are crazy
<ShiroiHikari> ...what in the blazing hell are you guys doing?
<Gala> yep we r
<ShiaKyosuka> blazing hell?
<ShiaKyosuka> ROFL
<Talame> apparently its 'quote ping pong'
<Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <frwl> <Zelda27> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <SigmaKnight> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <frwl> <YeshuaKnight> <ShiaKyosuka> I ROCK PEAS ON MY HEAD!
<frwl> :o
<ShiroiHikari> o_o
<frwl> hell is blazing?
<frwl> I thought it was freezing over
<ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <frwl> <Zelda27> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <SigmaKnight> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <frwl> <YeshuaKnight> <ShiaKyosuka> I ROCK PEAS ON MY HEAD!
<frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <frwl> <Zelda27> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <SigmaKnight> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <frwl> <YeshuaKnight> <ShiaKyosuka> I ROCK PEAS ON MY HEAD!
<Talame> there are conflicting reports bout that frwl
<Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <frwl> <Zelda27> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <SigmaKnight> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <frwl> <YeshuaKnight> <ShiaKyosuka> I ROCK PEAS ON MY HEAD!
<ShiroiHikari> This is hurting my brain.
<ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <frwl> <Zelda27> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <SigmaKnight> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <Gala> <frwl> <ShiaKyosuka> <frwl> <YeshuaKnight> <ShiaKyosuka> I ROCK PEAS ON MY HEAD!
**** ShiroiHikari wanders out. (No message)
<Talame> anyway, I might go get some toast for lunch
<Zelda27> ...
<Talame> yummmyyyyy
<frwl> lol ok I surrender
<Talame> I'll be back
**** Talame wanders out. (Quit : client left the page)
<ShiaKyosuka> I WIN!!!
* frwl waves white flag
<Zelda27> I thionk it's time for this copying thing to stop. :P
<ShiaKyosuka> I'M THE WORLD CHAMPION!
* Gala surrenders
had enough.
Shia Kyosuka

Postby animegirl1 » Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:40 am

ACK TOO MUCH TOO READ!!! sry i read the first few lines and quit cause my head hurt

animegirl1

Postby rii namuras » Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:44 am

(Nyu. Fear Shia's awesome rap, rhyme, whatever.)

<ShiaKyosuka> Let's bust a rhyme!
<reenamuras> (Oooo...)
<reenamuras> (A ryme!)
<ShiaKyosuka> ok I'll start
<reenamuras> (Erm, rhyme.)
<ShiaKyosuka> *ahem*
<reenamuras> (Okay.)
<ShiaKyosuka> Hello, my name is the rockpotimus
<ShiaKyosuka> my rhymes are bottomless
<ShiaKyosuka> cuz I rockimus
<ShiaKyosuka> like the hippopotimus
<ShiaKyosuka> over the phone
<ShiaKyosuka> hand me a bone
<reenamuras> (Crud... You meant rapish stuff...)
<ShiaKyosuka> and light it!
<ShiaKyosuka> UH!
<reenamuras> (XD)
<ShiaKyosuka> >_<
<ShiaKyosuka> *drum beat*
<ShiaKyosuka> take it!
<reenamuras> (::points to Siggy:: Take it!)
<SigmaKnight> i dont want it, you take it! *points to shia*
<reenamuras> (::points to her little brother:: Take it, Buddy! Wait...)
<reenamuras> (He's not on the CAA... Crud. Um.)
rii namuras

Postby SigmaKnight » Sun Oct 02, 2005 12:06 pm

<bigsleepj> Sweet pixies on toast served with a silver elf sauce.
<kaemmerite> o.o
<bigsleepj> Sorry, couldn't resist.
<animegirl1> delicous
<bigsleepj> You should try a frozen-goblincicle

And cappy descends in to the world of organized crime

**** CapnNick wanders out. (Laundering...)

<CapnNick> Eh, I don't think it's so crazy. You're a moderately attractive anime-loving female on the internet. You might as well wear a giant STALK ME banner.

And more cappy organized crime

**** CapnNick wanders out. (Still laundering...)
<SigmaKnight> hes totally in to organized crime...
<Rurouni_Kaoru> Yep....Sure is...>.>
SigmaKnight

Postby Slater » Sun Oct 02, 2005 12:32 pm

Shia Kyosuka wrote:...I ROCK PEAS ON MY HEAD...[size=-7]etc...[/size]

lol that was awesome and a whole lot longer than that too.

Edit: lol wait he posted in two posts
Slater

Postby SigmaKnight » Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:38 pm

**** AziertheSword wanders in.
<Rurouni_Kaoru> Hiya Az!
<BlackRoseMisa> EVERYONE KILL KAE PLEASE?!
<Kenshin17> You Azier
<Kenshin17> Why should I
<physicslover> I like Kae
<kaemmerite> Whoa.
<SigmaKnight> konnichiwa /spellcheck
<BlackRoseMisa> lol
<Rurouni_Kaoru> XD
<kaemmerite> Kenshin was using Tarzan's pickup line on Azier.
* SigmaKnight waves
<kaemmerite> You Azier! Me Kenshin!

* Kenshin17 pulls out bolter and aims at sigma
<Yahshua> Mom made sushi for breakfast yesterday.
<Rurouni_Kaoru> Breakfast?
* SigmaKnight uses kaorrie as a shield
<Yahshua> Yes Kaorrie breakfast.
* Kenshin17 steps around kaorrie
<SigmaKnight> whoa!
<SigmaKnight> i want kaorrie breakfast
* Rurouni_Kaoru slips away unnoticed
* kaemmerite wants Kaorrie breakfast
<Rurouni_Kaoru> ....
* Kenshin17 chambers first round
<Rurouni_Kaoru> Scratch that, make it *RUNS* away.

<Yahshua> Oh well I see dead chatters.

<Yahshua> So Tally what is the last thing you remember?
<Talame> the last thing I remember....
<SigmaKnight> is waking up in your bed?
<Talame> no
<Talame> hmmm
<SigmaKnight> eating bagles?
<Talame> the last thing I remember...
<Talame> is....
<kaemmerite> typing that sentence?
<SigmaKnight> that works
<Talame> no! reading your sentence XD
<SigmaKnight> XD

<Zelda27> Okay, now I have to og
<Zelda27> bye
**** Zelda27 wanders out. (Quit : client left the page)
<kaemmerite> Whoa.
<Mithrandir> Bye.
<kaemmerite> She totally ogged.

and just cause she said it...

<AngelSakura> Do you ever get the feeling you're being quoted?

* SigmaKnight used to always say "im sorry"...
* Zelda27 says "I'm sorry"...
<Zelda27> A lot...
<Zelda27> I eamn...
<Zelda27> ,eanL!
<Zelda27> MEAN!
SigmaKnight

Postby Kewl Girl » Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:33 pm

KAMMERITE'S ULTIMATE GUIDE TO THE FINAL FANTASYS

<kaemmerite> FF - good for the time, kind of flat by today's standards
<kaemmerite> FF2 - Meh, it was okay, didn't like the lack of level system
<kaemmerite> FF3 - Haven't played
<kaemmerite> FF4 - Completely rocks
<kaemmerite> FF5 - It was okay, never got into it really
<kaemmerite> FF6 - Totally rocks
<kaemmerite> FF7 - Way overrated
<kaemmerite> FF8 - sucked
<kaemmerite> FF9 - VERY good
<kaemmerite> FF10 - Also very good
<kaemmerite> FFX-2 - Sucked like a freakin' hoover
<kaemmerite> FFXI - No comment, no interest
<kaemmerite> FFXII - All signs point to suckitude
<kaemmerite> Tactics - BEST FREAKIN' FF GAME EVER
<kaemmerite> Tactics Advance - Meh, all right, I guess

(c) Kammerite Inc. All rights reserved

These opinons are registered trade marks belonging to Kammerite of the CAA. No part of this paragraph covered by the copyright hereon may be reproduced or used in any form or by any means without the written permission of the author.

For permission to use material from this paragraph, submit a request via PM to -kammerite-
Formerly Kewl Girl 16

:jump: "I say BOO to lust, and DOWN with "hot"!!" :jump: , a quote from Felix.

I suppose I should be puttin this in here to although I dont have much on it yet: http://kewlgirl.deviantart.com/
Kewl Girl

Location: In front of my computer with my headphones on, trying to drown out the world around me..

Azie has teh mad skill yo!

Postby SigmaKnight » Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:01 pm

* AziertheSword yawns and summons a bishoujou to the chat *Htaraza Noirtem Sohtniz*
**** Yumie wanders in.
<AziertheSword> Yay!!!!
* SigmaKnight waves
<kaemmerite> HOLY CRAP.
<kaemmerite> IT WORKED.
<SigmaKnight> it did XD
<SigmaKnight> and you know what?
<AziertheSword> I am GOOD!!!!!!
<kaemmerite> Dude.
<SigmaKnight> its going in the thread!

**** KewlGirl wanders in.
<kaemmerite> O.O
* SigmaKnight waves at cappy and KG
<CapnNick> Oh, you're summoning!
<kaemmerite> DUDE.
<AziertheSword> aftershock!
<kaemmerite> Your summon worked REALLY well.
<Yumie> Wow, we're coming by the truckload!
<CapnNick> It's a nice truck.
<Yumie> Summon some more!
<kaemmerite> Cute girls are coming in non-stop!
<CapnNick> I've been reading that crazy tennis manga.
<CapnNick> Hey!
<YeshuaKnight> it's kae's dream come true!!!!
<kaemmerite> XD
<KewlGirl> Hahaha ^^
<Yumie> Oh, Prince of Tennis or whatever?
<CapnNick> Yeah, Prince of Badminton.
<Yumie> lol
**** jessie88 wanders in.
<CapnNick> I'm jealous of those guys.
<Yumie> Another one.
<CapnNick> When I play tennis, nothing explodes.
<AziertheSword> I am so awesome....
<Yumie> Ha ha ha
<YeshuaKnight> ya know the one i'm waiting for is.....
<YeshuaKnight> PRINCE OF PING PONG!!!!!
<kaemmerite> WHOA.
<kaemmerite> AZIER.
<kaemmerite> YOU HAVE SUPERIOR BISHOUJO SUMMONING SKILLS.
<jessie88> have u guys heard on Anime Unleashed? they play it on G4
* kaemmerite kneels in front of Azier
<Yumie> You could seriously market those skills
<kaemmerite> Teach me, oh Master.
<CapnNick> Oh, that's fun.

Azie is on a roll tonight

* AziertheSword summons *Ami iasanuruk*
**** Mangafanatic wanders in.
<SigmaKnight> XD
<CapnNick> My banana gets cable.
<SpoonyBard> oh, summoning?
<Yahshua> Hm it is Osaka-chan.
<SpoonyBard> okay, summon bahamut on my dad
<Mangafanatic> Yes.
<AziertheSword> yes!
<SigmaKnight> its totally nyachan
<SigmaKnight> XD
<Yahshua> And her sister Yumie.
<kaemmerite> Yay!

and now a cappy quote

<CapnNick> Just a minute, guys. I gotta make sure the phone company isn't after me lucky charms.
SigmaKnight

More fun from cappy

Postby SigmaKnight » Tue Oct 04, 2005 2:35 pm

<CapnNick> Oh man, I played a metric butt ton of tennis today.
<CapnNick> I think the skin is coming off my hand...
<ShaoFengLi> lol
<kaemmerite> Whoa, a metric butt ton.
<Yeito> :o GASP
<kaemmerite> That's like...
<CapnNick> I'm so tired I can't even tilde~!
<kaemmerite> Way more than a regular butt ton.
<CapnNick> Oh, there we go.
* Yeito bandadges the coolnickman's hand
<CapnNick> I believe it's 2.4 American butt tons to a metric.

<CapnNick> One of my LJ friends, she posted a picture that accidentally had a bunch of her underwear in the background, and then somebody made an icon out of it.
<kaemmerite> XD
<Yahshua> Hm LOL Nicholas.
<CapnNick> That brings us to the *risks* of digital cameras.
<CapnNick> Unintentional underwear exposure!
SigmaKnight

Postby Yumie » Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:10 pm

SigmaKnight wrote:* AziertheSword yawns and summons a bishoujou to the chat *Htaraza Noirtem Sohtniz*
**** Yumie wanders in.

Ha ha ha, that was so funny. . . :lol:
Be Thou my Vision, O Lord of my heart;
Naught be all else to me, save that Thou art
Thou my best Thought, by day or by night,
Waking or sleeping, Thy presence my light.

Be Thou my Wisdom, and Thou my true Word;
I ever with Thee and Thou with me, Lord;
Thou my great Father, I Thy true son;
Thou in me dwelling, and I with Thee one.

Be Thou my battle Shield, Sword for the fight;
Be Thou my Dignity, Thou my Delight;
Thou my soul’s Shelter, Thou my high Tower:
Raise Thou me heavenward, O Power of my power.

Riches I heed not, nor man’s empty praise,
Thou mine Inheritance, now and always:
Thou and Thou only, first in my heart,
High King of Heaven, my Treasure Thou art.

High King of Heaven, my victory won,
May I reach Heaven’s joys, O bright Heaven’s Sun!
Heart of my own heart, whatever befall,
Still be my Vision, O Ruler of all.
Yumie

Postby SigmaKnight » Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:59 pm

Now to add to our collection of Mod quotes, here is mith:

<Mithrandir> true dat!
* Mithrandir is "hip" to "gangsta slang!"
SigmaKnight

Postby Yeshua-Knight » Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:06 pm

yeah, we need to make a collection of caa staff quotes
'nuff said
Yeshua-Knight

Postby Azier the Swordsman » Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:51 pm

Sadly, the CAA staff aren't in the chat enough. We need you guys' mad quote skills, yo.
Azier the Swordsman

Seven Deadly sins.... yes... "seven"

Postby SigmaKnight » Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:36 pm

Azier the Swordsman wrote:Sadly, the CAA staff aren't in the chat enough. We need you guys' mad quote skills, yo.

Yes, we do need more of the staff to come to the chat and say funny things. >.>

<Yahshua> Hm what are you smoking Josh?
<ImpactAlberto> Smoking airs.
<KewlGirl> Hahah ^^
<ImpactAlberto> And kittens.
<KewlGirl> XD
<kaemmerite> :O
<ImpactAlberto> The delicious kitties.
<kaemmerite> Huffing kittens!
<ImpactAlberto> : P
**** ImpactAlberto wanders out. (Quit : client left the page)
<KewlGirl> O.O
<kaemmerite> Huffing kittens is one of the seven deadly sins!
<KewlGirl> *ROFL
<KewlGirl> What are the other six??
<kaemmerite> Um...
<kaemmerite> Picking your nose.
<kaemmerite> Hocking loogies.
<kaemmerite> Inventing the cotton gin (Eli Whitney is screwed on this one)
<KewlGirl> Thats only four ^^
<Yahshua> Hm need three more Kae.
<kaemmerite> Winking at a baby.
<kaemmerite> Milking a goat on Wednesday.
<kaemmerite> Internet downloading.
<KewlGirl> Hahahah there ya go ^^
<kaemmerite> And Counting the number of Sins.
<KewlGirl> XD
<KewlGirl> Crap.
<KewlGirl> Im not perfect anymore..
<kaemmerite> Nose-picking. This is considered the evilest of all sins.
SigmaKnight

Postby Yahshua » Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:49 pm

*kaemmerite likes his women like he likes his chicken, with a little bit of fat on the end
<kaemmerite> Everyone's got different tastes.
<kaemmerite> I happen to like large women. ^^;;
Yahshua

Previous Next

Return to Goof Off and Testing