Corrupted wish game

Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Re: Corrupted wish game

Postby Twister980 » Wed May 13, 2015 2:29 pm

Granted, you lose your job. Now you have nothing but free time.

I wish I had radiation poisoning.
Twister980

Postby artisticDreamer » Thu May 14, 2015 5:11 pm

I never had a job to begin with. I'm too young for anyone to hire me xP
Wish granted, but you die before you realize that your wish was granted.
artisticDreamer

Postby Twister980 » Thu May 14, 2015 6:31 pm

Granted, you get swapped for your evil twin and executed.

I wish ArtisticDreamer had made a wish.
Twister980

Postby artisticDreamer » Thu May 14, 2015 6:38 pm

Twister980 wrote:Granted, you get swapped for your evil twin and executed.

I wish ArtisticDreamer had made a wish.

<_<
>_>
Wish granted, but it nullifies your wish.
I wish that I had remembered to make a wish.
artisticDreamer

Postby Cat96 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:31 pm

Wish granted, but you lost your memory of everything else.

I wish for world peace.
"While I live, I want to shine" -Grovyle (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky)
Cat96

Postby IPv4 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:50 am

Granted, George Bush is re-elected as the president for the U.S.A.

I wish this wish was funny.
IPv4

Postby dragon35 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:44 pm

granted but as soon as you get it later that day a storm hits your area and a tree falls on it totaling it

i wish to know the meaning of 42
dragon35

Postby Animeniac » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:35 pm

Wish granted, you slip on banana peels everyday

I wish for a girlfriend.
Phillippians 4:8 KJV

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

A lesson without pain is meaningless. For you cannot gain anything without sacrificing something else in return, but once you have overcome it and made it your own...you will gain an irreplaceable fullmetal heart -Hiromu Arakawa

I'm going to fight my hardest....I don't want anyone else to die! -Kirito

"Never break the circle....the circle is what binds us together as one as brothers and sisters...you are my bride...you are beautiful"-Elyon (God) on The Circle series By Ted Dekker

Animeniac

Postby artisticDreamer » Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:09 pm

Wish granted, but she's a serial killer.
I wish that I had more time to watch anime.
artisticDreamer

Postby Animeniac » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:28 pm

Wish granted, you watch anime and do nothing else and you die of starvation

I wish I had the power to control time

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

A lesson without pain is meaningless. For you cannot gain anything without sacrificing something else in return, but once you have overcome it and made it your own...you will gain an irreplaceable fullmetal heart -Hiromu Arakawa

"Never break the circle....the circle is what binds us together as one as brothers and sisters...you are my bride...you are beautiful"-Elyon (God) on The Circle series By Ted Dekker

Animeniac

Postby anlptgtsg » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:20 pm

Granted someone taught you how to adjust the time on your clock.

I wish I have bacon
anlptgtsg

Postby Animeniac » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:25 pm

Wish Granted Image

I wish I was in an anime

Animeniac

Postby ClaecElric4God » Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:40 pm

Granted, you're the random background character who looks ugly and dies miserably in the first episode for dramatic effect.

I wish yesterday was tomorrow.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Cat96 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:04 pm

Granted, but thanks to your wish, the universe got into an infinite loop, repeating the same day over and over again until you died.

I wish for a potato to stare at.
"While I live, I want to shine" -Grovyle (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky)
Cat96

Postby IPv4 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:31 am

Granted, THE POTATO STARES BACK!!

(yes it got big eyes).

I wish I could time travel.
IPv4

Postby Animeniac » Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:48 am

Wish granted you dru=ive around with a clock

I wish I had the power to read minds

Animeniac

Postby TheAlbinoMoose » Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:04 pm

Granted, but you can't hear anything else, and their thoughts are so loud it gives you a migraine every time.

I wish I could dance like Fred Astaire.
Do you see this gorgeous creature?
That graceful profile. Those striking eyes. Behold the albino moose.
A wise man once said, "you can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose. But you can't pick your friend's nose."
TheAlbinoMoose

Postby Animeniac » Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:22 pm

Wish granted,
you dance exactly like him but once you get on the ceiling you can't get down and your world is upside down forever

I wish all mosquitoes would die

Animeniac

Postby TheAlbinoMoose » Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:04 pm

Hahaha xD
Granted, but they all swarm your city in a violent, blood sucking rampage that lasts for 25 years first.

I wish I could travel the world!
Do you see this gorgeous creature?
That graceful profile. Those striking eyes. Behold the albino moose.
A wise man once said, "you can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose. But you can't pick your friend's nose."
TheAlbinoMoose

Postby Cat96 » Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:04 pm

Granted, but you lose your sense of sight, sound, smell, and taste.

I wish to own a weapon that looks like a banana.
Cat96

Postby Midori » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:46 am

Granted. You own a boomerang that looks like a banana. It looks really cool. But, when showing it off to some acquantainces, it gets out of your control and it strikes a nearby police officer! The others panic and run, and you reflexively follow them, but the officer tackles you from behind and arrests you. You are sentenced to do community service to get out of jail, and one day your service group is helping grow bananas in a botanical garden, when a banana falls out of a tree and as you grab it it makes a loud BANG sound. It's a gun! Before you have a chance to react, police are crawling all over you and they haul you off to jail where you are sentenced to two years. But your wish is not finished with you! After stewing in your cell for a month, the sliced bananas on your food tray suddenly reassemble themselves into a whole banana; a banana peel wraps itself around half and the other half becomes sharp like a knife. This is incredible! You try it on the iron bars on your door and it cuts clean through. You realize what a bad idea that was as the guard outside stares at you with surprise. You try to drop it but it won't leave your hand. The guard, interpreting your flailing as aggression, pulls out his gun and calls for backup. You finally manage to let go, but by then it's too late. The next day you are transferred to a maximum security prison on an island far away from any bananas or banana-related merchandise. You are fed nothing but bread and synthetic protein. You don't know how long you've spent here, but it's been at least a year. One day you feel a strange feeling, like somebody is calling to you. You look up to the sky and you see a giant banana falling from space toward you. It falls down with a deafening rumble and crushes the entire prison and everyone in it, except for you. It is as big as a house. You hear it speaking in your mind without words: "It is time." "Yes," you reply, as you walk solemnly up to it and touch your hand to it. Suddenly you and the banana are rushing up into the sky, with exhilarating speed. The land grows smaller and the sky grows dimmer. You and the banana go all the way up into space. For some reason you can still breathe, but you don't even notice. You are entranced by the beauty of the planet Earth below you, which looks like a swirly blue pearl. You grip the giant banana by the stem and point the flower end toward the earth. Memories of your happy life below flood to your mind and a single tear graces your cheek. The banana fires a blindingly bright laser. Slowly, the planet is enveloped in orange and grey dust. The land has melted and the sea has evaporated. All life on the surface is gone. You have nothing left to live for, so you let go of the banana and drift off into space. The banana flies off to find the next planet. You lose consciousness.

*phew* I wish I could sleep peacefully.
Midori

Postby Shroopy » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:35 pm

Granted, you sleep peacefully. For 1,000 years.

I wish more people will buy the Wii U.
HERE BEGINS THE QUOTE SECTION

"Click click click. Still defective." -Defective Turret

"Hands off my bread!"-Falco

"NYEHEHEH!" -Papyrus

THIS IS WHERE THE QUOTE SECTION ENDS

DO NOT READ THIS SENTENCE!

Where did you come from? Yes/No

ImageImageImage
http://img.memecdn.com/i-dare-here-to-do-that-with-a-piggy-bank_o_6395283.jpg
Shroopy

Postby Animeniac » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:32 pm

Granted. people buy the Wii U more and Sony Microsoft, Steam and all other game company goes bankrupt and a nerd riot starts and they murder you live on CNN.

I wish Princess Peach learned Self Defense.......

Animeniac

Postby Twister980 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:36 pm

Granted, but Bowser acquires a taser.

I wish the next wish will be granted without any snags.
Twister980

Postby Zeldafan2 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:48 pm

Granted, but because you failed to specify your definition, you are only protected from sharp protruding objects.

I wish my avatar would get smaller eyes.
Zeldafan2

Postby Animeniac » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:03 pm

granted it's eyes get smaller and smaller until it looks like this.

I wish I was an expert anime artsit

Animeniac

Postby Twister980 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:25 pm

Granted. You're amazing at sitting down Anime.

I wish I had something interesting to wish for.
Twister980

Postby Animeniac » Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:57 pm

Wish granted but you can't speak

I wish I was rich

Animeniac

Postby Twister980 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:02 pm

*Signing* Granted, but you have to give it away to cure my muteness.

I wish Capcom would sell Megaman.
Twister980

Postby Animeniac » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:57 pm

Granted, you force Capcom to sell Megaman. They sell it. Capcom no longer owns Megaman. It's open for anyone to buy and some 3rd party company buys it and turns it into MegaHam. A videogame so disturbing, people kill themselves. Your now the cause of this horrible tragedy and now #1 on the FBI list.

since were on Capcom right now

I wish Ibuki was my wife...... XD

Animeniac

Previous Next

Return to Goof Off and Testing