[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
Praise The Lord!!!!!!! - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

Praise The Lord!!!!!!!

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

Praise The Lord!!!!!!!

Postby Gleph » Sun Jul 20, 2003 5:46 pm

Last night I went off to a Spiritual Revival session out our Church (though i didn't know what was going to happen.. i went last week and was baptised in the Holy Spirit)

This time i had another full on encounter with the Holy Spirit (even more so than last week) I was shaking uncontrollably, shouting out in tongues at the toppa my voice. I also fell over ^^; God really moved in that session. His holy spirit was upon so many...

I left feeling really rewarded, and a new sense of the Holy Spirit upon me. Bless God!

God Bless ^_^
Isaiah 40:31
"But those who wait on the Lord
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up with wings like eagles,
They shall run and not be weary,
They shall walk and not faint."
Gleph

Postby Gleph » Mon Jul 21, 2003 4:33 am

I'm really getting the feeling the Holy Spirit is moving over me, and will continue to do so, so i'll keep you posted on things. God is awesome!

I should probably tell people about the goings on of others in my Church too... Apparently something big is going to happen soon here...

God Bless
Gleph

Postby Gypsy » Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:08 am

So does this mean that God has helped you overcome the oppression you felt on your spirit?
||Skipping Tomorrows Webmanga||
"A ship in harbor is safe but that is not what ships are built for." - John A. Shedd
Gypsy

Postby Gleph » Mon Jul 21, 2003 1:27 pm

Overcoming of oppression is a journey, but this took a large chunk out of it. I can feel it. I'm alot more confident (surprisingly he he) than i was before hand.

That's a result of what happened last night atleast ^_^

God Bless
Gleph

Postby Gleph » Mon Jul 21, 2003 3:55 pm

It was a spiritual reawakening, and all of the people I talked to on the Internet could feel it. It's amazing, his power and love. Just makes you want to spread it, and only works for GOOD. (Romans 8:28)

God Bless
Gleph

Postby DuelShocker3 » Tue Jul 29, 2003 10:29 am

Yay! That's awesome! I still have never been on a retreat with my church yet. In fact everyone just came back from one in Atlanta Georgia this past week. I didn't go only because I was too afraid to fly. :( But I made a promise to myself to go next year. :)
DuelShocker3

Postby Spiritsword » Tue Jul 29, 2003 12:38 pm

That's so awesome, Gleph, that the Holy Spirit is working in your life and helping you overcome your oppression. Must be very liberating!!

Boy, it's hard for me to relate to those emotional experiences, though. I'm wired so intellectually rather than emotionally--most of my Holy Spirit experiences are more like a big Son-bright light bulb going on in my brain, rather than any kind of charismatic/emotional experience.

DuelShocker3, I can relate regarding the flying thing. I won't go into detail here because it's kinda' off-topic, but for me it's the feeling of being totally out of control while 30,000 feet up in the sky. And I know God is trying to tell me something there: "Stop trying to be in control--realize that I Am in control over your life." I should just trust in His control, but it's tough when you realize where you are, flying above the clouds, and the real helplessness of your situation. Maybe that's what it takes...

Spiritsword
Spiritsword

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth