ASP Trip

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

Allegany

Postby blueraven » Thu Jul 17, 2003 5:36 pm

Its basically tradition for my church to take a week or two and do camping up in Allegany every year. This will only be my second time through. As my Pastor once said last year "As close to heaven as we can get," reffering to the natual landscape in which God has so graciously bestowed upon us. I can't find the words to explain it. Its just, just perfect. Our church is small but steadily growing, right now work is being done on the building (how perfect is it that those belonging to our church have the knowlegde to do this?) the only problem we see is that by the time its done we'll be needing to expan again :thumb: There's just something really special about going camping with fellow Christians who are more like family then "those people you get together every Sunday" Just wanted to share that :sweat: my family will be leaving the 26th and getting back probally veeery late August 3rd. Hm...if only I could remember if we were on the Quaker or Red House side. Er- :red: sorry. I couldn't find the words to express what I wanted to say.

"The Lord is good to all, and His tender mercies are over all His works." Psalm 14:9 :angel:
"Tell me not, in mournful numbers,
Life is but an empty dream!
For the soul is dead that slumbers,
and things are not what they seem.
Life is real! Life is earnest!
And the grave is not its goal;
Dust thou art; to dust returnest,
Was not spoken of the soul."
-Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
blueraven

Postby Gleph » Mon Jul 21, 2003 3:12 am

I've been getting alot of the "indescribable" things lately... Top Job Kat ;)

God Bless
Isaiah 40:31
"But those who wait on the Lord
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up with wings like eagles,
They shall run and not be weary,
They shall walk and not faint."
Gleph

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth