My testimony of character development of my family

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

My testimony of character development of my family

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Sat May 15, 2004 2:58 pm

hold on, my comps acting up
Shao Feng-Li

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Sat May 15, 2004 3:22 pm

THis is one of the few times I'll consider something "mature and responsible reading". Just in case ill put it all in spoiler code. if you dont want to risk it then dont read, i beseech you

[spoiler]MY copusins Jeff and Dan didnt have much of a happy childhood. THeir parents Aunt marlaina (Dads sister) ans uncle dan were druggies and wahtnot. Uncle dan was put in prison where he supposedly became a Chistian. Later he devorced Marlaina and marries Dana or "evil aunt Dana" She hated my cuosins, Especially Jeff the elder brother. DAn was virtuelly ignored, even by our Grandparents. THe only time he put on a sincere smile was when he was with my family, cause he knew we truly loved him like a brother and son. DAna though called Jeff a creep ect... Most of it was a lie.

Oh but little did we know how "right" she was. October 2002 Jeff, 17 (BDay oct 31), was caught molesting my 10 year old brother is Jeff’s room. then we found out that he messed with my sister for about two years, and my little brother Josh wouldn’t say anything. About the whole town hated us it seemed. we even got a nasty phone call, once and we changed our number. Many who we thought friends now are enemies.

In court Jeff spewed lies about our Grandparents, Grandma beck to be more exact. Shed been nothing but kind loving and supportive. Oh how my stomach churned. Worst his little brother danny! the boy had to live with a pedophile! WE all know that Jeff had his hands on his brother. Uncle dan, when the investigator went to Danny, Dan told him to deny everything! how can a father do that? maybe giult? think how he was such a crappy father, maybe he thought he was doing jeff a favor...

If i see my uncle, if he greets me, i look away and keep walking. Sickening.

For the longest time i was angry, at God and myself. angry at god because he let it happen. Angry at myself, why couldn’t I see it? I knew there was something wrong for the longest time! I knew! i never saw, but I could feel it!

I hate him. UI wish I could kill him for...everything! But now we know where the family's loyalties lie. Separating the wheat from the tears? ne? Jeff got out of it. A year and a half in the county Jail in lakeport. I live about a half hour away from here. he's to be out this summer. he had over seven felonies. My sister thinks shes nothing but crap because she said nothing, but its his fault!

Now we are in Hidden Valley, away from middletown till we can move to shasta. I wanted nothing more than to stay in middle town with my friends and ALL my family. its because of Jeff we that we leave.

I gues its true that all things work for good for those that love the Lord, ne? Im more interested in the bible, I came here because i dont have any Christian friends, ect. Ive pretty much handle all this like an adult. Or very well for my age.

God never said it would be easy but we'd never have to go alone. But how I long for things to be back to normal

Now that hes the Pariah, everything in my Grandma's (he lived with Beck til he finished high school because his parents moved to Oregon) garden is thriving. before they only grew okay. In our yrad too! (before we moved to HV)

I always did like Danny better. He was never a sweet boy, but it wasnt an act. If he didnt like you he made no bones about it. Jeff well, it was a charade. Id like the truth over a charade any day.

I know how far sexual sin can go. Jeff’s tried to get me even. this might even tell some of you why I pretty much hate sexual cartoons and comic books, why they make me so angry, because i know first hand. im sick of heraring about all that maturity crap! its a very unnecessary risk, and perhaps i worry for the rest of you! sure you may be mature, but you jsut never know! you just dont. i probably would read love hina if this had never happened.

I dont know all the details because my parents wont tell everything, for our sake. I like it that way. I know enough.I know that is isnt rare... this sorta crap happens all the time

THis has been the hardest time in my life so far, and know my family is stronger than ever! I only pray that this isnt perparing me for the same when I ahve a family of my own... I KNOW God will always be there in our walk through fire. Ill never doubt that again! Never stop believing! if we werent God fearing Christians, we probably wouldnt have come out of this very well. I have more knowledge now, And I was even able to help a dear friend of mine who had a similar encounter...So I guess we came out on top of everything, ne?[/spoiler]
Shao Feng-Li

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Sat May 15, 2004 3:23 pm

forgive the sploier it wont work. MOD?
Shao Feng-Li

Postby inkhana » Sat May 15, 2004 4:18 pm

Spoiler repaired...^^ It looks like you copied and pasted it from a word processor, and it threw a bunch of code in that didn't belong. I edited out the code, but I think I killed some of your formatting...O.o

BOOSTER: Hey, No.1! Where's my cake?!
SNIFIT 1: Booster, Sir! There's a 70% chance the object you're standing on is a cake.
BOOSTER: What? THIS thing's a cake?

You have the power to say anything you want, so why not say something positive?
- Frank Capra

(in response to an interview question "Do you have a pet peeve having to do with this biz?")
People who write below their abilities in order to crank out tons of books and make a buck. Especially Christian authors who do that. Outsiders judge us for it, and make fun of us for it, and it makes Jesus look bad. We of all artists on earth should be the most concerned with doing our best possible work at all times. We of all people should write with all our hearts, as if writing for the Lord and not for men.
- Athol Dickson

Avatar by scarlethibiscus from LJ.
inkhana

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Sat May 15, 2004 4:34 pm

whatever you did is fine. as long as what i wrote is still there. thanky inky!
Shao Feng-Li

Postby ice122985 » Sat May 15, 2004 8:12 pm

Ruroken,

Thank God that you and your family has kept the faith in HIm to survive this storm. Glory to God.

Ice
undefined

Before honor is humility
ice122985

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Sat May 15, 2004 10:39 pm

Thank God that you and your family has kept the faith in HIm to survive this storm. Glory to God.

i second that. thanks Ice, your a good friend
Shao Feng-Li

Postby wiggins » Sun May 16, 2004 7:25 am

Wow. I can see how strong your faith is now Ruroken through that testimony. I hope some day my own faith can be as strong as yours. Praise God!
Being a Christian makes me a different otaku; Being an otaku doesn't make me a different Christian!
wiggins

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Sun May 16, 2004 1:49 pm

THis sorta thing is wierd... It happens to everyone else, but you sort of thing. You'd never expect something like iths to happen to YOUR family... Like everyone else gets in a car wreck but you... What were the odds my dad would total the Eclipse coming home from work like he'd done so many times before?
It's a bit of a mind trip, well at least that's how I see it. Just shocking like...see pic...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shao Feng-Li

Postby true_noir_chloe » Mon May 17, 2004 3:31 pm

I'm sorry you lost something that someone at your age shouldn't lose - trust.

I'm thankful you felt open enough to share this, Ruroken. *hug* I know that must have been hard. You and your family will always be in my prayers. ^_^

[size=84][color=seagreen]YOU SEE

You see into the deepest part of me ---

beyond the fog I hide behind.

You cast your light upon the shadows

that stretch like cobwebs in my mind.

You ease the pain when I am hurting,

and morbid visions from my past

pierce into the realm of Reason

as though I danced on blades of glass.

You grant me strength when I have fallen

and, once again, I've lost my way.

You take my hand in Yours and lead me

into the promise of a brand new day.

You bring order to all my chaos,

yet set my well-laid plans awry.

You place me on a firm foundation ---

then give me wings so I can fly.

You sand away my roughened edges

and polish all the dullest parts

until I stand before Your presence...

a newly-sculpted work of art.

You see into the heart within me,

right through my motives and selfish will.

And yet, in spite of all You see

You say You love me even still.

~by D.M.~

[/color][/size]
true_noir_chloe

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Sat May 22, 2004 12:23 pm

Thanks you guys. For the longest time, I coursed Jeff. Wishing he would go to hell and id be happy.

I pray that somehow he gets knocked down on his face and saved. But im afraid he's someone that can't be trusted. Would you let a child molester sit at your table? I should hope not. I dont beleive in wishing hell on anyone because it's only by God's grace that we aren't ALL doing the same thing and we ALL deserve hell anyway.

Pray that my little sister comes out of this brand new and that she never stopps trusting the Lord.

so you know this happened quite a awahile ago, but it has an after effect that takees a long while to go away.
Shao Feng-Li

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth