Hope is the Best Thing

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

Hope is the Best Thing

Postby Sheenar » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:28 am

I'm having a very rough day physically after pushing myself yesterday to have a fun day with a friend (went to Toys R Us for the first time, had lunch at Chic-fil-A, went to Best Buy so he could buy the Star Wars trilogy, introducing him to Star Wars, climbing up and down stairs at his apartment).

I found this message from Joni Eareckson Tada so very encouraging. It has been such a struggle dealing with my illness and everything it throws at me. I've been feeling so overwhelmed, scared, and just plain tired of it all. New diagnoses, being told my dysautonomia is now severe, and struggling more and move to just do daily life. It's hard. Very hard.

This message was so timely. God is so good about timing. Even if you haven't been touched by illness and disability in some way, it is a very encouraging message. It is well worth watching. :)

Hope is the Best Thing
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth