Crazy cool stuffs

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

Crazy cool stuffs

Postby AdriTan » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:53 pm

Well a few weeks ago God told me my calling, and I was kind of surprised. I was thinking I was going to be a choir teacher or something.

God has called me to ministry in the Alaskan Native villages up here. Specifically working against all the suicides that go on in those places. The ministry I'll be working with is called This Generation. This was a bit unexpected, because I wouldn't say I'm part of the same denomination. (Assemblies of God)

It's crazy cool what I'm going to be doing, but also from some things I've heard happen in that ministry scary as well. I'm excited! But God is going to have to help me mature much more then I am because obviously I'm not the most mature a person could be....

Whoo! I get all tingly thinking about it all!
Love Momma Flower @}~~,~
AdriTan

Postby SierraLea » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:24 am

That is SWEET!!!!!
Do you have any ideas about what sort of tactics you'll use with the teens?
"I tell you, if they keep quiet, the stones will cry out." (Luke 19:37-40).
Exceptionally Ordinary
"No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else." P.T.Barnam
SierraLea

Postby AdriTan » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:38 pm

I would imagine it would depend on the situation. Especially considering their situations are incredibly different then the average American's. But other than that, I honestly don't know yet. I'm going to be going to our local Master's Commission (a college type school focused on seeking God and missions. Ours happens to brush on Native Alaskan Culture as well as different types of Worship and ministries) so that will be my preparation. It lasts three years.
Love Momma Flower @}~~,~
AdriTan

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth