January 1st - Joyce Meyers

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

January 1st - Joyce Meyers

Postby Kunoichi » Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:39 am

Do not [earnestly] remember the former things; neither consider the things of old. Behold, I am doing a new thing!
— Isaiah 43:18-19

God created us to need new beginnings— places where we can release our faith and say, “This is a place of new beginnings for me, a place to have a fresh start.â€
I am on the forefront of battle against the demons of earth. All Praise and Glory be given to God Forever and Ever!

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
Kunoichi

Postby shooraijin » Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:49 am

Kunoichi, I didn't notice these earlier or I would have said something, so I apologize. However, this specific forum is for the official CAA devotionals, which has been semi-inactive for awhile -- Rev Doc, being an ordained minister, was explicitly authorized for that purpose.

What I'll do is just transplant your threads into the regular spiritual growth with a temporary redirect. You can continue to post them, just not in this forum. I'm sorry I didn't notice these earlier, and I regret the inconvenience.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby Kunoichi » Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:55 am

Oh okay so sorry! I wasn't sure about that. Thanks for moving them for me and thank you for letting me continue posting them! :)
I am on the forefront of battle against the demons of earth. All Praise and Glory be given to God Forever and Ever!

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
Kunoichi

Postby rocklobster » Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:42 am

And I'll keep reading them. I've listened to her on the radio occassionally. She's pretty frank and doesn't mince words.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth