Toxic Video Series

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

Toxic Video Series

Postby ChristianKitsune » Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:16 am

Hey Guys, during a bible study last night some friends suggested a site with some online sermons called LifeChurch.tv and they seem really awesome and relevant to a lot of things that we as Christians in today's world deal with.

In particular the series "Toxic" is very interesting and eye-opening. I'm going through this right now and daaang my heart and spirit are taking this in! :)

Here is part 1 of 5: http://www.lifechurch.tv/watch/toxic/1 and you can follow the links from there. Each message is about 30 minutes.

I just wanted to share it with you, it's pretty much talking about Romans 12:2
2Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

We are living in a time where we are being constantly wooed by two different beings who vie for our hearts, souls and minds.

One LOVES US and wants us to love Him, He has everything for us, and he wants us to be FREE.

The other is very attractive, but all he wants for us is death and to steal our joy, and our minds and hearts. (John 10:10) And he is using the world to do it...and he's actually very brilliant at it.

But God is bigger than all that...he is MIGHTY and Powerful, and he has set us aside and sanctified us. We are NEW and HOLY and we don't have to conform to the things of this world! We can take everything we have...and give them all to Him.

I encourage you guys to check these videos out...they are very uplifting, and not legalistic so far.

Love you all! Feel free to discuss what you learn and think from these videos!

-Kitchan
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
Web-Manga Hosted by: The Project
ChristianKitsune

Location: In my sketchbook of wonderment and puffy pink clouds! *\^o^/*

Postby bkilbour » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:25 pm

I'll take a look at the vid, and I hope it is edifying!
Thanks for the tip!
Hebrews 12
John 14
Matthew 6
Psalm 119
May God be glorified!
bkilbour

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth