Can I get a HOOYAH?!

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

Can I get a HOOYAH?!

Postby bkilbour » Tue May 18, 2010 4:52 pm

Okay, so I just wanted to offer a ton of praise to God for the awesome ways that He has been answering my prayers!

-He provided a wheelchair for my friend, who needed it really badly. I was hoping we would find one at a discount price, but He got one for her for free!

-Then I found that my mother, who has been working to lower her weight, has just gotten under the 200 lb. mark - she's lost 88 pounds! Also, God answered our prayers for the half-marathon she was running; she was given the strength to do it.

-God healed my ankle injury just in time for the Physical Readiness Test, in which I had to run a mile and a half in under a certain time; I ran my best time ever, at 9:15!

-One of my best friends, Dana, told his family about being engaged to someone that he knew God wanted him to be with. This wasn't an unsure thing - he knew he was going to marry the woman before he even fell in love with her! But God answered our prayers about telling his parents when they didn't freak out or attack him. Instead, they are ecstatic!

-My friend Kody Bowers, a retired Marine Corps Officer, has found that his blood levels have stabilized, and the doctors can't find any traits of th AIDS they had seen. It's looking like a huge miracle may be taking place here!

There is even more that I am rejoicing over, but I will probably post it later. If you've got a HOOYAH for the answered prayers that ou have seen, or even the things that God does to give us hope, feel free to post here as well!
Hebrews 12
John 14
Matthew 6
Psalm 119
May God be glorified!
bkilbour

Postby Althaia » Tue May 18, 2010 6:44 pm

that sounds like an AMEN is in order i am excited for you and the people this happened to
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[color=cyan]† [size=84]smile Jesus loves you[/SIZE][/color]

procastinators unite.......................tommorrow

[color=palegreen]So in times when all your hope is gone
And you go through life afraid
In your heart there lies a hopeful song
That is there to guide the way
And all the hurt and all the pain
You soon will learn was not in vain
For all your prayers, they will be heard
They'll come to pass through faith [/color]

[color=palegreen]~When you Believe from Prince of Egypt

[/color]
Althaia

Postby Makachop^^128 » Tue May 18, 2010 8:13 pm

Thats great! That just gave me some more hope that things will get better in my life lol Its great to hear what God is doing in other peoples lives, thanks for sharing! :D
"We're not gonna die. We can't die, Bendis. You know why? Because we are so...very...pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die."-Mal

http://www.facebook.com/ShaylaChan

http://www.shelfari.com/shaylabot
http://myanimelist.net/profile/ShaylaBot
Makachop^^128

Postby K. Ayato » Tue May 18, 2010 8:21 pm

Hooah! :jump:
K. Ayato: What happens if you press the small red button?

*Explosion goes off in the movie*

mechana2015: Does that answer your question?

K. Ayato: Perfectly.

Prayer sister of kaji, sticksabuser, Angel37, and Doubleshadow --Love you guys! :)
K. Ayato

Postby Tsukuyomi » Tue May 18, 2010 8:37 pm

I'm going to move this to Testimonies and Spiritual Growth ^^

Glad to hear things worked out ^^
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby Alcuinus » Wed May 19, 2010 9:44 am

I say HOOYAH!!!
Awesome, man!
Deo Volente Deo non Fortuna
Alcuinus

Postby Souba » Wed May 19, 2010 9:57 pm

[color="RoyalBlue"]Whoo Hoo! Yes God is good, and He provides for more than what we ask. :)
Beloved in Grace,
Souba[/color]
@)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~@)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~

[color="RoyalBlue"]We are not saved by the Law, but by Grace[/color]

@)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~@)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~
Souba

Location: Second star to the right and straight on until morning!

Postby Warrior 4 Jesus » Fri May 21, 2010 6:25 am

Awesome mate, that's really great news. I'm happy for you and your family and friends. It's fantastic when we get to share God's blessings in our lives with other people. God Bless Bro!
Warrior 4 Jesus

Postby Lynna » Fri May 21, 2010 8:31 pm

KYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!HOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(lol. If I was in the chatroom, it would say "obsesive use of text, n00b)
Anyways! Praise the Lord!
I Believe in the Sun/Even when It's not shining/I belive in Love/Even When I Don't Feel it/And I Believe in God/Even when He is silent/And I, I Believe ---BarlowGirl
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks To All The CAA Moderators
DeviantArttumblrBeneath The Tangles
Avatar (lovingly) taken from The Silver Eye webcomic
Lynna

Postby Beau Soir » Fri May 21, 2010 8:35 pm

HOOOYAAAAAAAAH!!! 8D
That's really wonderful! Isn't it so cool when God does that?? He is worthy of praise!

Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.
--James Arthur Baldwin

Charm is deceptive, beauty is fleeting,
but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.

(Proverbs 31:30)

Beau Soir

Postby bkilbour » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:53 pm

So there was a man that I learned about who was fighting for custody of his children.
His ex wife was addicted to various drugs, but the judge had sided with her several times. We were praying that the guy would get his kids back, and after my buddy Jon spent time fasting and praying, several hours, the judge changed his mind! His ex skipped court, the judge looked at the papers, and switched his decision.

Can I get a HOOYAH???
Hebrews 12
John 14
Matthew 6
Psalm 119
May God be glorified!
bkilbour

Postby CrystalChalice » Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:42 am

bkilbour (post: 1399806) wrote:So there was a man that I learned about who was fighting for custody of his children.
His ex wife was addicted to various drugs, but the judge had sided with her several times. We were praying that the guy would get his kids back, and after my buddy Jon spent time fasting and praying, several hours, the judge changed his mind! His ex skipped court, the judge looked at the papers, and switched his decision.

Can I get a HOOYAH???

HOOYAH, my friend, HOOYAH~!!!
CrystalChalice

Postby bkilbour » Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:48 am

:D
I have this feeling that God will be moving even more as the year goes by. This is a good feeling.
Hebrews 12
John 14
Matthew 6
Psalm 119
May God be glorified!
bkilbour

Postby jadeTheshade » Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:49 pm

wow. thanks for sharing all this! it's really cool to hear about what God is doing in other places. praise God for letting us see just a little of how he works!!
[font="Book Antiqua"]two roads diverged in a wood and i
took the one less traveled by
and that has made all the difference
-Robert F[color="black"][color="Blue"][/color][/color]rost[/font]
jadeTheshade

Postby ST. Attidude » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:59 am

Our God is an Awesome God, indeed! I'm glad for your blessings dude, thanks for sharing!
[color="Magenta"]@[/color][color="Red"])}[/color][color="DarkGreen"]~[/color][color="Green"]`,[/color][color="Lime"]~[/color] [color="LightBlue"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, [color="Red"]As Thanks,[/color] [color="LightBlue"]To All The CAA Moderators[/color][/color]
______
[color="Navy"]ST[/color][color="Blue"].[/color][color="RoyalBlue"] Attidude's[/color][color="DeepSkyBlue"].[/color][color="LightBlue"].[/color].Portfolio Site, Twitter,
DeviantArt page
ST. Attidude

Postby Warrior 4 Jesus » Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:55 pm

Awesome, awesome, fantastic, praiseworthy news! Thank you God!
Warrior 4 Jesus

Postby KougaHane » Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:42 am

bkilbour (post: 1395166) wrote:
-One of my best friends, Dana, told his family about being engaged to someone that he knew God wanted him to be with. This wasn't an unsure thing - he knew he was going to marry the woman before he even fell in love with her! But God answered our prayers about telling his parents when they didn't freak out or attack him. Instead, they are ecstatic!

I had a similar situation happen to me. My mom will live by herself once me and my brother move out. She freaks out whenever she doesn't know where we are. So, naturally, it was difficult to tell her I felt called to international missions, particularly in Japan. I told her I was buying Rosetta Stone for Japanese with my graduation money, and she asked what in the world do you want to learn Japanese for, and I hate to lie so I told her the truth, and instead of hearing sadness like "I'll never see you again" or anger like "Don't leave!!" She simply said she was very happy for me. That was an extreme relief. HOOYAH God is amazing all the time
chatbot 09:36 - KougaHane asks, Will you be my friend?
My answer: No
KougaHane 09:36 - T_T
KougaHane

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth