A miracle in my sweet Son

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

A miracle in my sweet Son

Postby Wind » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:34 pm

I just wanted to share about my son. He was a miracle to me, God brought him to me when I was in such despair and needing a heart of gold in my life. He was so sweet and gentle spirited. My fiance weren't ready to have a kid, but we made a sincere effort to take care of our son. But the state didn't think we were good enough parents. They took him away from us, we tried to get him back but knew it wasn't God's will for our son's life to be with his biological parents. So we did the most selfless thing we could and gave him up for adoption. I have found an amazing sister in christ through my son's adoptive mother. She speaks the gentle whispering words of God to me when my heart hurts over the loss of not having my son with me. But then I know he's in a good place when she comforts me. So, I guess my testimony is to say never give up no mater how hard life can be cause God will reward you when life seems at it's darkest and hardest. As I always say, God will make a way where there seems to be No Way, God works in ways we cannot see, He will be our guide, Draw us closely to His side, With love and Strength for each New Day, God will make a way. My son is a strong one year old now who is so loving and kind to people and he grows everyday and I know I will see him again either here or in heaven.

Well I hope you took something in your heart from my little testimonial you are welcome to PM me and ask me questions about it

sincerely
Wind
F.K.A. JadeFox, HisuiKitsune
Quote= MrRogers 03:32 - politics have nothing to do with good pizza

chatbot 02:56 - Wind asks, did I kill the chat
My answer: Yes

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, is diamonddragon shatterproof??
My answer: Yes

Wind 01:55 - O.O

Wind 01:55 - noooooooo

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, Am I shatterproof?
My answer: No

DiamondDragon 01:57 - YAYS, I'M SHATTERPROOF!!!!!!!!

Sparx00 02:55 - Mean loaf is the loaf of the gods

Strafe 01:09 - I'm a hotcake
Strafe 01:10 - I am a very hot cake

rocklobster 01:17 - "What's the point of being an adult if you can't be childish sometimes?"

Strafe 02:38 - ~EWWW BOYS ARE NASTYYYY!~
Wind

Postby SeraphicCharm » Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:34 pm

God always has our best interests in mind, no matter how hard the situation may seem at the time. I admire your faith, and you will be rewarded for it.
SeraphicCharm

Postby Tsukuyomi » Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:04 pm

Great to hear everything is working out ^^

How is your son doing anyway ^^? Do you have any picture updates ^^? What was his name again ^^?
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth