Spiritual World

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

Spiritual World

Postby Yeshua » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:34 pm

Hey everyone, I think this could be a thread were everyone could learn about the reality of the spiritual God, all of us may agree that a real, living God exist, but saldy, just as God exists, the devil exist.
In this thread, please post every spiritual experience you've had, or heard.

Ok I have testimony from a friend of my dad. Stella

One day Stella was praying on her knees in her house as usual, then all of a sudden she Heard a beast's roar, she opened her eyes, and she saw a giant Bird-like demon just about to kill her, when the demon attacked her, she closed her eyes and said "Lord Protect me", she heard a sword's attack sound, followed by another scream, when she opened her eyes, an Angel was stading right in front of her, with his sword unsheathed, he looked if there were more demons, then quickly took a look at her, then he left at blinding speed.

I also have a testimony from my dad.(my dad is a pastor)

One day, my dad was in the house with 2 brothers from the church, my mother was out with me (I was a child),, when my dad was resting, the whole house started shaking with intense force, one of the brothers told him "Pastor, it's an earthquake", my dad knew it wasn't an earthquake, and he said "Bring David, and drop to your knees quick, were in a spiritual war (that's how we call it here".

They were fervently praying for hours, until he said "Lord, send Hosts of angels to protect us!" then the house stopped shaking, and all was tranquil again, my father, still worried for me and my mom, made sure he prayed a little more and then he anoited the house.
everything was tranquil, the night was quiet, but when he woke up, he heard a beating of wings, he was so sleepy he could not open his eyes, the same thing happened for 3 days, and in the 3th day, he opened his eyes just in time to see a side of his body, with his sword and wings.

That's all I'll share for now, I haven't had much of spiritual events.

both my dad and Stella, told me the angels were really big, maybe even bigger than Goliath was, they are Shining beigns also, they are blond too.

I made this thread because I though everyone should know about the hard reality of the devil, but we also need to know more about God's love for us.
Please feel free to post anything out of the spiritual world you know.
Yeshua

Postby SeraphicCharm » Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:49 pm

Our battle is certainly not against flesh and blood. I personally have not had any experiences like that, but my mom sort of did once. She was sleeping in her room when she was in college, and she had what seemed to be a nightmare. But she had this oppressive feeling like she couldn't move or speak or anything, and she saw demons around on some of her shelves. Also, she thought the cross on her wall was upside down. We must be careful not to under estimate or over estimate the powers of the dark supernatural forces that exist.
SeraphicCharm

Postby Reon » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:17 am

[color="Red"]1)[/color] When I first God saved I cried out to God, felt like a hand of fire rested upon my chest and joy overwhelmed me from my crying. Weirdest experience I've ever had.

[color="Red"]2)[/color] When to an international house of prayer just to get in the word and enjoy the music. A cd was paying some kind of prophetic mix that was praying over Israel. I don't normally do this but I got up and laid face down in the middle of the isle (it was pry like 2am so I was one of the only people there) and just started glorifying God. My mouth just kept talking and I started what seemed to be prophesying. What made me think this was a Holy Spirit encounter was the fact it was outside my usual behavior and I repeatedly prophesied about things I've never even thought about before and at many points one step ahead of the cd. If the Lord blessed me with more experiences like that while he shapes my life - psh - AWESOME. Either way I got a lot of growing room.

I'm still skeptical about anything I hear or read about super natural experiences. But I know that our God exists and anything is possible. To deny people's experiences I would feel I'd be limiting God. So if it doesn't disagree with the Word I find it more than plausible and bless God. Amen! Good shares.

-EDIT-
[color="Red"]3)[/color] Realized I only left the positive ones I remembered. When I wasn't saved and was being forced to go to church we went to a camp out in the mountains. We were in one of the cabins with the lights off playing hide and go seek. I jumped into one of the bottom bunks and shoved myself as tight against the wall as I could. Thinking about staying quiet and hoping no one could touch me, I heard a voice right in my ear that was on the side of the wall (where there was nothing but less than a centimeter to the wall). I jumped out of that bunk crying so fast and couldn't explain what it could have been besides something demonic. I didn't want to believe that because I didn't want to believe in spiritual things at the time, but it overtook me with fear unlike anything that would just "surprise" me.

[color="Red"]4) [/color]When I was really little I remembered sleeping on my back, my bed had grooves on it (the mattress, to make it more comfortable - real basic). Many times when Iw as really little age seven and before I had dreams of being dragged away into the bathroom etc and I'd try to shout and no words would come out. Just very quiet raspy screams. Anyways, one night I felt myself being dragged while I was sleeping on my back, before I knew it I hit the floor. Screamed and cried and shouted till my parents ran in. I guess I could have slowly meal wormed myself over to the edge and fallen, not anything to really freak out about.

[color="Red"]5)[/color] Before I got saved I had a crazy dream, after I got saved I had another dream with a similar figure from the first. In the first (craziest dream I've ever had about 15 minutes long with conscious decisions), at one point I was in a house and upstairs I knew there was a presence. A female evil presence, almost felt like a witch. I was overcome with fear and just ran at a wall pounding at it. In the other dream after I got saved (which is just an epic dream I'll share if I decide to go work on that dream section I was working on), I was in a car at the street already throughout the dream having my fear level slowly rise at a constant rate. From the car I looked out the window, into the window of a house, through the living room all the way into the kitchen. *pause* This is so freaking weird I just got the chills from that memory and goosebumps. Gave myself that quick reassurance with the power of the name of Jesus. Man, I always wonder what part of its psychological and spiritual. *unpause* At the table, at the head of it, so that he was facing me was a black figure. Something about that in my mind just represented pure evil. Just a simple black outline, it's like I could feel him being there though.

-NOTE- I'm not saying any of this is supernatural. I believe the first experience listed on this post was and I think the rest might be - God works in magnificent ways. ;) Adios!
[color="DimGray"]
[SIZE="1"][font="Arial Narrow"]....[/font][/SIZE]
[/color]
Reon

Postby TGJesusfreak » Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:37 pm

In my opinion what we call "ghosts" are actualy demons or angels.

An experience my dad had when he was young was this:
My dad had what was called a wigi-board (I hope I spelled that right) it allows you to talk to ghosts and it answers your questions. Here is the deal. He asked it questions and it answered them... until he asked this one. He asked: "Are you of God or of satan?". The Table began to vibrate for almost 30 seconds and then it stopped. The wigi-board never worked again. Seems like it didn't want to answer to me...

Another experience:
My dad had went to his aunts house to visit. His cousin had been doing witchcraft. In the middle of the night my dad got up to.... GO (you know what I mean). He went out to the only bathroom but the door was closed. He thought that his aunt was washing up. So he waited for a while and after 20 minutes he decided to open the door. When he did he saw the sink on with no one there. but the water was being deflected as if a hand was under it...

Demons are real. And there is a world that is outside our realm. There is proof of "ghosts" everywhere, that we cannot deny. But as to these "ghosts", I think they are demons in these true stories.
[SIZE="3"][color="MediumTurquoise"][color="DarkOrange"]EllaEdric's and I's collaberative youtube music channel[/color][/color][/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"][color="Navy"]TG's (me) youtube channel[/color][/SIZE]

[color="DeepSkyBlue"]"For we are God's workmanship created in Christ Jesus to do good works which God prepared in advance for us to do."[/color] Ephesians 2:10
[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="SeaGreen"]}~`,~[/color] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Join MOES today!
TGJesusfreak

Location: USA... Earth... the milky way galaxy... the universe...

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth