Moving Forward

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

Moving Forward

Postby SeraphicCharm » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:37 pm

It's been about seven months...my family and I moved 700 miles away to join a state-side mission organization. Hooray for the Lord's calling and direction!

Although I want to follow God's will whatever it is and wherever it takes me, I'm having a really hard time with the transition. I really don't fit in back at home anymore, and I'm not very settled in here. I am depending on God for everything, and I'm trying desperately to trust Him (trusting others is not something I'm particularly adept at). I've also had some relational issues with others who had been very close to me. This added to the equation, I've given in to the notion that I have God and God is all I need, to the extent that I don't need any other people (especially guys) in my life. This is really just my mind speaking.

In my heart, I know I need others and I want other people, other friends, in my life. But starting over nearly from scratch is a very long, tedious process, and results are not evident immediately. As a result of all this, I have a lot of anger stored inside me, which Satan tries to take advantage of. I'm the type who usually holds everything in, and I'm definitely not a fan of telling other people how I "feel" or just spilling my emotions all over the floor. However, these sentiments have been developing for months now, and I just had to get it all out somewhere.

Thank you guys for making this a safe place to share these kind of things. God bless you!
SeraphicCharm

Postby Tsukuyomi » Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:27 pm

This is better suited for "Testimonies and Spiritual Growth" ^__^

SeraphicCharm (post: 1364327) wrote:It's been about seven months...my family and I moved 700 miles away to join a state-side mission organization. Hooray for the Lord's calling and direction!

That's great to hear ^__^ I'm glad everything is coming along ^__^ Hang in there and I'm sure everything will work out ^__^

Thanks for sharing with us ^_^
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby TGJesusfreak » Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:38 am

Starting over and making new friends is always hard. But you have everyone here to back you up! It's cool that you're doing that! As they say "The Lord works in mysterious ways!"
[SIZE="3"][color="MediumTurquoise"][color="DarkOrange"]EllaEdric's and I's collaberative youtube music channel[/color][/color][/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"][color="Navy"]TG's (me) youtube channel[/color][/SIZE]

[color="DeepSkyBlue"]"For we are God's workmanship created in Christ Jesus to do good works which God prepared in advance for us to do."[/color] Ephesians 2:10
[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="SeaGreen"]}~`,~[/color] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Join MOES today!
TGJesusfreak

Location: USA... Earth... the milky way galaxy... the universe...

Postby SeraphicCharm » Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:45 am

Thank you guys so much! It really helps. ^_^
SeraphicCharm

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth