Prayer for Every Day

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

Prayer for Every Day

Postby rocklobster » Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:18 pm

My grandmother on my mother's side uses this prayer every day and so do I. I think it's one that we should all use.

Dear Lord, help me to remove from my mind every thought you would not sanction, and every feeling from my heart that you would not approve.

Grant that I may spend the hours of the day gladly working with You according to your will.

Help me just for today and be with me in it: In the hours of work that I will not grow weary or slack in serving you. In conversations that they not become occassions of uncharitableness.

In the day's worries and disappointments, that I may be patient with myself and with those around me.

In temptations that I may be generous and loyal, so that when the day is over I may lay it at Your feet with its successes and failures and feel that life is real and peaceful when spent with You as a guest of my soul.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth