My Brother's Miracle

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

My Brother's Miracle

Postby Strafe » Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:24 pm

I want to share this incredible testimony about my Brother. This event is one of my strongest bases in my Faith.

So to start off, a few years ago, when my brother was 4, he came home from preschool one day really sick. We passed it off as just a bug that was going around. But over the next 6 months, he began getting worse colds more frequently.

We eventually went to an Oncologist to discover that he had Stage 4 Neuroblastoma, a type of cancer in the endocrine system. Now the Stage 4 Neuroblastoma survival rate in infants to 1 year olds is rather hopeful, being 80-50%. Above one year olds, it is 15%. My Brother was 4 years old when he was diagnosed. He had less than a 15% chance of living, and I would even put the percentage in single digits, low to maybe even 5%.

Doctors looked at us sadly, and my Brother's pediatrician could not even face him, because my Brother was such a happy person, for surely he was going to die soon. But my church refused to stop praying, and together as a whole commu

Suddenly, the doctors could not believe how quickly the tumors were reacting to the chemotherapy and radiation, as if there was something more than what was humanly possible. I believe that there was more than just medicine at work- God's hand was definitely at work in this. To be able to simply defy scientific reason. He was cancer free within a year, and still is to this day.

Today, I have the privilege of being constantly annoyed by his little quirks, but I constantly thank the Lord, that he is even able to annoy me.

Now, sure 5% is still 5%, bigger than 0%, but I will not hesitate to call this a miracle because I felt God's presence through the whole ordeal.

-Strafe
This is an original signature
Strafe

Postby rocklobster » Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:57 pm

That is just beautiful. I love hearing about miracles like this. Praise God!
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth