i missed the bus

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

i missed the bus

Postby foolishbunny » Tue May 26, 2009 9:17 am

i missed the bus so i started to walk and my school is about about 2 hours away (walking anyway) so i started off praying for GOD to stay with me and protect me so while walking i fall on my knees and prayed again and then right after that an empty bus came up :thumb:
foolishbunny

Postby Anystazya » Tue May 26, 2009 7:32 pm

It's things like this that make me feel really blessed to know Him. ^^ I love how God not only helps us with the big stuff, but the smaller things, too. He's truly an awesome God.

Although, I live in a small town, with no buses at all, so I walk to school everyday ^^ Only takes about 8 minutes...Although, I used to take a bus when I lived in a city, except the bus came up to our house, so if we missed it, my Mom could drive us to school. ^^

Wonderful story, and I admire your strong faith in the Lord! :thumb:
[color="Plum"]Do not let evil conquer you, but conquer evil by doing good. - Job 40:2 NLT[/color]

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="Green"]}~`,~[/color] [color="Purple"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color]

[color="DarkOrchid"]~Anystazya~[/color]
Anystazya

Postby rocklobster » Sun May 31, 2009 5:05 am

God works in mysterious ways, foolishbunny!
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Warrior 4 Jesus » Sun May 31, 2009 5:59 am

Wish I had a strong faith in Christ like you mate. Good stuff!
Warrior 4 Jesus

Postby foolishbunny » Sun May 31, 2009 1:18 pm

stuff like this always happens to me people look at me weird though cause at school i say my grace at lunch and i fell on me kness and prayed and kids stopped their conversation and stared at me
foolishbunny

Postby Warrior 4 Jesus » Sun May 31, 2009 6:14 pm

You don't have to fall on your knees to pray to God but whatever works for you is cool.
Warrior 4 Jesus

Postby foolishbunny » Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:06 am

true but if someone sees someone with strong faith they may get inspired so thats why i do it
foolishbunny

Postby Anystazya » Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:32 pm

I know a woman whose son got a hanger stuck in his eye when they were in a store in the city (We live in a small town, and do a lot of our major shopping in a city that is an hour away). Well, anyway, her son was pulling at the hanger, only worsening the damage. I'm pretty sure she managed to pull it out, but she got on her knees and prayed, in the middle of the store, for him to be healed, and for him not to go blind. Anyway, one of the store clerks saw this, and after seeing this woman's strong faith in the Lord, told her about how that was inspiring for her, as she'd gone through something where she left the Christian church. After seeing this friend's faith, and how God actually did give a miracle to this boy, she was shown how good God is. ^^ And the boy, he was fine. It really was a miracle. He has fine eyes now, and has good hand-eye coordination (I should know. He's my age and in the same grade at school and everything). Well, that's just my bit...^^
[color="Plum"]Do not let evil conquer you, but conquer evil by doing good. - Job 40:2 NLT[/color]

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="Green"]}~`,~[/color] [color="Purple"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color]

Anystazya

Postby foolishbunny » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:20 am

awesome story
foolishbunny

Postby Garland » Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:35 pm

God works in awesome ways.
He's given us groceries when we were short on money.
I, Garland, will knock you all down!-Garland (FF1)

Gruve Nitro's website
Gruve Nitro is a band whose genre is considered (by me) "Christian Funk." It is based off the old Earth Wind and Fire style, and some of the original players play on the album as well as Ray Parker Jr. (from the Ghostbusters theme)

Fortune Cookie:Behind an able man, there are always.
Garland

Location: Somewhere between a machine's logic and a person's consciousness

Postby foolishbunny » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:15 am

X3
foolishbunny

Postby Anystazya » Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:33 pm

Very true, Garland. The things He can do are unimaginable ^^ and that's a very good, how He gave you groceries when you were short on cash :)

Anystazya

Postby Anystazya » Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:41 pm

^.^ It is awesome! Truly spectacular. And, welcome to CAA, deadlyreligion! :thumb:

Anystazya

Postby Makachop^^128 » Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:00 pm

foolishbunny (post: 1314784) wrote:i missed the bus so i started to walk and my school is about about 2 hours away (walking anyway) so i started off praying for GOD to stay with me and protect me so while walking i fall on my knees and prayed again and then right after that an empty bus came up :thumb:

lol cool ^^

I think i would have stayed home my self lol I'm so irresponsible :hits_self
"We're not gonna die. We can't die, Bendis. You know why? Because we are so...very...pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die."-Mal

http://www.facebook.com/ShaylaChan

http://www.shelfari.com/shaylabot
http://myanimelist.net/profile/ShaylaBot
Makachop^^128

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth