St. Therese Prayer

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

St. Therese Prayer

Postby rocklobster » Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:58 pm

St. Therese is the Saint of the Little Flower. She lived a very short time and died of tuberculosis. She believed in Faith in "little ways". This is a prayer of hers. I thought it would be a good one to share:
'May today there be peace within. May you trust that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith in yourself and others. May you use the gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you. May you be content with yourself just the way you are. Let this knowledge settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love. It is there for each and every one of us.'
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Midori » Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:21 pm

What a beautiful prayer. I wouldn't be averse to praying that from time to time.
Midori

Postby Spike Ikari » Sat May 23, 2009 7:04 pm

Ahh, St. Therese! Such a wonderful saint. I'm actually reading Story of a Soul right now. If I recall correctly, I think there is a part where she asks how saints can be greater than others, and the reply was that if you have a small glass and a large glass, and fill both until they are overflowing, which one is more full?

I'll keep that prayer in mind as well, knowing I can still serve the Lord, even in such a little way.
Spike Ikari

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth