my testimony...

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

my testimony...

Postby MadHatterChic » Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:48 pm

[font="Arial Black"]i have a pretty crazy one i guess. when i tell people they look down on my then rather be happy that i'm for christ now. lets see what you do?

when i was 14 i had this really abusive bf(physically and emotionally) and he didn't love me but i refused to believe it. he would call me ugly and cheat on me to my face. i was really mad and wanted so desperately to be called beautiful so i posted suggestive pictures of me on a website and had hundreds of creepy men hoop and haller at me. i hated it and loved it at the same time. my mind was full of lust and i was losing all morals. but i still didn't get my bf to love me at all. i was also angry at Christ for selfish reasons, that my bf didn't love. later my bf broke up with me after trying to rape me. i still couldn't stop loving him and when i was 15 i turned to Satan for help, knowing he would help. i didn't know it came with a price. i joined a very goth website and got very involved in a cult of the devil. i cut myself more then i did before. i was changing rapidly and was becoming very dark. i told everyone who knew me i was fine and that the clothes and make-up i was wearing was "just my style". everyone believed me and never saw through my mask.
i had sevrel demon encounters and i was terrified and intrigued everytime they came. it wasn't till i was in my bathroom in the dark with a candle lit i realized something was wrong with me. i said in evil words that didn't seam to be mine- i put my hands toward the candle and said "what can you do for me, now?" i quickly snapped out of it and blew out the candle and started tearing up.
my mom was making me go to a bible study at the time, and that week my leader started talking about the devil and i instantly felt a stabbing pain in my chest. i screamed and started bawling and everyone laid their hands on me and prayed. my two best friends couldn't breath and everyone else felt something to. it was crazy! they prayed over me for 2 hours and i finally started calming down.
from there on i devoted myself to Christ knowing he would love me more then anyone in this world.[/font]
[color="Red"][font="Arial Black"]i hate you, i hate you, i hate you. so i guess that means i love you with every beat of my heart <3[/font][/color]
MadHatterChic

Postby SailorDove » Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:07 pm

Whoa, that's some testimony!
Naruto Fanfic: Kokoro of Konoha by Sailor Dove

What is the power of the weak and the weakness of power?

What would the butterfly effects be with an OC with no chakra or ninja inclinations but a coveted special sensing ability? But that's not her only closely guarded secret. Psst, don't tell the hyper blond boy she hates ramen.
SailorDove

Postby NekoChan_C » Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:19 pm

wow. Thank God that He placed people in your path to pull you out of the grip of Satan. Messing with the occult is never a good thing and it sounds like you were headed for something really destructive!

Well, I am also sorry that people have looked down on you... Some people like to act as though they have never sinned, or that their sin isn't a "bad" as yours. The truth is that we have ALL sinned and come short of the glory of God.

Welcome!
^_^
Neko
http://myspace.com/shura_no_hana
XBox Gamertag: NekoChan Cruz
PSN Gamer ID: Neko no Ichi
http://neko-chan-cruz.livejournal.com/
NekoChan_C

Postby MadHatterChic » Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:38 pm

thank you so much :)
[color="Red"][font="Arial Black"]i hate you, i hate you, i hate you. so i guess that means i love you with every beat of my heart <3[/font][/color]
MadHatterChic

Postby Tsukuyomi » Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:13 am

Why look down at you when they should look up at your for inspiration?

Glad you made it out ^^

(Welcome to the boards again ^ ^)
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby Warrior 4 Jesus » Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:39 am

Holy crap mate, praise be to God! You're an awesome witness to his majesty and power. And a great kick up the butt to us believers who sometimes take God's grace for granted.
So proud of you mate.
God Bless!
I'll be praying for you.
Warrior 4 Jesus

Postby Kunoichi » Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:00 am

Awesome sis!

*smile I was in the occult too before I came to Christ and have had several demonic encounters myself *smile so no worries

Keep telling people your testimony no matter what they say *smile
I am on the forefront of battle against the demons of earth. All Praise and Glory be given to God Forever and Ever!

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
Kunoichi

Postby PokettoKunoichi » Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:34 am

Whoa, that's awesome! ^_^ Jesus does help through hard times and will always find a way, eh? ^^
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

:) Remember, if Jesus is in your life, that all of Heaven is waiting for you. :)
PokettoKunoichi

Postby PolarHeat » Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:18 pm

That is one amazing testimony right there! You really got to feel the love of God after that! I'll still keep you in my thoughts and prayers. but Amen to that!
Image Image Image Image Image Image

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

"Man or woman, what we look like is irrelevant anyways, right? It's what's inside that really matters."

~ Haruhi Fujioka, Ouran High School Host Club
Volume 1 [color="Red"]@[/color][color="Green"])}~`,~[/color]

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

PolarHeat

Postby Prince Asbel » Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:30 pm

That's a rather frightening testimony there. Praise God that he got you out of that. Thank you for sharing this with us!

P.S. From what vantage point can any saved sinner look down upon the testimony of another?
The greatest Christian manga of all time! http://gameplan.christianmanga.com/
Prince Asbel

Postby Sanji07 » Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:21 pm

Prince Asbel (post: 1243784) wrote:That's a rather frightening testimony there. Praise God that he got you out of that. Thank you for sharing this with us!

P.S. From what vantage point can any saved sinner look down upon the testimony of another?

I agree. Praise God indeed. ^_^
[color="SeaGreen"]@)}[/color][color="black"]~`,~[/color] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature
Servant of: Hypersocks-the leader of extrolling hyperness! ^-^
I believe in Jesus Christ, my Savior. If you do too and are not scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.
Sanji07

Postby animechica » Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:31 am

Wow.

I was raised in a Christian home, asked Jesus into my life at a very young age (whether or not I was really capable of understanding what I was really asking is questionable though) and recently rededicated my life to Him. I've been raised in a church atmosphere like all my life and haven't dabbled in the occult so to hear a story like yours is both terrifying and inspirational. I am not too sheltered but I don't tend to cross the "lines" that have been set so I don't have experience with demons, etc. myself, but I am very interested in the accounts of them because so many people claim that this world is merely physical and will tell you "It's superstition" or "People made that up to futher their Christian cause". I have an evolutionist friend who swears that demons do not exist; I have no personal experience with them but I am assured that they can and do take hold of humans.

Like others said, you are now an incredible witness for Christ. You and those around you have experienced something very physical. I want to encourage you to get out there and spread your testimony as much as you possibly can, because for people who don't believe in God and believe that they are merely highly evolved mammals with no spiritual self, the eyewitness testimony of the existance of some kind of spirit, whether good or evil, could be a wakeup call that there really is more to this world than we can sense all the time.

I'm so glad that you found Christ and can begin a new life in Him. : )
I hope you will one day find a boyfriend who loves and cherishes you as the valuable person you are!
animechica

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth