Word of Praise

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

Word of Praise

Postby Momo-P » Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:12 pm

They say God works in mysterious ways and I guess they're right. For years my whole family has believed in God, but lately? It's like...some huge revival.

Back when I was twelve, I really got into the Lord God Jesus. My family never went to church because that just didn't work well for us, but I had attended sunday schools, Bible camps, and whatnot and just on my own...I started praying every night. Talking to God constantly, reading my Bible, improving my life.

For years this went on, sometimes getting really hard when satan would try and make me doubt, but in the end I suppose it was for the best. Not just for my faith, oh no. Now my mother goes to church almost every sunday. She reads her Bible, and now...sheesh. Two of my aunts have really gotten into the Lord!

As I said before, for years my whole family has believed, but it's like after they started a family, they just didn't have as much time anymore (like the Bible warns with marriage). Now though...they're all getting older. Their kids are leaving and they're aging...my one aunt attends church regularly, the other who has had LOADS of trouble in life (been married a few times and whatnot) has begun buying various Christian books and now my mom said my other aunt is coming with her to church tomorrow. It's just so amazing!

Praise God for using us to bring more people to Him! At the time we never understand why this type of stuff happens, but there always is a reason.
Momo-P

Postby Doubleshadow » Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:32 pm

It is amazing how holding on when we had doubts is rewarded later on, ne? ^_^
[color="Red"]As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. - Proverbs 23:7[/color]

The Sundries
Robin: "If we close our eyes, we can't see anything."
Batman: "A sound observation, Robin."
Doubleshadow

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth