Pray for the Baby..

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

Pray for the Baby..

Postby tokiklok » Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:17 pm

well i wanted to pray for this poor baby, it happened around 8 and me and my mom where crossing the same bridge around the same time this happened, on the news and my mom told me a mother threw her baby over into the water.. it's so horrible what this world is coming to today. I don't know if she had a mental disorder but I would like for you all to pray that the child's soul will be in God's grace.
Made by Seppuku ^-^

tokiklok

Postby Sheenar » Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:32 am

Keep us updated on how the baby is doing.

Wouldn't this be belong in the Prayer room?
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby tokiklok » Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:17 am

well the baby is dead sadly what i meant is wish for its soul to travel to heaven..
Made by Seppuku ^-^

tokiklok

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth