Epic

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

Epic

Postby Aleolus » Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:57 pm

OK, I just finished reading this book, and I would like to recommend it to every single person on this site, and I would encourage everyone here to tell your friends about it. This needs to be spread throughout the USA, if not the entire world! It's a book called Epic, and it's about why we like stories like The Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, the Matrix and so forth the way we do. I can't summarize it here, but I can tell you that it is, without a doubt, one of the most moving books I have ever read, and it's non-fiction!! You can find information about it at http://www.EpicReality.com, which I expect will also include how to order the book, as well as a decent summary of the book. Check it out, I can almost guarantee it will change your life for the better!
"Please stand down, I don't want meaningless bloodshed!" chaos-Xenosaga

"Who are you?"
"If I knew that, I wouldn't be suffering." - Hakuro, Utawarerumono

"Dirty thoughts are bad!" Mahoro, Mahoromatic

Help my dragons to grow, please!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Aleolus

Postby Danderson » Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:24 pm

Read it not too long ago...Started reading it again....If only everyone saw the world and it's history that has past and is to come as one big story, I think then everyone would understand why things happen...
Danderson

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth