Saving your first kiss?

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

Postby Nate » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:48 pm

Hmm, a nice effort, but I've seen threads gravedug from six years ago. This one's only two years old! I'm sure you can do better than that.

Hero -noun: a man of distinguished courage or ability, admired for his brave deeds and noble qualities.

If "not kissing a woman" is a brave deed then every World of Warcraft and Dungeons and Dragons player is a hero! But they'd better not save the princess because she might kiss him out of gratitude and then they'd lose their special powers.

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby HonestlyHannah » Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:23 pm

I know I am jumping into this convo a bit late...
but I am totally saving my first kiss for my wedding day! most people think i am a freak for it, but I see it as one of the best gifts I can give my husband! (plus it will save me from getting herpes and stuff lol.)
also when I get married I want a tattoo wedding ring, since they last forever and you can't take them off, that is how I want my marriage to be ^_^
Guilt can't change the past, worry can't change the future.
HonestlyHannah

Postby shooraijin » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:45 am

Hmm, yes, gravedigging. I'd advise people to check back in the thread before continuing this one -- I suspect most of the important viewpoints are already represented.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Previous

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth