[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
Freinds and Disciples - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

Freinds and Disciples

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

Freinds and Disciples

Postby tokiklok » Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:53 pm

-^-^-

you know what I've been wondering for so long, before you become a follower of jesus you realize that you might not need him in your life, just because your life is happy at one point you will just go back crashing down,

I'm sure people have felt the same as me, I've been in the " sinning " mode for about 5 years, leaving jesus behind, Then when i started going to youth groups with seppu-kun it has taught me something, you can find better friends that worship the lord. It seems important to have peers of your age in church to keep you in check. When you wander it's hard to get back.

life also can be enhanced, with him but with out for a bit, but the peace does not last long. When you go to youth groups your fellow friends don't judge you { like most people would.} and when you dont know much about the bible they will help you out. :angel:
Made by Seppuku ^-^

tokiklok

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth