Daily Studies For Students

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

Daily Studies For Students

Postby tokiklok » Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:31 pm

This Book is called the " One Year Mini." its a daily inspiration from god's word anytime anywhere.

anyone have similar ones? If so whats your experiences?

It is a useful little book and has good lessons but it doesnt replace reading the bible.

so does anyone have a bible study schedule they are using? if so could i get some help on where to find a good one.
Made by Seppuku ^-^

tokiklok

Postby Etoh*the*Greato » Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:50 am

Until I fell out of the habbit I read "My Utmost for His Highest" a lot. It's an old book, so the language can be hard to decipher, but luckily for us, they've made a contemporary language version.
"I do not feel obliged to believe that that same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forego their use." - Galileo Galilei
ImageImageImageImage
Etoh*the*Greato

Postby kaji » Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:56 pm

I really enjoy reading my MacArthur Daily Bible. It breaks the scriptures into 365 days of a little OT, a little NT, some psalms and proverbs. It has helpful insights on each page, and adds a detailed insight at the end of each day about one or more of the passages you read that day.

Im on my third year with it. It has really helped me become more familiar with Gods word and is a nice format for reading everyday (and the whole Bible in a year).
Depend on it. God's work done in God's way will never lack God's supply. He is too wise a God to frustrate His purposes for lack of funds, and He can just as easily supply them ahead of time as afterwards, and He much prefers doing so.
- J. Hudson Taylor
I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?" "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet. You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times." It was all true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach. He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
kaji

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth