do you believe in second chances?

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

Postby Sheol777 » Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:21 pm

[quote="AsianBlossom"]Yeah, we should.

I was going to add a passage that I had heard in one of the two books of Maccabees, which says that "it is holy and wholesome to pray for the dead", and one of the spiritual works of mercy is to pray for the living, as well as the dead, but I realize that the Protestant Bible doesn't include that book, and the spiritual works of mercy are probably a Catholic teaching only.

And I know my sins aren't just magically washed away forever and I can do whatever I want]
Unfortunately I do disagree with the catholic teachings you have shared, but hey please don't take it personal.

Good for you for posting again in this thread and not shying away. I personally hope I didn't make it seem like I was trying to scare anyone off of this thread....and if this post was in no way related to what I have said. Kindly disreguard it. :)
Image........... My Deep Space Nine Podcast ........... My Anime List...........
Sheol777

Postby RedMage » Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:58 pm

Nobody's "hammering" you or making it personal, please don't interpret it that way, we're simply expressing our strong disagreement.
"Intercession is the homework of the Kingdom."
RedMage

Previous

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth