Certainty, for me, of God's creation...

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

Certainty, for me, of God's creation...

Postby Sakaki Onsei » Wed May 02, 2007 11:29 pm

I haven't been here in a while, mostly due to my college stuff taking the bulk of my time. I figured this would be the best place to put this.

You know how it's said that God made each and every one of us unique? Well, he definetely made me unique, as I have become aware of many things in my life. One of the unique things that he has done with me is with what I like to call my "wiring".

In my left hand, in certain places, when I have exceptionally strong emotional feelings, I can feel pain. For example, if I'm about ready to cry, my left index finger and thumb start hurting simultaneously. If I'm exceptionally lonely, my fingertips get sensitive, more so on my left hand.

The reason why I talk about this is because it is a testament to God's specific design. It's what I like to call a hallmark of his creation. Some people can feel these things, and some people cannot. But it doesn't mean people aren't people. It just means that God put in a nice quirk for you.

These are a constant reminder, for me at least, that God is still with me, even if I've been struggling to return to his fold.
Sakaki Onsei

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth