My Story

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

My Story

Postby Miss WWE 2007 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:37 am

First off I want to say how happy I am to have found a website that deals with two of my favorite subjects...God and Anime.

My way to God wasnt exactly easy...I had a hard life when I was younger, there was this huge custody battle between my parents from which my daddy won and moved me away from my brother and my mother...I was so unhappy. I moved in with my Grandmother who happened to be a strong christian woman, who instilled in me Christian values...at least she tried...I knew about God and his Son Jesus and what He did for me on the cross, but I really didnt have it in my heart or mind as I should've had it. In 2001, I found out that my mom, whom I hadnt seen in 5 years passed away. After hearing that I went on a downward spiral, hating my dad for not letting me see her, Hating God for taking her away from me. I went crazy...insane even. I hated everyone. I wore a mask of "having it altogether" but on the inside a huge darkness had taken over me. I tried to commit suicide on numerous occasions. I didnt see why I was put on this Earth for. I felt I had no purpose...I felt that I was destined to feel pain... and to hurt for the rest of my life. That was until God spoke to me one day. I was in the kitchen...(Age 14 ) at this point...with a knife to my heart, ready to stab myself....when I heard this voice..a gentle voice speak to me...saying "You are not leaving this Earth until you fufil the purpose I have for your life." It was at that moment that I heard God's voice...He was no longer a God I learned about on paper in the bible...or a Bieng that had songs sung about him...He was real. A few weeks after that expierience there was a huge revival in town. I went there and it was there that I accepted Jesus as my Lord and Saviour (For real.) I recieved the baptism of the Holy Ghost and that with fire. I was changed...I felt as if I had a meaning in life.

A few weeks after the revival...I also found out that I had a gift. I was in church one Sunday and a lady had spoke in tongues...I actually could understand and interpret what she had said. I went to my Preacher, who also could interpret and he confirmed my interpretation...I was happy...
From then I knew that God would take me to greater heights if I believed and trusted him...He loves me and all those who believe in Him...God can take you out of the biggest rut of your life...I am an example...You're not to small where God can't see you...He isnt deaf...Because he can hear your cries in the middle of the night...God is an all-knowing God...He is everything...Just Believe...God has something for all of us...and by believing that we can truly rejoice! :thumb:
"I wanna heal, I wanna feel what I thought was never real
I wanna let go of the pain I’ve held so long
(Erase all the pain till it’s gone)
I wanna heal, I wanna feel like I’m close to something real
I wanna find something I’ve wanted all along
Somewhere I belong

I will never know myself until I do this on my own
And I will never feel anything else, until my wounds are healed
I will never be anything till I break away from me
I will break away, I'll find myself today

"-Linkin Park (Somewhere I Belong)

Miss WWE 2007

Postby Tigerchu » Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:03 pm

Yay:)!

And welcome to the Christian Anime Alliance!
Have faith
-From somewhere in the Bible, and I agree with it

-God will only give you what you can take. He will not overwhelm you.
-From somewhere in the Bible

-Your faith becomes stronger when it's tested.
-I saw a Chinese guy with a cross on his restaurant desk in America. That's so cool. You can do that here. Not so much China.

I've recently been learning that I don't need to be "loud and pushy" to Evangelize; just living it out is enough witness. The problem was that I grew up around strong Evangelists (Korean Christians) and they were really into getting people involved and setting out to Evangelize, and me being a a yes-man (or yes woman) I was into trying to convert people.
I've been learning this lesson over the years, but have been trying to be pushy. Now I'm trying to ease off.
Tigerchu

Postby ShiroiHikari » Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:36 pm

Welcome to the boards. :]
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth