[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
Trust - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

Trust

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

Trust

Postby Kisa » Thu Dec 04, 2003 4:52 pm

I am a military brat, and I have moved every 2-3 years since I was born. I have been to 12 different schools in my life. It has been very hard not to have many friends until I reached college (now its good). Over the years I have always wondered why me, why is it have to be so hard, but then I realized that God has control, and whatever happens in my life is His will. Now whenever I have a hard time, I just say God will take care of me and I don't need to worry. It is all His will and He has a plan for me to use what I have been through. Don't get me wrong, I love being a military brat and getting to travel everywhere, I am definitley closer to my family. I thank God for that! Well, just thought I'd share . . . later!
;) :sweat: :thumb: :lol: :eyeroll: :jump: :poke: :hug:
Romans 12:2
Kisa

Postby c-girl » Thu Dec 04, 2003 4:55 pm

That's nice. :) Thanks for sharing.
c-girl

Location: Omg! It's a flying bird!!! *runs away while you're distracted*

Postby shooraijin » Thu Dec 04, 2003 5:15 pm

Quite right. I've had some sudden surprises in my life that needed some *immediate* and *significant* changes right then and there, but it's good we have a God we can trust.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby Roll » Mon Dec 15, 2003 12:13 am

It's great that your relationship with the Lord and your family has been strengthened by the challenges in your life. There were multiple occasions when God worked directly in my life during my time in the military too. In only four years I've learned to better appreciate my many blessings and have been taught (and helped teach others) many important lessons. It's amazing how He can make things work out in the long run!
[color="YellowGreen"]Got a Wii? PM me to trade numbers! ^^[/color]

[color="Yellow"]As a supporter of MOES, I would like to take this opportunity to kindly ask that the content of your signature be kept to a minimum as a courtesy to your fellow forum members. Thank you![/color]
Roll

Postby Spiritsword » Sat Jan 10, 2004 1:04 pm

Thank you for sharing your testimony, Belldandy. Trusting on the Lord and in His will is something I still struggle with at times, though He has really been working in my life in the last couple years and bringing me closer to Him in that area.
Spiritsword

Postby true_noir_chloe » Sat Jan 10, 2004 2:26 pm

Thanks for sharing this Belldandy. Now, I know why you're such a neat young Christian. I think that everything in your life develops you into the person you will be in the future - both good and bad. Either you crumble and become a big mess on the floor, or you accept all that God has for you and be strengthened. God bless you on your continual walk with the Lord.^_^

[size=84][color=seagreen]YOU SEE

You see into the deepest part of me ---

beyond the fog I hide behind.

You cast your light upon the shadows

that stretch like cobwebs in my mind.

You ease the pain when I am hurting,

and morbid visions from my past

pierce into the realm of Reason

as though I danced on blades of glass.

You grant me strength when I have fallen

and, once again, I've lost my way.

You take my hand in Yours and lead me

into the promise of a brand new day.

You bring order to all my chaos,

yet set my well-laid plans awry.

You place me on a firm foundation ---

then give me wings so I can fly.

You sand away my roughened edges

and polish all the dullest parts

until I stand before Your presence...

a newly-sculpted work of art.

You see into the heart within me,

right through my motives and selfish will.

And yet, in spite of all You see

You say You love me even still.

~by D.M.~

[/color][/size]
true_noir_chloe

Postby Kisa » Sun Jan 11, 2004 12:44 pm

Thanks for the comments you guys!
Its nice to have people here who understand what your'e going through and can share what's going on in their lives as well. ^_^
Romans 12:2
Kisa

Postby wiggins » Sun Jan 11, 2004 3:20 pm

Awesome, I think I need to remind myself of that more often
Being a Christian makes me a different otaku; Being an otaku doesn't make me a different Christian!
wiggins

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth