I knew you… Part 1

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

I knew you… Part 1

Postby Simon » Wed Dec 14, 2005 12:23 pm

I knew you… Part 1
4 Then the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

The word:
When ever you hear Gods word its as though God has come to you in person. John 1:1-5,14. Gods' word is substance, it’s matter yet intangible, it has volume yet is immeasurable, it’s a sound yet can be touched. When the Word comes to you don’t take HIM lightly…
Me... It’s personal
Jeremiah didn’t say he came to us, but he came to me .
And yes Jesus did come to the world, but every time you hear Gods word it’s personal… Salvation is a personal experience, if it wasn’t then one person could give their life to Jesus and everyone would be saved, but it is not so. Every individual in the crowd has to make a personal decision.
We judge others and talk about what they’re doing and not doing to justify our own consciences , but God is speaking to you as an individual. Don’t look at other peoples’ responsibilities, the word that God sends is for you.
Repeat this with me, “the word of the Lord came unto ME…â€
You may not think much of what’s on your heart to say to others in Jesus name, but Goliath didn’t think much of the little stone in young David’s sling either, that is, before David slung it...
Simon

Postby Syreth » Tue Dec 20, 2005 4:21 pm

Simon wrote:When the Word comes to you don’t take HIM lightly…

I like that. Nice exposition. Our God is indeed a personal God and has good plans for us before we exit the womb. Thanks for sharing!
Syreth

Postby Mave » Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:27 pm

Certainly reminds us not to take God's Word lightly. Thanks for sharing (even though my response was pretty delayed)! :sweat:
Mave

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth