[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
"Use Me Lord" - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

"Use Me Lord"

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

"Use Me Lord"

Postby Whitephoenix » Wed Sep 24, 2003 4:28 pm

I used to pray every night that I would someday be an influence on somebody else. This whole ordeal and my fervent pursuit of the word of God happened recently after when I was baptized at age twelve. Following my extensive studies of the bible, I realized my want to be a disciple and to pass on the love of God.
Then one day, I simply approached one of my friends, Keely, in a casual way and flat out asked her if she she believed in God because I figured after everything she had gone through in her life, all she really needed was someone like God. That moment was basically where it started. From then on, I tried to be a living example, doing my best to live for righteousness. At one point, I was slightly disappointed, because Keely said "I was so christian I scared her."
However, she did apologize later and said she didn't mean it. She just had never met anyone with such an ambition for God before, and I absolutely rejoiced, knowing that I had not failed Him.
To this very day, things are going pretty smoothly. I gained anew best friend and a new sister in Christ.
Whitephoenix

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth