God knows where you live!

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

God knows where you live!

Postby Matthew » Thu Aug 28, 2003 4:10 am

First off I would like to say I dont do this all that much and please forgive me if this..."Is'nt very good :sweat: " I'm just typeing what happin.

I have been a Christian sinse I was six.
But I had started to "lose my way" when I turned 10...(My mom stopped going to church in I had to stay with her... :shake: ) Anyway three weeks ago a local church(Harrisonburgs first church of the Nazarene) had a back yard bible study near my house(Like ten feet from my back yard!) So I wached each day(Thay came each week day for one week) and I liked what thay had to say and asked if thay could help give me a ride.
Needless to say I am now going to church each sunday and have refound Christ in my heart and am now a member of my youth group! :angel:

Long story short: God knows where you live and WELL come to get(save) you! Just keep your eyes open as well as your heart.
"To all our brothers and sisters in Africa and around the world who are being persecuted and put to death for thier faith, I have something to say to you and to you the meaning will not be lost, 'Love Wins!'"

[font=Verdana]Belong. Become. Be Used.[/font]
Matthew

Postby Spiritsword » Thu Aug 28, 2003 7:49 pm

That is really cool, Matthew. God chooses us, we don't choose Him. And He comes to us where we are, He seeks us out, He meets us halfway if need be. He knows us so well. He's an awesome God, isn't He? :)
Spiritsword

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth